Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It's been deleted in this very thread though, so if you can take a look whats been deleted then go for it

TheBest

SPNTBP
Ok here is my plan
After waking up late and watching the news.

The first thing i'll do is close all the door tightly.

Since all services are now down so obviously i wont be able to use cellphone to talk to anyone

So i'll just try to spend the whole day inside.

Whole day what i will do is I'll take two big bags and fill them with all the food i have in my home and with knifes and other things that i can use against zombies
Then around 3 AM next morning I'll open the door.

And slowly get in the car and then without stopping I will move straight to the highway and then to my ex gfs house(the one who is still obsessed me ).

And then taking the rifle and knife with me, i'll check whether she's there or not
By this time she would know that whole country has been invaded by zombies

Case1:She's alive and ok
I'll tell her to move with me as i have a plan and i know she will come with me

Case2:She has turned into zombie
If she's dead or is there as a zombie i'll run away from there
May shoot her if required to save myself.
Since i still am alone i'll go to other girl friends(not gf)house until i find one.

Now me and her(my gf or friend)will move in the car towards Jammu and Kashmir

While going there whenever I feel like car is running out of gas ,I'll stop around any car i find in the way and then using my gun we will steel the car.

After reaching jammu(you guys will need to do some searching to know about the places i'm talking about) we will start moving in the direction of vaishnodevi(its a very well known place here and i've been there many times).

The trip to Vaishnodevi is around 2 hour from jammu
Its basically moving round and round around mountains

There are lot of Valleys(as bound to be with mountains).

There are some where people never go(very deep) and one river passes through it.

So we both will go there(although reaching there would be very tough since its very tough and dangerous).

We will then wait there drinking water from the river and eating fruits and animals.

It would be tough to live in the forest but we will have to.

We will wait until all people of the world have become zombies and they don't have anyone to eat and hence die
If they don't then we will live there as long as you can

After the zombies die (that may take very long time)
We both will start the new civilization

I know the question would be why i took her with me

The simple answer whats the point of living alone for the rest of life.

Plus i can't live for the rest of my life without sex.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Ok here is my plan
After waking up late and watching the news.

The first thing i'll do is close all the door tightly.

Since all services are now down so obviously i wont be able to use cellphone to talk to anyone

So i'll just try to spend the whole day inside.

Whole day what i will do is I'll take two big bags and fill them with all the food i have in my home and with knifes and other things that i can use against zombies
Then around 3 AM next morning I'll open the door.

And slowly get in the car and then without stopping I will move straight to the highway and then to my ex gfs house(the one who is still obsessed me ).

And then taking the rifle and knife with me, i'll check whether she's there or not
By this time she would know that whole country has been invaded by zombies

Case1:She's alive and ok
I'll tell her to move with me as i have a plan and i know she will come with me

Case2:She has turned into zombie
If she's dead or is there as a zombie i'll run away from there
May shoot her if required to save myself.
Since i still am alone i'll go to other girl friends(not gf)house until i find one.

Now me and her(my gf or friend)will move in the car towards Jammu and Kashmir

While going there whenever I feel like car is running out of gas ,I'll stop around any car i find in the way and then using my gun we will steel the car.

After reaching jammu(you guys will need to do some searching to know about the places i'm talking about) we will start moving in the direction of vaishnodevi(its a very well known place here and i've been there many times).

The trip to Vaishnodevi is around 2 hour from jammu
Its basically moving round and round around mountains

There are lot of Valleys(as bound to be with mountains).

There are some where people never go(very deep) and one river passes through it.

So we both will go there(although reaching there would be very tough since its very tough and dangerous).

We will then wait there drinking water from the river and eating fruits and animals.

It would be tough to live in the forest but we will have to.

We will wait until all people of the world have become zombies and they don't have anyone to eat and hence die
If they don't then we will live there as long as you can

After the zombies die (that may take very long time)
We both will start the new civilization

I know the question would be why i took her with me

The simple answer whats the point of living alone for the rest of life.

Plus i can't live for the rest of my life without sex.
One question, would it not be better to get more then one person with you?

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
A few nits to pick.....

All services down, no cell phone, but the news is up and running. Would assume all services includes the TV and electric, but ok.

Where did the rifle come from?

Why move at 3 AM? Zombies probably are not affected by dark and it might put you at a disadvantage.

Also, driving out of any major city at that point might not be easy since many others would have tried it and stall, died, etc in their attempt clogging the roads. So you could end up trapped in a traffic jam, surrounded by zombies.

In trying to steal a car, the cars owner might have a gun and might kill you before you can steal their car. So perhaps picking up 2 or more gf's and using them for barter might be the way to go.

But over all not a bad plan, get out the city, find a place with water and food around.

TheBest

SPNTBP
One question, would it not be better to get more then one person with you?
Well its already very hard to find one person who is not zombie
So i wont risk finding another person.
plus more person more is the chance of them turning to zombies and hence more safety compromise

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I think he wins this round by virtue of not giving himself hypothermia by jumping into the Ocean.

TheBest

SPNTBP
A few nits to pick.....

All services down, no cell phone, but the news is up and running. Would assume all services includes the TV and electric, but ok.

Where did the rifle come from?

Why move at 3 AM? Zombies probably are not affected by dark and it might put you at a disadvantage.

Also, driving out of any major city at that point might not be easy since many others would have tried it and stall, died, etc in their attempt clogging the roads. So you could end up trapped in a traffic jam, surrounded by zombies.

In trying to steal a car, the cars owner might have a gun and might kill you before you can steal their car. So perhaps picking up 2 or more gf's and using them for barter might be the way to go.

But over all not a bad plan, get out the city, find a place with water and food around.
Rifle is at my place

3 AM because there is more chance during day of humans moving on roads so zombies would be following them, so risky.

Plus I will try to steal the car so there's good chance that other person is unaware plus every person doesn't have a gun or rifle.

Adzzz

Staff
It's not necessarily about being funny, TheBest, it's about surviving the game without being comatose.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Well then i guess i did good

I'll be more active in this thread from tomorrow,promise
But right going to sleep
GN

Big Papi

I ❤ Clucko
I didn't say in the head, that's crazy.

Just in the leg or arm, you know one of those friendly 'greeting' wounds, plus it's a great ice breaker with people you don't know.
:lol::lol:
two smilies for that!

Not really, securing your perimeter, is going to be your primary goal, short term.

Find something, anything to fend off or bludgeon any undesirables, Baseball bat, table leg, chair, really really stale baguette.
:lol:
one for that

Adzzz

Staff
No mate, I can't see deleted posts, I'm not a moderator. I'm merely a ghost in the system, so to speak. Hectic may be able to, or he may still have the PM.

JakeC

Well its already very hard to find one person who is not zombie
So i wont risk finding another person.
plus more person more is the chance of them turning to zombies and hence more safety compromise
Still, I would of thought it would of been a better idea to get 4 unrelated women and 4 unrelated men.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Ah, shame. Hectic gave me the very bestest, most amazing feedback i've ever gotten (He said it was "Ok") so it must be good! I'm sure Hectic will pay us a visit in this thread some time tonigth though

JakeC

Much easier for him, he has a car and a rifle. I don't.
And some fecking sense, from looking at the last reply.
Would of thought you would of walked it

Liam147

On Probation
And some fecking sense, from looking at the last reply.
Would of thought you would of walked it
I still will. His post just wasn't scrutinised like mine was, and it isn't through its superior quality, he said he was going to drive around a lot, something I can't do, he also said he'd take a knife. I said that, although its uses would be very limited, zombies seem to have a superior reach than us.
But you got 90 000 guns laying around, aswell as the ability to stay in icecold water for as long as it takes
I don't, it was hypothetical, to explain my plan. Never said I'd stay in ice cold water, especially as I'd be there during midday, and I said I'd leave, that too was just a short term plan.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I still will. His post just wasn't scrutinised like mine was, and it isn't through its superior quality, he said he was going to drive around a lot, something I can't do, he also said he'd take a knife. I said that, although its uses would be very limited, zombies seem to have a superior reach than us.
His post made more sense then yours, however strange that may sound. A knife is a great tool, even though it's probably not for killing zombies. He can make wooden spears, kill animals and the likes.
I don't, it was hypothetical, to explain my plan. Never said I'd stay in ice cold water, especially as I'd be there during midday, and I said I'd leave, that too was just a short term plan.
Alright, so you go into the water. The zombies are waiting for you on the shore. Then what?

Liam147

On Probation
His post made more sense then yours, however strange that may sound. A knife is a great tool, even though it's probably not for killing zombies. He can make wooden spears, kill animals and the likes.

Let's be honest. Could he really?

Besides, I had a knife.

Alright, so you go into the water. The zombies are waiting for you on the shore. Then what?
Just waiting for me? Like an angry mob? No chance. If they are, I'd obviously turn around and go somewhere else. Are they behind me too? In which case I don't have much chance, and the question is irrelevant.

Member 60376

I think he wins this round by virtue of not giving himself hypothermia by jumping into the Ocean.
One problem though. This is the trip he is planning which is approximately 1300km through the densely populated northern India. He will be finding it difficult to travel out of Delhi itself, which as one knows is the capital hence thickly populated.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
First off, let's clear this up. TheBest wins this round.

It's not a great answer, down to a few things. Closing your door tightly isn't exactly the greatest of protections. You've gone the opposite route from Liam who thinks there is nothing he can block doors with, and decided not to use anything for no reason. Leaving at 3am isn't going to make a difference, and just be harder for you to navigate the roads, especially as there would be abandoned vehicles, wreckage's and bodies everywhere.

The rest is optimistic and reliant on you being able to get to this destination, which in itself is a struggle, and probably unlikely, but still a possibility. You've thought ahead and if you do make it to this uninhibited mountain garden of eden paradise, you have a water source and food supply, but I doubt you have the remotest ability of catching live prey. Also you've skipped the whole how will I survive concern and dived into how will I save mankind, which is brave. Already anticipating the demise of the entire world, you take on the impossible task of repopulating mankind, with your ever faithful silent non-zombified bitch. I like that.

Why is it a better plan than Liams? Well, in one attempt, TB managed to outline a scenario which was very dangerous, but possible, and slightly plausible. Liam's plan, well, multiple plans steadily declined into a contest of how can he kill himself quickest. From the first plan which was basically calming going to the airport, flying around the world, arming England with thousands of guns and a shit load of other stuff that would be impossible. To later taking on urban survival by forming a circle of chainsaw protection ring. Finally, after thinking it through and realizing the errors of the past, he settled with finding safety and solace in the sea, where he would float and outlast the zombies. Liam would have drowned before night had come.

Much easier for him, he has a car and a rifle. I don't.
You can get a car Liam. Cars, like everything else, do not evaporate. You don't have to own the car, or register insurance. It's yours to steal, no-one will care. Why? Because they are zombies.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
AdZz, when you are ready the question is yours to give.

Liam147

On Probation
First off, let's clear this up. TheBest wins this round.

It's not a great answer, down to a few things. Closing your door tightly isn't exactly the greatest of protections. You've gone the opposite route from Liam who thinks there is nothing he can block doors with, and decided not to use anything for no reason. Leaving at 3am isn't going to make a difference, and just be harder for you to navigate the roads, especially as there would be abandoned vehicles, wreckage's and bodies everywhere.

The rest is optimistic and reliant on you being able to get to this destination, which in itself is a struggle, and probably unlikely, but still a possibility. You've thought ahead and if you do make it to this uninhibited mountain garden of eden paradise, you have a water source and food supply, but I doubt you have the remotest ability of catching live prey. Also you've skipped the whole how will I survive concern and dived into how will I save mankind, which is brave. Already anticipating the demise of the entire world, you take on the impossible task of repopulating mankind, with your ever faithful silent non-zombified bitch. I like that.

Why is it a better plan than Liams? Well, in one attempt, TB managed to outline a scenario which was very dangerous, but possible, and slightly plausible. Liam's plan, well, multiple plans steadily declined into a contest of how can he kill himself quickest. From the first plan which was basically calming going to the airport, flying around the world, arming England with thousands of guns and a shit load of other stuff that would be impossible. To later taking on urban survival by forming a circle of chainsaw protection ring. Finally, after thinking it through and realizing the errors of the past, he settled with finding safety and solace in the sea, where he would float and outlast the zombies. Liam would have drowned before night had come.

Fine. I accept defeat in this round. But I shall win.
AdZz, when you are ready the question is yours to give.
He should have PMd you it.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
I really was hoping someone would say they will survive like Bill Murray did in Zombieland.

Also I can't understand why neither Liam nor thebest want to take a radio with them.

The major flaw in thebest's plan as has been rightly pointed out by DN is reaching Vaishnodevi (reading on my blackberry so when I first saw the mention of vaishnodevi, I seriously thought he had written that the goddess will save him). But after reaching there it seems that thebest would be regular trips back down to the mainland for checking whether the zombie apocalypse is still going on or is the same over, since there will be no way of knowing it at vaishnodevi.

Witchking

I really was hoping someone would say they will survive like Bill Murray did in Zombieland.

Also I can't understand why neither Liam nor thebest want to take a radio with them.

The major flaw in thebest's plan as has been rightly pointed out by DN is reaching Vaishnodevi (reading on my blackberry so when I first saw the mention of vaishnodevi, I seriously thought he had written that the goddess will save him). But after reaching there it seems that thebest would be regular trips back down to the mainland for checking whether the zombie apocalypse is still going on or is the same over, since there will be no way of knowing it at vaishnodevi.

Isn't Vaishnodevi filled with devotees round the year? When i went there in June you literally have very little space to walk while climbing, so those people do not turn in to zombies?

A radio isn't of much use when the RJ's are zombies themselves :D

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Isn't Vaishnodevi filled with devotees round the year? When i went there in June you literally have very little space to walk while climbing, so those people do not turn in to zombies?
True

Well RJs's aren't the only one using radio. I is still an effective means of communication. See I Am Legend - Will Smith.

Lastwolf

Can't believe it, TheBest actually wins, travelling to one of the most densely populated places in the world, during a zombie apocalypse.

That's how shit your plans were Laim, he went to the place with the probably the most zombies per sq mile in the world and it was still better than your answer.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
:lol: I'm just kidding around! My plan was better then the two of them though :angel: But i'll stop the self-whoring, and crawl back in my cage!

TheBest

SPNTBP
Can't believe it, TheBest actually wins, travelling to one of the most densely populated places in the world, during a zombie apocalypse.

That's how shit your plans were Laim, he went to the place with the probably the most zombies per sq mile in the world and it was still better than your answer.
what the feck where i'll be going has almost no population

I am not going to Vaishnodevi
I'm going in the direction of Vaishnodevi from jammu

And then midway i'll stop

So what the feck are you guys talking i have no idea

TheBest

SPNTBP

Guys i am not going to vaishnodevi

When did i say i'll go there
I said towards vaishnodevi

TheBest

SPNTBP

Once again i'm not going vaishno devi

In midway there are lots of very deep valleys where its nothing but forest

Did you guys read what i said or not