g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
League 2 2012-13

7th - 24th

@The Cat was so close to the playoffs but they dropped 7 points in the last 4 matches...

@BenitoSTARR @Siorac @pacifictheme @P-Nut and @WR had quiet seasons.

Playoff Spots

@youngrell @SilentWitness and @Ian Reus will fight for the last promotion spot.

Champion and Stats

@Herman Toothrot are the new League 2 champions! They're finally making up for all the years of heartbreak in the Conference.

Playoff SF

@youngrell beat @SilentWitness at home in the 1st leg

@SilentWitness couldn't get more than a home draw, @youngrell are in the final!

@Ian Reus missed a last minute penalty but still won away.

Let's see if the missed penalty won't come back to haunt him...

:nervous:

It didn't! @Ian Reus are in the final!

Playoff Final

@Ian Reus smashed @youngrell in the final and are finally in League 1!

Maybe need to spend some now.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Premier League 2012-13

A new era has arrived! Caf teams dominated the league and @sebsheep became the first Caf Premier League champion!

@nimic had everything to win the title but they couldn't beat @Bilbo, who finished last, in the last round. They drew 1-1, a 3 goal margin win would've meant the title. It's the second season in a row they finish second.

@Hephaestus and @Skizzo will enjoy Champions League football next year!

@LARulz and @Cheimoon were so close to the top 4 but will play in europe next season.

@PSV @OptimisedRed @Dan had quiet seasons.

@Samid was 6th halfway through the season, but the second half was a disaster.

@Bilbo had a terrible season and never left the relegation spots after matchday 15. They take the "we stole the title from @nimic" trophy, tough.

LARulz

Very good season! Champions next season

Keep it as a small stadium and blow the money on players!

whitbyviking

At least we put the Bandicoots in their place. Expected a relegation dogfight after the purse strings snapped shut like the proverbial camel’s jacksie.

Onwards and downwards to next season! Good to see Caf teams winning the Prem.

whitbyviking

Wonder why it’s called “English Players Premier Division Select” when multiple players aren’t English.

Thanks again @maniak you deserve a medal! Or a tin hat.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Wonder why it’s called “English Players Premier Division Select” when multiple players aren’t English.

Thanks again @maniak you deserve a medal! Or a tin hat.
I think it's supposed to mean it's the english competition, but yeah, weird wording.

I don't need medals or tin hats, all the bribes I've been getting are more than enough. @sebsheep sent me a kenwood juicer just last week.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Premier League 2012-13

A new era has arrived! Caf teams dominated the league and @sebsheep became the first Caf Premier League champion!

@nimic had everything to win the title but they couldn't beat @Bilbo, who finished last, in the last round. They drew 1-1, a 3 goal margin win would've meant the title. It's the second season in a row they finish second.

@LARulz and @Cheimoon were so close to the top 4 but will play in europe next season.

@Bilbo had a terrible season and never left the relegation spots after matchday 15. They take the "we stole the title from @nimic" trophy, tough.

@sebsheep and I were the original Caf teams that made it up into the PL. So it's only right that one of us gets to be the first Caf PL champion, and I'm going to claim this is partly my victory too, because reasons.

Also, pretty funny that the remaining non-Caf top 10 teams are Watford and Bolton!

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Premier League 2012-13

Finally!!
That makes last season even funnier :lol:

sebsheep

I think it's supposed to mean it's the english competition, but yeah, weird wording.

I don't need medals or tin hats, all the bribes I've been getting are more than enough. @sebsheep sent me a kenwood juicer just last week.
Money well spent :drool:

sebsheep

@sebsheep and I were the original Caf teams that made it up into the PL. So it's only right that one of us gets to be the first Caf PL champion, and I'm going to claim this is partly my victory too, because reasons.

Also, pretty funny that the remaining non-Caf top 10 teams are Watford and Bolton!
That's definitely how it works. Can't have these you pretenders taking over.

Withnail

And Titus feckin Bramble is in the team of the year!

Big Andy

Bloke
At least we put the Bandicoots in their place. Expected a relegation dogfight after the purse strings snapped shut like the proverbial camel’s jacksie.

Onwards and downwards to next season! Good to see Caf teams winning the Prem.
@maniak do you have the local Derby results for Bandicoots Vs Whitbyviking please, local bragging rights need sorting

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
League Cup 2012-13

1st Round

2nd Round

3rd Round

4th Round

Quarter Finals

@nimic beat Stoke away

Dramatic ending in the match between @Samid and @Šjor Bepo. A late extra time penalty which apparently was not that clear. No VAR in the game, @Samid is out and @Šjor Bepo is in the semis.

@paulscholes18 was defeated at home by Watford.

Semi Finals

@Šjor Bepo comfortably knocked out Watford with two wins.

@nimic had a harder task but they won at Old Trafford.

Would that be enough to get to the final?

It was, another one nil win, @nimic are in the final!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Final

@nimic are the new League Cup winners!

@Šjor Bepo with 2 red cards struggled but managed to take the decision to penalties. It just wasn't their day.