CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
Red Bull should just swap their teams in Europe.
I rate Nagelsmann and he is obviously a great "talent" as coach but the international performances of his teams leave a lot to be desired.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Another big goal for Suarez.

He'll keep getting the scapegoat treatment for the manager's tactics though while regularly bailing them out
No no, you don't understand the script. :nono:

When they win, it's all genius of Messi. When they lose, it's due to incompetent manager and shit quality teammates.

Lee565

I know everyone wants haaland signed up but minamino also looks the real deal.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Wow Benfica truly are “different” outside of Portugal. That’s so strange ;)

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Liverpool are scraping a lot of results early on this season, hope it evens out a bit.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
That's an American manager by the way.
A bloody good one at that too. I know it is only the MLS but he was doing wonders with the Red Bull’s last season and got the record points total for the league with the team with the lowest budget in the league.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Barcelona's midfield balance looks much better now after the Vidal for Busquets substitution

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I rate Nagelsmann and he is obviously a great "talent" as coach but the international performances of his teams leave a lot to be desired.
I don't know if it was with you I had this discussion already, but I think for a team with Hoffenheim's means, experience and constant rebuilds he had them doing okay or even well (relatively speaking) in the CL. I haven't seen Leipzig's CL matches this season tbh, but there he doesn't really have excuses, they have the quality and they have picked up some EL/CL experience already prior to him joining them.

Bole Top

this is how it should be. one of Suarez/Griez as striker, Dembele left and Messi somewhere. it will suck to be a sub for one of them, but it's how it should be. everything else is just pointless.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
this is how it should be. one of Suarez/Griez as striker, Dembele left and Messi somewhere. it will suck to be a sub for one of those, but it's how it should be. everything else is just pointless.
Problem is Dembele's fitness is a concern and you can't really bench Suarez or Griezmann for a 16 year old