Raoul

Admin
Staff
Today's good games

Penn State at Wisconsin
The U at Alabama
Georgia at Clemson

Wouldn't be mad with 3 upsets today :D
We’re expecting a spanking today. Anything less than an 18 point loss would be a surprise. Then again, you never know given the offensive talent Bama just lost in the draft.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We’re expecting a spanking today. Anything less than an 18 point loss would be a surprise. Then again, you never know given the offensive talent Bama just lost in the draft.
I’m right there with all the money in Vegas as far as Bama getting to the playoff final, so I’d agree.

On another note, keep an eye on Jadon Haselwood and Mike Woods at OU if you want to look smart at WR in your fantasy draft next year.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I’m right there with all the money in Vegas as far as Bama getting to the playoff final, so I’d agree.

On another note, keep an eye on Jadon Haselwood and Mike Woods at OU if you want to look smart at WR in your fantasy draft next year.
I’ve had my eye on Haselwood since he was in HS. Hope to see him finally perform at the college level.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Has this season started? I might try and get into college football more, but I have absolutely no idea where to start since it’s so complicated (at least to me) nor any idea who I should root for

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Has this season started? I might try and get into college football more, but I have absolutely no idea where to start since it’s so complicated (at least to me) nor any idea who I should root for
It started last week. You don't have to root for any particular team, just watch a big game or two and see which team stands out.

Alabama v Miami in about an hour would be a good game to watch (especially if you're in the UK). Later this evening, Georgia v Clemson is the big matchup

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
You should root for OU, we’re like the Manchester United of college football. We even wear red and white.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Daniels is not very good. He was not good at SC and it's carrying over to UGA. St. Brown carried his ass at Mater Dei and as Freshman at SC.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He’s doing good enough right now. This 1st Q had sucked for the Tigers
He was, and apparently still is, the check down king. His lack of arm strength was a huge issue at SC and he was constantly going to his check downs or short slants. If Clemson sits on those routes they will be fine.

Carolina Red

Staff
If Dabo ever left Clemson are you confident the program would stay at a high standard?
If we promoted Venables and he kept the O side of things the same, I think we’d be fine. Dabo is a CEO and recruiting guy. He’s not as big into the X’s and O’s of things as some HC’s.

And even still, if Venables stayed as DC and we got someone else in at HC, Clemson has become a premier job in the CFB world. We’d have some damn good options to choose from.
that was not PI, or if it was it is offensive
Agreed

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If we promoted Venables and he kept the O side of things the same, I think we’d be fine. Dabo is a CEO and recruiting guy. He’s not as big into the X’s and O’s of things as some HC’s.

And even still, if Venables stayed as DC and we got someone else in at HC, Clemson has become a premier job in the CFB world. We’d have some damn good options to choose from.

Agreed
you might want to find a new center

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If we promoted Venables and he kept the O side of things the same, I think we’d be fine.
I’m still surprised Venny hasn’t got a HC gig after missing out on K-State. Well…missing might be the wrong word. But this was a ways back before Clemson…

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I had a long commute at the time, I was in grad school and the cheap apartments were not close, and I loved listening to Finebaum as the Bama fan meltdowns were glorious.
Franchione, Mike Price, DuBose and Shula. They were the good years. I blame Fulmer for taking his eye off the ball at Tennessee and getting sloppy in recruiting. Florida and Georgia started to dominate the East and Tennessee havent really recovered since.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Franchione, Mike Price, DuBose and Shula. They were the good years. I blame Fulmer for taking his eye off the ball at Tennessee and getting sloppy in recruiting. Florida and Georgia started to dominate the East and Tennessee havent really recovered since.
We dodged a bullet with Price. As a PAC guy I was a big fan of his. He would have turned Bama around sooner and we never would have had the Shula Years. It's kinda hilarious that what got him fired then would make him a GOP presidential candidate now.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That hit the Clemson guy first. Is the English FA VAR team running replay tonight?