Cole Palmer | Chelsea Player

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Have to say I was skeptical on his ability, but looks to have really stepped up at Chelsea and will be a good player for them for a while to come.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Mount too he has genuine quality and technical ability on the ball that means he can shine in these type of big games.
I've seen Mount shine in bigger games than this. He was crap last season (I wont comment on this) but I'm not going to forget what he did in previous seasons.

Obviously I hope Palmer outshines him eventually.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I've seen Mount shine in bigger games than this. He was crap last season (I wont comment on this) but I'm not going to forget what he did in previous seasons.

Obviously I hope Palmer outshines him eventually.
Yeah Mount gets a ton of negativity on here.

Anyway, great pen under pressure from Palmer. Should have scored before then when he waltzed past a couple of city defenders.

Irrational.

Bargain of the season. He’s superior to Enzo, Caicedo and Gallagher put together. They had to have a hit after all those misses.

At such a young age he possesses that arrogance and leadership quality that special players have.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
I think he's pretty similar to Kulusevski, which is a good thing overall. Great left foot and seemingly solid football IQ, size is an asset, but not really a threat to beat a man (especially down the line to his right foot) or run behind the defense and not a particularly instinctive goal scorer. He is young and has plenty of time to improve but I think there are some basic limitations to his game that will put a ceiling on where he can go.

Talented enough to play for a top team and be an important contributor but never going to be a world class player.

mu4c_20le

Looks a bit like Anthony Gordon for me. Good technique and balance, very good pens. Nothing particularly stands out.

Irrational.

Looks a bit like Anthony Gordon for me. Good technique and balance, very good pens. Nothing particularly stands out.
His technique is much more refined than Gordon, and has a footballing intelligence that is quite rare to find in a player of that age. He was the best player on the pitch today.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
His technique is much more refined than Gordon, and has a footballing intelligence that is quite rare to find in a player of that age. He was the best player on the pitch today.
Sterling was the best player on the pitch today by far. Palmer is good and very confident but there's a bit of overhype going on right now.

Jeffthered

Excellent talent. Intelligent player, clinical too. Chelsea got a very good one there.

ForFuchsSake

Really like him. Always thought he was a promising player at City but was sceptical at the £40m transfer fee. This was mostly due to the fact he hadn’t actually played much professional football though. One of their billion signings had to work out I suppose.

mustaine

He's the best player at Chelsea going forward - he's great with the final pass, the "Gretzky pass" (pass before KP og assist) and the goals will come too (more than just pens). As soon as they started playing him they started to gel - he's what makes them tick.

Maclooch

He’s already one of the best pen takers in the league. He’s on my fantasy team for peanuts , so I’m tuned in to him.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I’ve always thought he looked a player at City, surprised they sold him to Chelsea.
According to Pep he was adamant about leaving, he asked him to stay even tried convincing him with Mahrez leaving.