Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I've PMed Hectic my answer just for fun. For some strange reason, I did not opt for the "Paris on 1st Class"-option

Hectic

Supports
30fps
He'd shoot his whole family and friends because people always lie about being bitten. God forbid if he starts to doubt himself. Straight suicide.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Just a quick summary of a fairly uneventful start:

1.) Member playing the game decides two weeks in the Maldives during the Zombie Invasion is the only course of action, failing that, circle + chainsaw = flawless.
2.) Member not playing game admits to being a deranged murderer.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Just a quick summary of a fairly uneventful start:

1.) Member playing the game decides two weeks in the Maldives during the Zombie Invasion is the only course of action, failing that, circle + chainsaw = flawless.
2.) Member not playing game admits to being a deranged murderer.
:lol:, I knew this thread wouldn't disappoint.

Liam147

On Probation
I don't mean to intrude but If there really was a Zombie apocalypse , being mentally stable and not panicking would be one of the most toughest things to achieve . Generally , I would rather set very short term objectives and after Ive achieved them Id think about the next one . I mean , there are fecking zombies out there and who the hell thinks about their passport .
Yeah, but you said 'most toughest.'

Right. So, after me doing a minor marathon to get home, me and the neighboorhood would get ourselves sorted to fend them off. There are issues though.

How long would we have to fend them off before we get some respite? Would this be an everlasting thing? By nightfall, we'd employ shift patterns. In order to get supplies, we'd need to go in groups. We'd also have to climb to the rooftops so we'd have leverage (:lol:). I don't think zombies could scale heights could they?

The army of course would have to be patrolling the country in order to get ammunition and weaponry out to people, or are they all zombies too? And has petrol become obsolete?

There are too many questions to provide a sufficient answer.

Member 60376

:lol:

What?! So you just kill everyone on sight?
:lol:

He makes sense in a weird way, everyone kills themselves, the zombies cannot feed and they eventually die by killing each other off.

Humanity is saved. Oh wait.

Lastwolf

Until you can establish they aren't bitten, you are better off outside of chomping distance of potential infected people, was what I was getting at.

Member 60376

Yeah, but you said 'most toughest.'

Right. So, after me doing a minor marathon to get home, me and the neighboorhood would get ourselves sorted to fend them off. There are issues though.

How long would we have to fend them off before we get some respite? Would this be an everlasting thing? By nightfall, we'd employ shift patterns. In order to get supplies, we'd need to go in groups. We'd also have to climb to the rooftops so we'd have leverage (:lol:). I don't think zombies could scale heights could they?

The army of course would have to be patrolling the country in order to get ammunition and weaponry out to people, or are they all zombies too? And has petrol become obsolete?

There are too many questions to provide a sufficient answer.
How does petrol become obsolete?

ArmchairCritic

I can't believe Laim actually losely based his survival plan on a comedy. Also what if your flat mates were zombies, then what are you going to do shit yourself?

Marlboro Red

This just seems like a complicated way of saying 'go see my mum' and 'let the council sort it, it's what we pay tax for innit?'

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I can't believe Laim actually losely based his survival plan on a comedy. Also what if your flat mates were zombies, then what are you going to do shit yourself?
I already asked that, he dodged it expertly.

JakeC

As I said, the chances are they haven't got to us yet. In fact, I wouldn't even be the first to know, everyone would've already woken me up, and if they are already zombies, I'd be dead/a zombie and a plan would be invalid.
^^

Liam147

On Probation
How does petrol become obsolete?
Dunno, Hectic's telling me that nearly everything is down/out of order.
I can't believe Liam actually loosely based his survival plan on a comedy. Also what if your flat mates were zombies, then what are you going to do shit yourself?
I wouldn't shit myself, I feel certain of that, but I would be probably inconsolable.
Note I corrected your spelling of 'loosely.'
But yeah, as Jake said, I've answered that.

This just seems like a complicated way of saying 'go see my mum' and 'let the council sort it, it's what we pay tax for innit?'
:lol::lol:

Smores

So Liam you'd travel from a remote place into a heavily populated city during a zombie apocalypse? Do you not see the flaw?

Liam147

On Probation
Did he throw plates at them?
Yes actually, that was a temporary measure though, based on an unlikely (more unlikely than zombies) scenario occurring.

Liam Ill give you another clue . Dead Rising .
Before you list more games, I should tell you that every single time I've played the zombie mode of CoD, I've died, and I had ready access to weapons and ammo.

In real life....

JakeC

We need JakeC vs makumoro, it's all kicking off in the other thread! Think this could be spectacular!
It's more just general abusing each other then trying to mentally obliterate, he's way to much fun to obliterate + I would without doubt lose because his warped mind would be able to answer anything with such retarded logic it actually makes sense

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It's more just general abusing each other then trying to mentally obliterate, he's way to much fun to obliterate + I would without doubt lose because his warped mind would be able to answer anything with such retarded logic it actually makes sense
Ooo fightin' talk!

That should be v3. I like Jake, but he can't go round disrespecting Maru.
You talk a lot of sense lately Liam, a whole lotta sense.

ArmchairCritic

TheBest said good night to everyone in the Werewolf thread, so I think that's it for tonight.

Smores

I'd want to pop by yours in my final hours.

Not really, I've already said I'd like to be with my family.
Are you mad, by the time you ran back to Bradford I'd have gathered supplies/weapons and drove to the coast to steal me a boat. In fact I'd probably be sat on some remote Scottish island drinking a pint of Tenants

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Until you can establish they aren't bitten, you are better off outside of chomping distance of potential infected people, was what I was getting at.
Well, when you say you should 'shoot' people, it doesn't exactly sound the same as keeping a safe perimeter. You can avoid people without having to kill them.

Liam147

On Probation
Are you mad, by the time you ran back to Bradford I'd have gathered supplies/weapons and drove to the coast to steal me a boat. In fact I'd probably be sat on some remote Scottish island drinking a pint of Tenants
Bless your naivety of thinking I would pay you a visit.

Yes. There wouldn't be people at the petrol station, but the petrol doesn't just evaporate.
I'm well aware of that, does this mean the army can circulate weapons and ammunition around the country?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Is that what you think they would do?

And how does that depend on petrol not evaporating?