Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Hectic

Supports
30fps
By the way there can be atleast one person alive right?
Yes, there will be others alive, but similar to you they will be trapped in the places they aren't zombies, i.e their homes or some kind of shelter.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
If your car already has petrol in it, or if you have siphoned it from elsewhere, and if you either already have a shotgun, or managed to locate one. You can't just magic yourself these items, no. Remember, you are not a wizard.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
If your car already has petrol in it, or if you have siphoned it from elsewhere, and if you either already have a shotgun, or managed to locate one. You can't just magic yourself these items, no. Remember, you are not a wizard.
TheBest is probably the only one on the caf who has to be reminded of this every day

TheBest

SPNTBP
well my car right now is half full i guess

and there is no shotgun but a rifle is there

although i have never used it

TheBest

SPNTBP
i'm still planning
will take more times

studying indian maps for my mission

Liam147

On Probation
Liam, somehow, you are in with a chance.
I'll definitely win, he's a moron. It's just a tricky first question. And don't discredit that statement by making an over-simplified method of how to survive. In the long run, I'll obliterate his mind.
And then it went epically down hill again. So people would what, make their way to swimming pools and die in there? Catch hyperthermia and be surrounded by zombies?
Like I said, I rushed through it as I had to go. I'll explain a bit further now.

Basically, it's a short term plan. On land, zombies could get you, on water, they couldn't. In time, when a better plan could be formulated.

But you know what, this isn't about me saving the world, it's about me keeping myself alive.

So here: I would head west. I'd loosely follow signs to Manchester, whilst sticking to the hilly countryside. Apparently zombies aren't good with hills. Also I reckon I could lay fairly low. I reckon it would take a full day to get to sea, and I'd try collect anything I could on the way for defending myself. Not that I'd need to defend myself in such remote areas, zombies would go to the urban parts of the country, where people are. Then I'd be in the sea for a while. Yes, it'd be freezing for a while, but I reckon I'd get through it, unless I saw a ready alternative on land.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Then I'd be in the sea for a while. Yes, it'd be freezing for a while, but I reckon I'd get through it, unless I saw a ready alternative on land.
I take it (or hope) you mean on a boat or something, not physically in the sea because you said in the sea rather than at sea because if zombies aren't good with water being surrounded by it is just as helpful as being in it... you meant physically in the sea didn't you?

:lol:

Liam147

On Probation
I take it (or hope) you mean on a boat or something, not physically in the sea because you said in the sea rather than at sea because if zombies aren't good with water being surrounded by it is just as helpful as being in it... you meant physically in the sea didn't you?

:lol:
That was weird. If there wasn't a boat available, then yes, being in the seas would have to suffice.

Anyway, I'm not answering any more until TB has, then Hectic can reveal the 'right' answer, and I'll poke a shite load of holes in it.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Very entertaining though Liam. You have probably made the most redundant, misinformed and suicidal plan in case of a zombie event, I have ever seen. I think all roads generally lead to death, but what a load of answers. TB you must answer today or face punishment.
I just don't even....just, wait what?! :lol:

Oh Laim.

Adzzz

Staff
I mean, TheBest is obviously weird, the only person in the world who types in another person-perspective by being greeted by the crowd in some sort of past tense. I can't even work it out.

Yet Laim you still manage to lose by continuous bad planning, such as going swimming in the ocean, for hours. Where you will die of hypothermia.

Just to clarify Laim - the idea is to SURVIVE not DIE. If it was planning ways to die during a Zombie invasion you would be a stand out winner.

People would read about how died in the planning stage of the invasion through bad planning before the Zombies and be impressed.

ArmchairCritic

That was weird. If there wasn't a boat available, then yes, being in the seas would have to suffice.
Nothing weird about what I was saying at all, you should be clearer with your plans Laim, how long do you think you'd last at sea? Everything you state you will do is just delaying the inevitable, I think you should have just said 'have a wank, try to ring my loved ones and find out if they have survived, if they haven't shoot myself.'

ArmchairCritic

I will post by the end of the game
Err that's not the plan, the 'game' can't move on unless you answer the question and as Hectic has stated if you don't answer by midnight you will be in trouble.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Nothing weird about what I was saying at all, you should be clearer with your plans Laim, how long do you think you'd last at sea? Everything you state you will do is just delaying the inevitable, I think you should have just said 'have a wank, try to ring my loved ones and find out if they have survived, if they haven't shoot myself.'
The funny part is that his loved ones plan is ....

to have a wank, try and ring Liam to see if he survived, if he has....shoot themselves.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Err that's not the plan, the 'game' can't move on unless you answer the question and as Hectic has stated if you don't answer by midnight you will be in trouble.
i mean by the end of utd vs basel match
which will end by midnight

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I mean, TheBest is obviously weird, the only person in the world who types in another person-perspective by being greeted by the crowd in some sort of past tense. I can't even work it out.

Yet Laim you still manage to lose by continuous bad planning, such as going swimming in the ocean, for hours. Where you will die of hypothermia.

Just to clarify Laim - the idea is to SURVIVE not DIE. If it was planning ways to die during a Zombie invasion you would be a stand out winner.

People would read about how died in the planning stage of the invasion through bad planning before the Zombies and be impressed.
:lol::lol:

TB's greeting bit blew my mind.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Hectic, could you forward my story to ADddzzz as I want to see what the ultimate mental champion thinks of my masterplan?

Witchking

All the best to thebest & liam. Although i am guessing Liam screwed it up by committing suicide in a place completely inhabited by zombies.

Zombie by cranberries comes to mind.

TheBest

SPNTBP
shit just because of the match

I lost some part of the post i made
will right that part again

Adzzz

Staff
Well that was retarded. If it's anything like you, I imagine it's right up my street.