Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Well, I paid more attention to the 'wheel' than the 'squared' so I assumed rolling would be how I'd get about.
You can only roll on a square if the ground is perfectly formed to allow it.

Member 60376

If you thought you could walk up hills sideways, does that mean you also thought you could walk up walls?
:lol:

Liam really should be given a breather now, he is struggling here, TB gets an advantage because of his time zone.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Neeson, god damnit.. Find a dice or whatever. Even an albumcover. Move them up and down like you were walking on them and see if they start rolling. It's so god damn simple

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
TheBest would probably jizz on them so the cubes could at least slide, so therefore TheBest wins this one.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I think we can end this thread. There is obviously nothing left of Neeson's brain to comprehend even the easiest scenario so far in this competition

Hectic

Supports
30fps
You don't know if you've picked the right thing yet.

Lastwolf

Square wheels for feet would be horrible, they'd need to be quite sizable to make up for your lack of a big toe, otherwise your balance would be all over the shop.

Then of course the bigger the radius of the wheel the longer your gait would have to be to complete a "step". Any sort of real speed and you'd be on your arse, your tiger hunting days would be over.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I suppose technically, TB has actually lost that question, as his method of extinction isn't a method at all, or anything currently different to what's happening now.

Lastwolf

TB answer isn't really an answer to the question at all, he's basically written about 5 lines to say "feck hyenas for not being pretty".

TheBest

SPNTBP
Welcome back laim :lol::lol:

By the way its wrong he answered the question even before i read the question.

anyways i'll post my answer today.
Let me think though

Hectic

Supports
30fps
If anything TB, him answering earlier helps you, it's certainly not a point to complain about.

TheBest

SPNTBP
no its just that i would have chosen leg thing as well so it now may seem as me copying his idea

TheBest

SPNTBP
By the way we can have many questions today i am free.
Only till united match ends though

Lastwolf

I wish you would actually read the question some time, it's like both of you scan the question line for words, mentally devour them, chewing on the edges with retardation, then vomit them back up along with the random contents of out your brain stomach (license plate, squeeky toy, September issue of 1979's Playboy magazine).

wow, I pushed that metaphor to the limits.

Liam147

On Probation
I suppose technically, TB has actually lost that question, as his method of extinction isn't a method at all, or anything currently different to what's happening now.
TB answer isn't really an answer to the question at all, he's basically written about 5 lines to say "feck hyenas for not being pretty".
Which was my argument, that constantly got berated.

By the way, interesting name change. I'm fine with it.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Finally got my internet back. How do you feel about a picture round Hectic? Should we try one?

Member 60376

Liam I would be worried about the name change if I were you to be honest. It is carrot on a stick. Mirage to the thirsty. To egg you on, weary soldier. Into the depths of mental obliteration no one has ever dared to venture to. One moment you are all happy and Liam then whack! it is gargoyle147.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Answer the question then god damn you TB. You can't say you are here all day until the match, and then not post a single fecking time. I've had enough of this sneaky weasel play here.

Picture round is a good idea, but we still have a few questions left to get through.

Adzzz

Staff
Good shit. But yeah, TB, feck you man. Mallet hands, square wheel feet, or both and why? Shit.

TheBest

SPNTBP
sorry i was little busy cleaning the house will think of an answer now and then will post it, hopefully in 35 minutes

Adzzz

Staff
Shit's 20% complete now. I reckon you're actually MJJ. 20% nearer to full blown war with America.