CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Meh, the only games that mattered have already been played. Disappointing this Champions League schedule!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You are writing this like that's some kind of revelation? Noone is saying otherwise but it also doesn't change the fact that Pavard can absolutely play as FB, has played there often enough at a high level and it is not some sort of crazyness to play him there if Kimmich is needed elsewhere.
Like I can't wrap my head around the fact that people go mad due to such changes while the same people were praising every crazy idea Guardiola had when he was our coach and often played his players ACTUALLY out of position.
You're taking like that, relax yourself. It was a simple and harmless post

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That's true, and I don't know if that will be the trend for all of his career but if you ask me who I want to have on my team, I'm always looking long-term and I'd like the younger player who can still bang them in. Lewa is not going to be doing this for another half-decade like Kane can.
I don't like Kane, he's a diving cnut. He is ready to sacrifice his daughter for a goal

Bole Top

I know it sounds strange but you know situation in our football and because of all that things i just gave up years ago. ZM killed joy for our home football for me. Except NT of course
I completely understand, I was only being half serious + I'm watching Juve - Bayer, which means I don't really care that much for them as well. It's great that they're here in CL, but that's it from me, no emotional involvement.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Gnabry looks 10x the player Pepe is, great job Arsenal :lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Sometimes Sissoko frustrates the hell out of me but at other times I adore the man. Works so fecking hard for the team.

Constantly covering for Danny Rose being Danny Rose.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Gnabry, Love it, ex Arsenal with a cracking goal v the other north london side

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
The Pochettino era is over.

Sack the man in the morning and get it done. Absolute disgrace.