Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Smores

Liam you have the survival instincts of a lemming :lol:

You really don't think in your entire flat you have anything you could use to barricade a door?

Liam147

On Probation
Not appreciating these insults.

Smores, you've been to uni, you know that the accommodation is fairly basic. I'm now being told that I wouldn't even be able to get out of my flat, well, that's a new development, if I can't even get out of my flat, what is the point? I'd have a few hours to do nothing. TV and Internet don't work, so I wouldn't have much to do but contemplate my own death.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Who said you can't get out of your flat? Not at any point has anyone 'ruled' out things you can do Liam, but pointed out it's retarded and would see you killed.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Do you have a bed? A bed frame? A desk? A wardrobe? a chair? It's basic, but so is a zombies 'break into a house technique'.

Liam147

On Probation
Who said you can't get out of your flat? Not at any point has anyone 'ruled' out things you can do Liam, but pointed out it's retarded and would see you killed.
The aim is to survive. You said I'd die if I went outside, or at least that I'd die quickly, so I have to stay inside now.
Do you have a bed? A bed frame? A desk? A wardrobe? a chair? It's basic, but so is a zombies 'break into a house technique'.
Can't move the bed, can't move the desk, can't move the wardrobe, I've already explained, I could use a mattress and a chair, which wouldn't be particularly useful for long.

Smores

Not appreciating these insults.

Smores, you've been to uni, you know that the accommodation is fairly basic. I'm now being told that I wouldn't even be able to get out of my flat, well, that's a new development, if I can't even get out of my flat, what is the point? I'd have a few hours to do nothing. TV and Internet don't work, so I wouldn't have much to do but contemplate my own death.
You live in a shared flat do you not? So you'll have 6 desks, 6 beds, a fridge, freezer, sofa/chairs.

Is your flat in a block that you could secure? Are you on the lower floor? If there's stairs you could block them off easily enough. If there's a loft you could climb up into it. You could then probably use the loft to jump down into other flats in the building for supplies etc.

Liam147

On Probation
You live in a shared flat do you not? So you'll have 6 desks, 6 beds, a fridge, freezer, sofa/chairs.

Is your flat in a block that you could secure? Are you on the lower floor? If there's stairs you could block them off easily enough. If there's a loft you could climb up into it. You could then probably use the loft to jump down into other flats in the building for supplies etc.
Yeah, ground floor, there's six in the flat, but as has been pointed out, there's a good chance that some of my flatmates would already be zombies, leaving my room in which case, would be disastrous.

As I keep saying, there are too many questions that need answering to provide a sufficient answer.

Lastwolf

It depends on your definition of 'zombie' if you include stuff like 28 days later then sure, they might randomly decide to break into your house and you'd be in trouble but, your traditional zombie, you'd have to draw attention to yourself, lights, loud noises, walking around outside.

At which point they start failing around outside until the press of the amount of them breaks in. The earliest of Zombie movies was them all holed up in a house made of wood. Which would be way less resistant to zombies than your average house these days.

You can't know all your family are dead, unless they all have your attitude in which cause their making a wonderful performance art piece with their brains.

Going straight out to get them is suicide, but with a bit of planing you can easily, sort something out, after laying low for a while.

Lastwolf

Yeah, ground floor, there's six in the flat, but as has been pointed out, there's a good chance that some of my flatmates would already be zombies, leaving my room in which case, would be disastrous.

As I keep saying, there are too many questions that need answering to provide a sufficient answer.
Not really, securing your perimeter, is going to be your primary goal, short term.

Find something, anything to fend off or bludgeon any undesirables, Baseball bat, table leg, chair, really really stale baguette.

Should go like this, Room, Flat, Building. After that you can plan most things, it's important to establish area's that are know to you as safe.

Liam147

On Probation
Not really, securing your perimeter, is going to be your primary goal, short term.

Find something, anything to fend off or bludgeon any undesirables, Baseball bat, table leg, chair, really really stale baguette.

Should go like this, Room, Flat, Building. After that you can plan most things, it's important to establish area's that are know to you as safe.
For the short term, I suggested wood, and that got ridiculed, so that plan goes out the window.

Securing the perimeter, in theory, is probably the best plan, but you're working under the assumption that no one else in the flat is a zombie.

Lastwolf

I wrote out what to do in the event of zombie flat-mates or zombie building...friends.

But I felt like it was giving you the answer, so I left it out.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
The aim is to survive. You said I'd die if I went outside, or at least that I'd die quickly, so I have to stay inside now.

Can't move the bed, can't move the desk, can't move the wardrobe, I've already explained, I could use a mattress and a chair, which wouldn't be particularly useful for long.
No, not at all. You just need to make better ideas than 'go and see my friends', 'go to airport', 'go to birmingham'. How do these things take into account a zombie outbreak on the street? It's so vague, yet these are the most dangerous things to do. You might need to go outside and raid for resources or look for more secure shelter, but it needs to be outlined how you could do that, rather then non-specific trips around the country.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Very entertaining though Liam. You have probably made the most redundant, misinformed and suicidal plan in case of a zombie event, I have ever seen. I think all roads generally lead to death, but what a load of answers. TB you must answer today or face punishment.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
In school at the moment so can't read the full page! Has the best answered yet?

Liam147

On Probation
No, not at all. You just need to make better ideas than 'go and see my friends', 'go to airport', 'go to birmingham'. How do these things take into account a zombie outbreak on the street? It's so vague, yet these are the most dangerous things to do. You might need to go outside and raid for resources or look for more secure shelter, but it needs to be outlined how you could do that, rather then non-specific trips around the country.
Right, there are two main suggestions. The first, would be to stay put. All group together, barricade ourselves in and get to the top floor. Of course, now and again, people will have to venture out for resources, as you say. But what do we defend ourselves with? Will there just be the odd zombie strolling around? In that case, we could probably just go around them. They're usually slow movers, and I'm quite nippy. If there are hoards of them, we'd need a good plan to attack them. The only things we'd have available are things you could get from a countryside i.e. bricks. Bricks wouldn't be very good, you want something you can properly go at them with, a shovel would be nice, but remember, these things would be snapped up quickly. So basically, there's very little we have to defend ourselves with.

Alternatively, I could go home. Yes, that's very dangerous if the zombies are everywhere, I'd almost certainly die. But if there were only a few of them around, I'd probably get home with help eventually from people driving (I assume people will be driving).

Hang on, I've just thought. Zombies can't swim!

Give me 10 minutes.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Now you are thinking Laim. You see there are gaps in what you know, so you have to think up scenario's that deal with little or lots of zombies, as well as a general strategy, be it staying at home, or risking outside. There was more thought in that last post than probably all of your others in here combined.

Liam147

On Probation

Right, all the cities within the black line, can try get to the coast, but that would be difficult. I reckon most people in Greater Manchester and West and parts of South and North Yorkshire could go to the pennines. Apparently, zombies aren't great with heights. Places like Birmingham would have to coordinate themselves to get to as greater height as possible. Other places will fill up local swimming pools. It sounds stupid, but a zombie couldn't swim. Water would be crucial. Once the coastal areas have been cleared, the army (yes, the army) come to the rescue. They would start shipping people out to sea.

It's not a complete plan, as I've got to go very shortly, but I'll fill it out a bit more when I get back, and I'll answer questions about it then.

JakeC

No, Zombies cannot swim in the sense that we can. They can however wade through water, even if it is over their heads. Their limited motor/sensory capacity constrains their movements to redundant acts of motion. Do not however underestimate them, even in situations where you are using water as part of a defensive strategy. What they lack in dexterity, they make up for with sheer mindless determination.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
No, Zombies cannot swim in the sense that we can. They can however wade through water, even if it is over their heads. Their limited motor/sensory capacity constrains their movements to redundant acts of motion. Do not however underestimate them, even in situations where you are using water as part of a defensive strategy. What they lack in dexterity, they make up for with sheer mindless determination.
What if I filled the water with sharks and piranha.....with lasers on their heads? Would that help?

Or I could create a mote of boiling water, then wehn the zombie enter it the whole thing just turns to somekind of soup or stew....much like putting a lepper in a hot tub.

JakeC

Hmm, I'm not really sure. Either way I think Liam would find it hard to survive in a zombie movie.

Hectic

Supports
30fps

Right, all the cities within the black line, can try get to the coast, but that would be difficult. I reckon most people in Greater Manchester and West and parts of South and North Yorkshire could go to the pennines. Apparently, zombies aren't great with heights. Places like Birmingham would have to coordinate themselves to get to as greater height as possible. Other places will fill up local swimming pools. It sounds stupid, but a zombie couldn't swim. Water would be crucial. Once the coastal areas have been cleared, the army (yes, the army) come to the rescue. They would start shipping people out to sea.

It's not a complete plan, as I've got to go very shortly, but I'll fill it out a bit more when I get back, and I'll answer questions about it then.
And then it went epically down hill again. So people would what, make their way to swimming pools and die in there? Catch hyperthermia and be surrounded by zombies?

Lastwolf

They don't need to breathe, so they could wash ashore eventually, that's said everyone in the navy is probably fine, getting to a coastal town for rescue isn't a bad decision.

JakeC

They don't need to breathe, so they could wash ashore eventually, that's said everyone in the navy is probably fine, getting to a coastal town for rescue isn't a bad decision.
Your not even in this mental obliteration battle and your giving your answers some thought.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Lastwolf is a serial killer, so he always gives scenario's where he gets to execute innocent life, deep thought.

JakeC

The next question should be something completley innocent and see how he turns it sinister.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Hmm, I'm not really sure. Either way I think Liam would find it hard to survive in a zombie movie.

Well goodness knows if we are writing a Zombie movie, Laim is definately getting killed off, in one of those audience pleasing moments where you kill off the annoying stooge who has gotten others killed and keeps screaming the whole time.

JakeC

Well goodness knows if we are writing a Zombie movie, Laim is definately getting killed off, in one of those audience pleasing moments where you kill off the annoying stooge who has gotten others killed and keeps screaming the whole time.
It wont be by a zombie though, it will be by last wolf with a machete.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Liam in a horror movie would probably be like the black guy in the old scary movies; Always bound to die first

TheBest

SPNTBP
ok so ladies and gentlemen thebest player is finally here
You can start wanking

**Greeted by the crowd**

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol:

Oh shit, it's starting. Epic fireworks about to be displayed.

Take your time with the answer TB, you have till 12pm.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Don't accept to play a game in you want to quit on the first question....

You were asked extensively and agreed, so think of it like a contract.