CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Chelsea carrying on where they left off last season in Europe it seems.

mu4c_20le

I thought both teams looked very ordinary. Draw would've been a fair result, but Chelsea are riding on their high confidence at the moment.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
The Chelsea players celebrating like they've won a trophy. I'm not being critical here, I think it's great that their young team is really up for it together.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
The Chelsea players celebrating like they've won a trophy. I'm not being critical here, I think it's great that their young team is really up for it together.
Fair play to them a few of the youngsters struggled but got the win in the end. Special mention to the 2 cbs jorginho and kovacic who were great.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
They're celebrating as if they've drawn a home game vs West Brom.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
They're celebrating as if they've drawn a home game vs West Brom.
:lol: Lampard didn't even bother to get all the players to link arms. What a lousy managerial performance.

bdspeedy

Game turned at 84th minute. Neres released and was through. Tadic just needed to thread a pass to the wide open Neres but gave it right to Jorginho. Dickheads scored less than 2 minutes later.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
So proud of the second half performance. Totally dominated AJAX, while not creating many clear-cut chances. Earned that win!
Pulisic-Batman combo for the second time already.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Both teams were average. In fact Ajax were pretty shocking after how they cut apart Valencia a few weeks ago. Was really expecting them to give Lampard problems. Really enjoyed the midfield interplay between Jorginho and Kovacic. Mount drifted in and out of the game.
Got the win anyway. Hopefully the team can take control of this group now.

Eric7C

How do Chelsea do it? Never far from managerial chaos, sold their best player, young team, rookie manager.

MonkeysMagic

How do Chelsea do it? Never far from managerial chaos, sold their best player, young team, rookie manager.
Apparently hiring and firing managers is disastrous and never leads to success! Somebody ought to look at how many trophies the chavs have won in the last 15 years with nearly as many managers and the current shambles we are going through!

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Having an academy pumping out hundreds of players probably helps.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
It‘s still early days. The problems might be ahead of us.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Kovacic is a completely different player under Lampard than he was under Sarri. Playing deeper really allows him to shine. He's fantastic in tight areas and at carrying the ball forward.

Both he and Jorginho have been great all season so far.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Been an issue with a banner about Origi in the away end. It's been removed and the club are looking into it but I'm guessing it was racist somehow.

1-0 - Chamberlain.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Am I harsh in thinking the Genk keeper should've at least tried for that?

kidbob

Having an academy pumping out hundreds of players probably helps.
Also a lot of them have had good loans. Tuanzebe looks better for the time at Villa, I really wish United would give our lads the chance to go out and not be expected to help out a misfiring first team.