CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Chelsea great at beating the cannon fodder this season but struggling against better sides. Understandable given the stage of their development, I guess.

LInkash

It feel like us and Chelsea's stories are intertwined this season and we'll meet them in the Europa League final. Despite winning the pointless ones, we'll end up losing it though.

fps

The 2007 version of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi were not the same from the next seasons. There is a reason Xavi/Iniesta were the pivotal figure in Spain dominating international football. Maybe without Pep they might not have won the CL immediately but they were always going to win with the talent they had. Everything panned out perfectly for them.
Complete misunderstanding of football as a COLLECTIVE enterprise.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He didn't turn them down though, they were never concrete for him, they never made an offer. He just wanted certainty as the season had already started, so decided to stay and extend and not wait if he got any offers.
Guy in charge of buying players for Bayern travels to Amsterdam to discuss Ziyech. Ziyech says he doesn't want to leave. Sounds like he turned them down. Clubs want to get permission to talk to a player before making an offer if possible to ensure they aren't wasting time discussing fees wit the club.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
We beat this lot away not so long ago!
Aye, but in general, you haven’t got great results against “top” sides so far this season. I recently read that you hadn’t beaten a top ten team in the league, for example. It’s not a criticism, as I think Lampard is doing well and you are playing nice football.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
3 crosses 3 goals for Ajax. Chelsea so poor at the back.

marktan

2-0 Inter, what a great team goal. Brozovic dribbling half the Dortmund team there.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Aye, but in general, you haven’t got great results against “top” sides so far this season. I recently read that you hadn’t beaten a top ten team in the league, for example. It’s not a criticism, as I think Lampard is doing well and you are playing nice football.
The only real "top" side s we've played are Liverpool, Ajax and Leicester really. Win, loss and a draw. Not great but not a problem yet.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Drop points here to this lot and we're probably going to have to beat both Napoli and Salzburg to even have a chance of qualifying.

wr8_utd

:'(
Honestly think Dortmund are even worse than Arsenal in big games. Absolutely awful team.