Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Lastwolf

A good lawyer could wave away most fingerprints, as long as they are not on the murder weapon/ the victim. It's a hotel room, there are going to be hundreds of finger prints in it.

Bigger problem is being found in the room, covered in blood, with probably matching sperm samples to what's in victim.

You'd have to be pretty lucky to find a hat and gloves in a hotel room you didn't bring, also having a change of clothes.

Edit: man I took way to long to reply... redundant or what.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I dont think i can be proven innocent to be fair
You don't know though, you can't remember anything. Also to be fair rimaldo did say in the question you'd have clothes, not sure about having a hat and whatnot though.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Ok sorry i'll try to explain all other questions related to my answer later on.

I know there will be flaws in my plan.

So upto you guys to decide

I am going off now

Lastwolf

He was pretty clear about getting caught or identified as the killer. Laim on the other hand never mentioned it.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
well he said i still have my wallet so i thought its valid to think i'll also have shoes or clothes
I meant a second set of clothes. The set you are wearing isn't going to be cleaned through a quick wash in the sink, shoes will be alright though as they are obviously easier to clean.

ArmchairCritic

The plan would have to be somewhere along the lines of cleaning as much evidence linking you to the murder in the 5 mins whilst trying to escape the room without opening the door. You could open the door but there is a strong chance there is security watching Will if not standing next to him, i.e. end of the corridor etc. The massive problem is the blood of Kate on you and the potential jizz inside her. If you are certain you haven't touched her, then you'd need to escape the room after cleaning the blood and try to find the CCTV control room to prove your innocence, then again there is chance William has framed your bitch ass.

Real conundrum this, brilliant question from rimaldo.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
People are saying that Prince William surely must have a bodyguard, but that applies to Kate aswell? Still, she is the only person who've been stabbed to death in that hotelroom. Does that mean that Prince William is the original killer, or even one of her bodyguards? That would explain why Prince William hasnt already called the police; Because he wants to come in to make sure that all evidence has been cleared. The plot thickens!

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Well, it's not a bad theory. It would explain a lot, even though it doesnt help the players much. It would be even harder to prove that Prince William did it

ArmchairCritic

What the feck am I on about, there's no chance Wills can frame your bitch ass, he doesn't know you're in the room.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It also doesn't mention whether the clothes are covered in blood or not.....
It doesn't, but from what rimaldo has said it's very, very likely. I don't get how you can be stained from head to toe in blood, but your clothes have got no stains at all. I agree, TB's answer isn't the worst, but the clothes will most likely be covered in blood.

no, not this time, you peel your hand back and notice it's caked in blood. you look down at yourself and you're stained from head to toe in the life's blood of someone, something.

Smores

It doesn't, but from what rimaldo has said it's very, very likely. I don't get how you can be stained from head to toe in blood, but your clothes have got no stains at all. I agree, TB's answer isn't the worst, but the clothes will most likely be covered in blood.
The story kind of suggests you awake naked though so it's a possibility they don't have blood stains. Although if you were set up or did actually kill her you'd think it was likely there was some blood on them, just not covered head to toe.

You could always put on a girls voice and pretend to be catherine (commoners all sound the same to him I'm sure), say that one has got the shits and you'll be down in 20-30 minutes after you've had a shower. Tell him to send the guard to go get some medicine. He'd be too disgusted to question the fact and then you'd have some spare time to clean up and get out of there.

As for clothes you could break into another room and steal some. You could then set the fire alarm off, escape through the fire door and move to the Scottish highlands where you take on the name of Barry the goat herder. To change your appearance shave your head and get really fat so you look completely different.

Bing bang bosh, that's how you kill a princess and get away with it :lol:

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I doubt he'd be able to just disappear anyway. I imagine as soon as Kate is found dead the entire police force/m15/m16/army would be out looking for the killer. You'd be found and arrested.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The story kind of suggests you awake naked though so it's a possibility they don't have blood stains. Although if you were set up or did actually kill her you'd think it was likely there was some blood on them, just not covered head to toe.

You could always put on a girls voice and pretend to be catherine (commoners all sound the same to him I'm sure), say that one has got the shits and you'll be down in 20-30 minutes after you've had a shower. Tell him to send the guard to go get some medicine. He'd be too disgusted to question the fact and then you'd have some spare time to clean up and get out of there.

As for clothes you could break into another room and steal some. You could then set the fire alarm off, escape through the fire door and move to the Scottish highlands where you take on the name of Barry the goat herder. To change your appearance shave your head and get really fat so you look completely different.

Bing bang bosh, that's how you kill a princess and get away with it :lol:
You've got a great point there, and nice answer :lol:

Lastwolf

Someone would be found and arrested, sure. But wither it's you (the player) or not is up to proper planning, now.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Aside from Military Training you can be fairly sure William is trained to a high level in self defense due to his role and status, for his own safety. The idea of simply hitting him at the door is absolutely hilarious.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Aside from Military Training you can be fairly sure William is trained to a high level in self defense due to his role and status, for his own safety. The idea of simply hitting him at the door is absolutely hilarious.
Surprise him. Rush out and whack him as hard as you can, he wouldn't expect it. :p

Lastwolf

Most rooms have shitty cheap iron, crap but hey have a metal sole plate and are pretty heavy.

Get in a bathroom robe, invite him in or do some bullshit at the door, like "Blimey, No kate here, guv'nor" he barges in, close door, brain him with it.

Military training or no, he's feeling that. Assuming no bodyguard, bodyguard adds difficulty.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol:

William: Kate is that yo......

TB: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

William: Oh, I think I'm dying.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
A few things...

When TB says that he will get the hat, gloves, clothes from teh Hotel.....do most Hotel rooms come equped with extra clothing items? Now some upscale ones might have a shop in the lobby, but even ordering some up to your room will bring more attention when it is delivered.

Now taking all the money out of his bank while wearing hat, gloves, something over his face. Not sure how it works all over the US but unless you have a very small amount of money in your bank, the ATM's do limit the amount you can withdraw in one day. That means in order to get everything you would have to actually go into the bank and they will not be that happy to help someone dressed up like they are robbing the place. It might even get the banks security involved.

Now as far as running to a village with no electricity, really depends on where you are in the world right? In some countries finding such a village will be easy, in others not so much.

As far as the Princes Security, well just the fact taht you might indeed have Kate int eh room with you and managed to murder her without them intervening might mean they are hopelessly inept. But there is a very good chance that they will in fact be just down the hall from William, pretending not to be there, but ready to pounce on you. But the whole situation does leave this an open issue.

Catching flights, again depends on which country you are in, since some require more passes through security then others and showing up at the airport in a hat, gloves and mask could earn you alot of attention.

The issue of IDing you, will of course possibly be made easier by the hotel again depending on which country you are in. I am going to assume that you are not in some seedy dump since you got Kate there and the Prince is not far behind. To get a room you need some ID. So they may know who you are from the start. Depends of course on who got the room you or Kate.

Interesting plan a few holes, but interesting.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
A few things...

When TB says that he will get the hat, gloves, clothes from teh Hotel.....do most Hotel rooms come equped with extra clothing items? Now some upscale ones might have a shop in the lobby, but even ordering some up to your room will bring more attention when it is delivered.

Now taking all the money out of his bank while wearing hat, gloves, something over his face. Not sure how it works all over the US but unless you have a very small amount of money in your bank, the ATM's do limit the amount you can withdraw in one day. That means in order to get everything you would have to actually go into the bank and they will not be that happy to help someone dressed up like they are robbing the place. It might even get the banks security involved.

Now as far as running to a village with no electricity, really depends on where you are in the world right? In some countries finding such a village will be easy, in others not so much.

As far as the Princes Security, well just the fact taht you might indeed have Kate int eh room with you and managed to murder her with them intervening might mean they are hopelessly inept. But there is a very good chance that they will in fact be just down the hall from William, pretending not to be there, but ready to pounce on you. But the whole situation does leave this an open issue.

Changing flights, again depends on which country you are in, since some require more passes through security then others and showing up at the airport in a hat, gloves and mask could earn you alot of attention.

The issue of iding you, will of course possibly be made easier by the hotel again depending on which country you are in. I am going to assume that you are not in some seedy dump since you got Kate there and the Prince is not far behind. To get a room you need some ID. So they may know who you are from the start. Depends of course on who got the room you or Kate.

Interesting plan a few holes, but interesting.
Or could be a third person, who has drugged you and killed her.

Basit-B

:lol::lol:

Just read through through the entire threads of this and the first CMO! What a thread it is! Never laughed so much..Brilliant idea.

Now, to address this particular case; I think it is a brilliant question by Rimaldo which has the full ability to obliterate the mind.

Honestly, i think TB's response was better than Liam's. His one made more sense - yes there were holes in it but it still made more sense. Smores also made a good point in saying that he might have woken up naked and still has his clothes available to use (stainless). It's possible as we know that there was a possibility that he jizzed in her. How do we know its rape? He might have played her up and gone in unto her the legit way and stabbed her to death after a ravenous night of love making (He would be naked in this case).

PS. I have to add, Dewey made me laugh soo hard in the first CMO. I wish he were still around :(

JustAFan

Or could be a third person, who has drugged you and killed her.
Good point, sent a PM to hectic outlining my plan (which would most likely end up getting me killed also, but I gave it a try), and basically my defense would be to claim I was brainwashed into this action by a certain third party as part of his revenge plot against the Royals.

Like I say it would probably never work, but being that I am already mentally obliterated it was the best I could come up with.

TheBest

SPNTBP
:lol::lol:

Just read through through the entire threads of this and the first CMO! What a thread it is! Never laughed so much..Brilliant idea.

Now, to address this particular case; I think it is a brilliant question by Rimaldo which has the full ability to obliterate the mind.

Honestly, i think TB's response was better than Liam's. His one made more sense - yes there were holes in it but it still made more sense. Smores also made a good point in saying that he might have woken up naked and still has his clothes available to use (stainless). It's possible as we know that there was a possibility that he jizzed in her. How do we know its rape? He might have played her up and gone in unto her the legit way and stabbed her to death after a ravenous night of love making (He would be naked in this case).

PS. I have to add, Dewey made me laugh soo hard in the first CMO. I wish he were still around :(
yup first one was in just some other league of retardness
We are trying to get there

Lastwolf

Yeah, TB is smashing it, not out of the park, more through the floor but, in a way that will eventually leave the boundary of said field.

We're all on a goverment watch list for posting in this thread now I'm sure.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Yeah, TB is smashing it, not out of the park, more through the floor but, in a way that will eventually leave the boundary of said field.

We're all on a goverment watch list for posting in this thread now I'm sure.
:eek:

Which government? As the posters on here are all from different countries.

Do you think it will affect my UK visa application, if I were to make one in the future. ;)

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Every government watchlist. Possibly the illuminati too.

JustAFan

Ah I am not too worried about Indian government watchlist. Gandhi Bapu will solve any and all problems. ;)

Illuminati don't exist. :p

Ah the Conspiracy Theory crowd will be here shortly pointing out that some guy a few hundred years ago did indeed start a group called the Illuminati and that therefore there is absolutely no doubt that they are indeed running the entire world.:lol:

Liam147

On Probation
First thing i'll do is I will quickly get naked and then will use a dry cloth to soak all the blood over me(just to get my self dry it wont remove blood stains present all over my body)

Then quickly i'll wear different clothes(non - stained) and will wear shoes also(to hide all the stains) and quickly i'll wash my face and head(to be free from blood).

And will wear a hat and gloves(in case there's still blood stains on my head and hand).
Then taking my wallet and etc and covering my face with a handkerchief i'll open the door and will hit Prince williams with something on his head or will just tie him down.

After that i will run out of the room and via elevator i'll get out of the hotel.

After that keeping a low profile(there's no point in trying to hide evidence and i dont think i could be proven innocent)i'll move straight to the bank and will get all my money out.

They wouldn't have seen my face, it will take time to identify me as the person who possibly did all that.

So by the time my picture arrives (should atleast take one day)i'll be out of the city to a village(specially where there's not much electricity and everything else)

I will possibly go there after changing many buses(no train or flight)(its unlikely that someone on the bus will remember my face after many days)

I may possibly have to live my whole life there(unless i found that the case has been solved(i'll keep checking) and they have found the murderer and it wasn't me).

And i will break all the contacts with my family for the time being.
:lol::lol::lol: Legendary!

How on earth people have said his is better than mine is beyond me.

Holes in your plan:
  • Why do you have a change of clothes? It seems like you spent one wild night there and that's it, and even the hotel stay was unplanned.
  • A handkerchief is going to hide your identity. I've always wondered why bank robbers never use them.
  • Hat and gloves at this time of year would look ridiculous, that wouldn;t even look slightly suspicious would it.
  • You'd then knock out Prince William. That is insane. You can't just go around killing anyone in sight, particularly royals. Do you think he was just wondering around on his own? Or were you planning on taking anyone else he was with out?
  • Changing many buses, so your face is all over the place.
  • You'll go to a village with not much electricity? Do you plan on travelling back in time to accomplish this?
  • It would be quickly established who knocked out the future king, and raped and killed a princess, the hotel should have your name, and your face, and these details would be broadcast all around the world.

Honest to god the worst plan for anything I've ever seen.

JustAFan

Well his (TB) has holes in it for sure, but at least he picked one plan. Your presented a series of choices and in once case said you did BOTH options, which would have been impossible since doing one would have precluded doing the other.

I sort of imagine Laim standing in the room, drawing out an elaborate choice diagram on the walls. Most likely using Kate's blood as ink. Trying to come to a decision on what to do. When the authorities do arrive now in addition to the evidence already laid out in the original question, they will have an elaborate diagram of his attempts to formulate an escape plan or at least a what he sees as a valid defense to us at his trial. Written in blood, on the walls no less.

Innocent or not, this will just be one more nail in his coffin.