Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Member 60376

Liam there is still time. Come to the Sunderbans with me. Get out of this jungle. Quick.

The tigers are getting hungry.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I don't even get it any more. Are they proper, rolling wheels, you know, like tyres, or are they just cubes that are capable of rolling?

Regardless I'll keep the wheels, it'd just alter my explanation a bit.
:lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I don't even get it any more. Are they proper, rolling wheels, you know, like tyres, or are they just cubes that are capable of rolling?

Regardless I'll keep the wheels, it'd just alter my explanation a bit.

What the feck in hell of what?

Hectic

Supports
30fps

Like rollerblading? I can't believe what I'm reading here.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
So why did he call them wheels? The primary function of a wheel is its ability to roll.
I'm beginning to think you'd need stablising rolling cubes aswell as normal squared wheel feet. Such is the level of problem here.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
You are retarded. Here's the wiki definition of it:

A square wheel is a wheel that, instead of being circular, has the shape of a square.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I think it's vital that Neeson chooses the square wheel, cause with mallets he'd just smash his head in trying to scratch his head when reading about squared wheels.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
How is this hard to understand Liam? I'm genuinely alarmed by some of your posts here.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Alright, this is all irrelevant, I'd still pick the 'squared wheels', I'd just be able to move up and down hills easier than I first expected, it changes nothing.

It changes the fact you can't just suddenly rotate yourself 90 degrees and walk up a hill sideways.

But what did you think they were when you answered, I mean how did you consider movement etc?

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
You could've just put on a pair of huge fecking boots and you wouldnt even need to struggle in hills, which seems to be your mortal enemy in this scenario

Hectic

Supports
30fps
If you thought you could walk up hills sideways, does that mean you also thought you could walk up walls?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm imagining Liam on rollerblades in a deadly circle of spinning chainsaws. That's a combination you do not want to meet.

Liam147

On Probation
How is this hard to understand Liam? I'm genuinely alarmed by some of your posts here.
:lol: It isn't. I understand it.

It changes the fact you can't just suddenly rotate yourself 90 degrees and walk up a hill sideways.

But what did you think they were when you answered, I mean how did you consider movement etc?
Well, I paid more attention to the 'wheel' than the 'squared' so I assumed rolling would be how I'd get about.
:lol: Why is hill-climbing your primary concern?
It's not. It'd just be a stumbling 'block' (see what I did there?).

Hectic

Supports
30fps
You'll find out later that that picture is indeed relevant to this question and how it would be judged.