Communicado Official: Casemiro #18

Madrid22

Supports
Real Madrid
I love everything about this transfer so far. The way he speaks about Madrid, the way he speaks about us, the way Perez speaks about him and even us. He comes across as a very likeable character who is here to give his all on the pitch, exactly where we need it.

Usually, I never cared much for El Clasico, but this summer has completely pushed me to Madrid’s side.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62630965
We have always had excellent relations with Man United. Please search and read about what Real Madrid did for Man Utd after the Munich tragedy because you'll even cry.

We have no foes in Europe, all clubs are friends. Maybe Bayern became one we dislike but it was long ago when they had the habit of disrespecting Spain in general.

And one last thing. We never ever call it or called it El Clásico. That's a name that foreigners say but we don't. Barcelona was never the main rival of Madrid, it was Atleti. Barcelona only became big in the 90s with Cruyff Laudrup Koeman Stoichkov and later Messi. So no classic nothing, the rivalry is really modern. Like between United and City, massively superior the reds and recent change of roles.

Still we got 8 champions leagues during their successful era while they got only 5. It's them who hate us we never cared because the distance in titles was always gigantic. The real rivalry is with Atleti, as the city is 80-20% divided.

Real Name

I love everything about this transfer so far. The way he speaks about Madrid, the way he speaks about us, the way Perez speaks about him and even us. He comes across as a very likeable character who is here to give his all on the pitch, exactly where we need it.

Usually, I never cared much for El Clasico, but this summer has completely pushed me to Madrid’s side.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62630965
Me too I must admit. Perez is sometimes, most of the times a cnut but as a club they're classy as hell and not to mention during history we had really good relations with them (Munich disaster and so on). Also I like how they operate now as opposed to Galacticos era. They buy smart, young players in advance and have a really good spine.

Last edited:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Me too I must admit. Perez is sometimes, most of the times a cnut but as a club they're classy as hell and not to mention during history we had really good relations with them. Also I like how they operate now as opposed to Galacticos era. They buy smart, young players in advance and have a really good spine.
Barca used to be the good guys and Real the baddies. Now it's reversed.

Flexdegea

This is the case for me too. Tables completely flipped and don't mind Madrid anymore. Barca club total shitshow, their fans are shocking online

Gums

We have always had excellent relations with Man United. Please search and read about what Real Madrid did for Man Utd after the Munich tragedy because you'll even cry.

We have no foes in Europe, all clubs are friends. Maybe Bayern became one we dislike but it was long ago when they had the habit of disrespecting Spain in general.

And one last thing. We never ever call it or called it El Clásico. That's a name that foreigners say but we don't. Barcelona was never the main rival of Madrid, it was Atleti. Barcelona only became big in the 90s with Cruyff Laudrup Koeman Stoichkov and later Messi. So no classic nothing, the rivalry is really modern. Like between United and City, massively superior the reds and recent change of roles.

Still we got 8 champions leagues during their successful era while they got only 5. It's them who hate us we never cared because the distance in titles was always gigantic. The real rivalry is with Atleti, as the city is 80-20% divided.
Yes. Thanks for sharing.

R'hllor

Post Ronaldihno they never been good guys, both clubs were/are cnuts of highest order, entilted, greedy, same goes for most of the players, still remember when they force Barca shirt on Fabregas while he was a Arsenal player, never seen such shit before.

Real Name

Post Ronaldihno they never been good guys, both clubs were/are cnuts of highest order, entilted, greedy, same goes for most of the players, still remember when they force Barca shirt on Fabregas while he was a Arsenal player, never seen such shit before.
Plus I dont know how is it in other countries but whenever I see a Barca fan here or someone in their shirt they nearly always act like complete dorks or look like it.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Man of the match. His aura right from the announcement before the game had the dippers rattled.

Madrid22

Supports
Real Madrid
Dear @TheReligion @m1tch @DutchCruijff thank you for your kind replies in the other Casemiro thread that has been closed so I answer and thank you here.

With regard to the question I made about the salary of Casemiro I honestly don't know much about England and what the clubs usually do. Here it's all unofficial but the salary net per year is always said by journalists. The transfer fees are so complicated and full of achieving conditions that they're just orientative. Here it's said 80 million euros approx when it's like 70 + 15 depending on achievements.

In Madrid they say that he was getting 7 millions clean after 55% taxes meaning like 14 million gross yearly. We don't use the weekly thing, nobody understands and needs to do complicated mental math.

So what they say is that in Manchester he'll be getting the double, around 14 millions clean or 28 gross before taxes.

Concerning his reasons for departure, we'll never know. Varane also left increasing much his salary while our club denied to rise it as in Casemiros case. In the case of Varane he had had two poor seasons and looked disconnected and in severe decline. He was sadly guilty of two terrible mistakes that costed us the elimination against City. Nobody cried at all when he left mostly for his decline and I believe he's not doing great there in old trafford either. A similar case as Casemiro, showing signs of decline and age totally normal.

In any case, players can simply be angry with the clubs or other players or tired of the city or the country and feel like a change like any of us in our working life, not just necessarily a new challenge but they may like the pleasure of living in the beautiful England and enjoy the Premier league atmosphere which seems to be the coolest in the world way ahead of the boring spanish league with only two clubs competing.

I'm Spanish and I don't watch the Spanish league anymore and will watch and pay to watch the Premier just for that reason, a much cooler atmosphere and open and clean competition.

Here Barcelona rules the federation and the liga with such levels of corruption that it's no longer decent to follow it. How they can have 1 billion euros debt and be allowed to spend fortunes in new signings shows the level of corruption similar to that of Italy. They should be banned instead of supported.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The Keane thing was cute, but it’s hard not to see it as a cynically bit of PR, considering it’s exactly what we did with Varane and Rio… Which conveniently pitch side player are they gonna make Anthony shake hands with? What’s Lee Sharpe up to?

Real Name

The Keane thing was cute, but it’s hard not to see it as a cynically bit of PR, considering it’s exactly what we did with Varane and Rio… Which conveniently pitch side player are they gonna make Anthony shake hands with? What’s Lee Sharpe up to?
Kanchelskis?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Cristiano Ronaldo.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I have never liked Barca but I gotta say that Ronaldinho is one of those rare players I've always rooted for

DevilRed

We need warriors in this team so he will hopefully fit in well. Forget tactics or possession or anything of that sort. We need players who will actually turn up and fight every week ffs. Hopefully him and Martinez will give us that fire.

estel_manutd

I have no doubt that he is a quality player. But 5-year contract for a 30-year-old. He is the exactly the profile of player Fergie would have been trying to shift out of the club.

IRELANDUNITED

Anyone care to guess what words were exchanged between himself and Keane? Casemiro can’t speak English and I doubt Keane can speak Spanish so I’d be interested to know what conversation went on.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I have no doubt that he is a quality player. But 5-year contract for a 30-year-old. He is the exactly the profile of player Fergie would have been trying to shift out of the club.
Signing him is pretty much the same as signing Van Persie. Just we needed a DM desperately and then we needed a ST. Though of course different level of team around.

Lu Tze

Absolutely, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Keane, Irwin, Bruce, Sheringham...need I go on?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Didn't SAF sign Van Persie on a 4 year contract in 2012, he was 29. He signed Van der Sar when he was 34 years old and he kept a bunch of older players when they were able to perform at a high level.

R'hllor

I have never liked Barca but I gotta say that Ronaldinho is one of those rare players I've always rooted for
Amen, he was football, Messi/Ronaldo might be better players or more commited but if i had to pay to watch any player, it would be Ronaldinho.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Didn't SAF sign Van Persie on a 4 year contract in 2012, he was 29. He signed Van der Sar when he was 34 years old and he kept a bunch of older players when they were able to perform at a high level.
SAF got Scholes out of retirement to help him win, it's like some here think SAF played 18 year olds all the time.