Music Commercial Hip Hop Thread

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Never heard a track of his, only know his name. Sad news.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Guys a complete scumbag

Deserves anything that comes his way.
Don't know much about him but I find it difficult to understand someone deserves to get gunned down and killed like that.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He was an awful cnut previously but he did also give out immensely to young people and charities tbf to him apparently. Doesn’t erase the shit he did but I think he was genuinely trying to get back on track.

Lay

Maybe 6ix9ine will change his ways now too. :nervous:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He seems to be a footnote in rap, why would anyone want to assainate him?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He seems to be a footnote in rap, why would anyone want to assainate him?
There's videos of him twatting people who aren't fighting back, with zero mercy. Must've happened a lot more than has been caught on vid too. Maybe started something with the wrong person?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
First time I’ve ever heard of him but some of his songs have had almost 400 million plays on Spotify so seems to have been quite famous apparently.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just read that he had over a dozen felony charges, including violent ones, but the judge lifted his house arrest to let him tour. The feck is wrong with America?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve actually really come to like his music and although he was clearly a cnut this is really shocking to me. Crazy that he would get killed in this way.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’ve actually really come to like his music and although he was clearly a cnut this is really shocking to me. Crazy that he would get killed in this way.
Yeah, I liked some of his stuff. Seemed pretty fresh after hearing a lot of the same rap and hip hop for a long time.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Don't know much about him but I find it difficult to understand someone deserves to get gunned down and killed like that.

Yes you don’t know him :rolleyes:.

Lots of violent crimes

The worse one was he Tortured his pregnant GF threatened to kill her and her unborn baby, basically beat her up and strangled her and threatened to kill her, he took her phone off her and locked her away for a few days in a room until the swelling went down.

Also he beat a gay man to near death (I think whilst incarcerated)

So I’d say it’s deserved tbh, just a complete and utter scumbag the worlds better off without him.

Utdstar01

Yep, some of his stuff was good and original. Had a lot of beef with other rappers; one with Drake because he basically stole his flow from "Look at me" and used it in "KMT".

Loublaze

ATLien
True, I'm paying £20 for both right now but I think i'll get my family on family plans for both so i end up paying ~£15 a month or so which would be ideal.
Do you keep it mainly for the exclusives and videos? Their libraries are pretty much on par with one another

Deleted member 101472

"Deserves anything that comes his way," then after when the death is confirmed saying he deserved that, is not wishing death upon someone? i don't know why you're speaking for someone else when what they post literally lines up as that but I digress to your omnipotence.
Yes I’m sure he can comment on it if he sees fit I just felt the need to let you know- and reinforce- that it’s not the same. It’s nitpicking, but it’s not wild like you made out.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Do you keep it mainly for the exclusives and videos? Their libraries are pretty much on par with one another
Yep exactly that. I find that tidal has better playlists and it’s easier to find new music.
Plus I prefer the UI of tidal over Apple Music too, the white background is ugly especially at night.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just because he’s a rapper doesn’t mean he had beef on the streets that had anything to do with rap.
Yeah I understand that, just doesn't make sense after making it out of the street and making good money to still be involved with that sort of stuff.

Lay

Looks like the internet detectives have made up their mind

Erics_Collar

I'm normally cynical, and would usually jump to the conclusion that the above is 2 no-name rappers trying to gain some infamy / publicity off the back of a murder. But their above social media activity is all from before the murder took place - so on the surface of it, they should have no way of knowing about the shooting and the red mask.

So you've got 2 guys in possession of a gun and a red mask only 8 minutes drive away from the location where X was shot by 2 guys, one of which was wearing a redmask.

Worth noting however that it's night time in the picture of them sitting on the car, and X was shot at 4pm (daylight). So it would appear that the photo they posted is not from the same day. Possibly the night before, or another day completely (Soldier Jojo posted a picture of him wearing the red mask in daylight on Instagram yesterday after the murder, but had put the date June 2 on it).

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Canibus just released an 8 song album.

Remember him?

Lay

I used to think Canibus was one of the greats back in the early 00s.

Baxter

Drake out now. 2 sides. :)

Only 2 tracks in, but the beat on Non Stop :drool:

Phil

Is it bad I'm not sure if these first couple songs are supposed to be R&B or hip hop?