Community Shield: Arsenal v Chelsea 3pm

Mali_Zeus

Hes done that before right? I'm sure I remember him doing something like that before.
He doesn't believe in recieving medals for loosing.
Probably. Problem is Mou camp will find an excuse for everthing he does. Just as Mourinho will find every excuse possible when he looses.

NK86

Hes done that before right? I'm sure I remember him doing something like that before.
He doesn't believe in recieving medals for loosing.
He threw away his PL winners medal earlier during his first stint with Chelsea. I like the guy and think he is a brilliant manager but some things he does baffle me tbh.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Probably. Problem is Mou camp will find an excuse for everthing he does. Just as Mourinho will find every excuse possible when he looses.
I agree, and tbh the whole Mou camp everything is orchastrated bollocks is getting annoying.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
You said 'every time he says something stupid'. If you're not saying he's stupid what exactly are you saying?
He's clearly an intelligent man, but one prone to saying stupid things like that. I mean he's had the audacity to complain about teams parking the bus and about other teams spending money / 'buying the league.' You couldn't make that up.

sallycinnamin

True but it's all about him, his team lost as well. This thread is to discuss Arsenal V Chelsea and as dire a game as it was most discussion or prequel/aftermath is about Mourinho. He is box-office and he is acutely aware of that but he should be more gracious in defeat and not so disrespectful.

Worst part and it does filter down some Sunday league wannabe Jose will fire a losers medal and hospitalise someone. It just gives off a bad vibe, sore loser and sets a bad example.