Film Cocaine Bear

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Who's ready for the best horror film this year

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Not sure what to think about this. Feels a bit like it may be in the Hot Tub Time Machine and Super Troopers genre.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Definitely going to see it. Massive tub of popcorn and a sneaky something beforehand and I’ll be set. Looks awful and cool all jumbled up in one perfect pile of steaming bullshit.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Lots of hype, the trailer seemed to spoil a lot of the movie to be honest so I stopped in the middle.

Really looking forward to it but also hope it doesn't disappoint.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It looks really bad. No so bad it’s good, bad. Just straight up bad. The whole bear doing coke and going crazy thing is like something a teenager would dream up in an attempt to be edgy. Plus you know the bear special FX are going to be shit. Definitely one to avoid.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
It looks really bad. No so bad it’s good, bad. Just straight up bad. The whole bear doing coke and going crazy thing is like something a teenager would dream up in an attempt to be edgy. Plus you know the bear special FX are going to be shit. Definitely one to avoid.
It’s a comedy though.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Harsh on @ThehatchetMan

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I first heard about this story from Mr Ballen on YouTube. I'd recommend you check him out if you're into unsolved mysteries or true crime. His stories will send you down all sorts of rabbit holes and you'll be amazed you've never heard about some of the stuff before, It's bonkers. One of the best YouTube channels for me.