CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Moiraine

I can’t remember I hated a footballer or even a person more than Suarez. Can’t seem to remember. It has nothing to do with his looks or his teeth, there was another guy with those sort if teeth and we all adored him to death. He was a magician and a top class human being (Ronaldinho).

Suarez is just a Class A Cnut.

Bearded One

Mourinho should learn from Conte rather than moan at any given opportunity.

When I said managers have wised up to his tactics the other day, it didn't sit down well with some.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He truly shined once he was the 'second striker' at Atleti.

I think he started out wide at Atletico too before Simeone moved him.
I feel like he should at least be capable of playing the wide role pretty well. He's supposedly a world class player and it's a position he's played in before .. may not be his favoured one, but he shouldn't be completely ineffective there.

But I don't understand why Barca paid all that money for a player only to shunt him in to a position he's not played in for a while. Very silly.

The Firestarter

I can’t remember I hated a footballer or even a person more than Suarez. Can’t seem to remember. It has nothing to do with his looks or his teeth, there was another guy with those sort if teeth and we all adored him to death. He was a magician and a top class human being (Ronaldinho).

Suarez is just a Class A Cnut.
I bet he is Trump' favourite soccer player.

fps

Griezmann seems so busy looking like a pretty Barca player, stylistically, that he forgets to try and score goals. Honestly, they should have just gone for Neymar, the guy's a destroyer when fit.

redshaw

Our players must be on performance deteriorating drugs. They make football look so difficult, it's sickening.

Rajma

Conte is brilliant coach no doubt and it shows. Chelsea were such a machine during his first year before they fell out.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This Barcelona-Inter game is solid proof that just looking at stats don't tell you the whole story. Take the score away, Barcelona are dominating every statistics of this encounter yet they look like Inter's victims so far in this game.
Jesus Christ, one day I'll make a thread on why this is the most pointless statement eve

acnumber9

Liverpool’s defence is all over the place. Salzburg could’ve scored 3 already in this half.

ShoePolish

Conte is a great manager. To transform Inter of last season to this with our deadwood is a miracle.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I thought Dembele got re-injured after one game back from injury, looks like he's warming up.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
3 habits when these managers teams concede goals..

Poch: Looks at the iPad with his assistant
Pep: Takes a big gulp from his water bottle and sinks into his seat
Klopp: Stands and fecking laughs at us!

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Barca never lose at the Camp Nou in Europe even when they play like crap. Think their last loss was that Bayern thrashing in 2013

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Not liking the complacency that seems to have set in since we got our third. I doubt Klopp will be too impressed either.
Salzburg look like they'll score on every attack right now