Music Commercial Hip Hop Thread

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Alot of the stuff Hectic classes as commercial really isn't its just stuff he doesnt class as Hip Hop which is quite snooty.
I like French Montana and Max B who are far from commercial yet due to their style Im guessing they would not be allowed in his thread
It's a different type of music that I encourage in my thread. It's not hard to understand, I don't want mainstream or commercial albums posted there. I created the thread to have something from start to finish, that held classic Hip-Hop albums under the same bracket. it's something I've said from Day 1, so it's not exactly unfair....

Member 5225

download link for it is available on the youtube page (click the vid)

loving it :cool:

Godfather

I like both sides of hip hop the more commercial one and the underground, classic hip hop.

ATM I'm listening a lot to the new stuff.

Yesterday Flo Rida was in Vienna and I was there.
It was a good performance, although I don't like some of his songs, but some club bangers brought the hall to fire :D

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I do and I didn't but I'd have loved to, did you?

Godfather

Yesterday I came across a pretty young artist, that is actually going pretty hard and making some really good stuff, calles "Tha Joker".

Do you guys know him?

Here is a freestyle video of him, dissin Soulja Boy:

Godfather

oh and there's what you find in almost every comment on youtube if you listen to more commercial hip hop:

You say Soulja Boy, i say Ice Cube.
You say T-Pain, I say Tupac.
/You say G-Unit, I say N.W.A.
You say Flo Rida, I say Eazy-E
You say Akon I say Biggie
You saw 50 cent I Say Dr. Dre
If you say 3 Six Mafia, I say Nas
If you say Tony yayo, I say The Game
copy and past this if you want the real rap back

:lol::lol:
Ridiculous ^^

Oh here's another one from joker, great track me thinks:

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
oh and there's what you find in almost every comment on youtube if you listen to more commercial hip hop:

You say Soulja Boy, i say Ice Cube.
You say T-Pain, I say Tupac.
/You say G-Unit, I say N.W.A.
You say Flo Rida, I say Eazy-E
You say Akon I say Biggie
You saw 50 cent I Say Dr. Dre
If you say 3 Six Mafia, I say Nas
If you say Tony yayo, I say The Game
copy and past this if you want the real rap back

:lol::lol:
Ridiculous ^^

Oh here's another one from joker, great track me thinks:

Despite this being a commercial hiphop thread i don't listen to any body on the 'commercial' side of that list apart from the 3 6 mafia and they are more well known for their underground than mainstream stuff

GodlovesUnited

My brother boosts him like he is the second coming, the final straw was when i was told he is better than Joell Ortiz
Fair enough. Drake's definitely not the best rapper but you can't deny he's a pretty skilled one.

Godfather

Despite this being a commercial hiphop thread i don't listen to any body on the 'commercial' side of that list apart from the 3 6 mafia and they are more well known for their underground than mainstream stuff
Well there are actually different versions of it, some with Lil wayne, gucci mane and so on... ^^

I wonder why those retards actually search for their videos if they don't like their music anyway. Just to post this shit?
Funny

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Anyone see Weezy on The View?

As much of an idiot he seems, he's al ogical and very intelligent individual, never knew he was a grade-A student and the such but apparently he's well into getting a University education as well.

Good for him.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Well there are actually different versions of it, some with Lil wayne, gucci mane and so on... ^^

I wonder why those retards actually search for their videos if they don't like their music anyway. Just to post this shit?
Funny
I agree it is ridiculous to search out videos to post that and please dont mention Gucci Mane him and OJ da Juice Man Shawty Lo and Soulja Boi are the worst rappers ever :lol:

Godfather

I agree it is ridiculous to search out videos to post that and please dont mention Gucci Mane him and OJ da Juice Man Shawty Lo and Soulja Boi are the worst rappers ever :lol:
Really? Well that's a matter of opinion I think, and of course Shawty Lo and Soulja Boi and also da Jucice Man are whack as feck, but somehow I feel Gucci Mane in some of his songs, same geos for Yo Gotti, his new album is feckin crazy.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Yo Gotti is nice i like that song with Rick Ross, Miami
but Gucci Mane? Have you heard that Gucci bandana song? My god terrible music.
Jeezy needs to do his job and finish that guy off

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
lol i just posted a game vid in the video thread.

Anybody a fan of Stack Bundles in here? One of the most under rated rappers IMO was going onto great things until his murder :(

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
lol i just posted a game vid in the video thread.

Anybody a fan of Stack Bundles in here? One of the most under rated rappers IMO was going onto great things until his murder :(
Stack was sick man, a rapper with such poise and potential, although in today's hip-hop climate he was probably never gonna make it.

He evolved so much from his early career, such a shame.

Godfather

Yo Gotti is nice i like that song with Rick Ross, Miami
but Gucci Mane? Have you heard that Gucci bandana song? My god terrible music.
Jeezy needs to do his job and finish that guy off
True that song is whack. He has some really terrible songs as well, but listen for example to this one:

I really like that one