Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Marlboro Red

Can you explain why you are going to vaishnodevi, TB - it's a very populated area won't there be a lot of zombies?

TheBest

SPNTBP
What the feck
I just told i'm not going to vaishniodevi

I'll stop midway

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
How on earth do you think you will survive in vaishnodevi, TB!? It should be covered in zombies by the time you get there!!

TheBest

SPNTBP
First off, let's clear this up. TheBest wins this round.

It's not a great answer, down to a few things. Closing your door tightly isn't exactly the greatest of protections. You've gone the opposite route from Liam who thinks there is nothing he can block doors with, and decided not to use anything for no reason. Leaving at 3am isn't going to make a difference, and just be harder for you to navigate the roads, especially as there would be abandoned vehicles, wreckage's and bodies everywhere.

The rest is optimistic and reliant on you being able to get to this destination, which in itself is a struggle, and probably unlikely, but still a possibility. You've thought ahead and if you do make it to this uninhibited mountain garden of eden paradise, you have a water source and food supply, but I doubt you have the remotest ability of catching live prey. Also you've skipped the whole how will I survive concern and dived into how will I save mankind, which is brave. Already anticipating the demise of the entire world, you take on the impossible task of repopulating mankind, with your ever faithful silent non-zombified bitch. I like that.

Why is it a better plan than Liams? Well, in one attempt, TB managed to outline a scenario which was very dangerous, but possible, and slightly plausible. Liam's plan, well, multiple plans steadily declined into a contest of how can he kill himself quickest. From the first plan which was basically calming going to the airport, flying around the world, arming England with thousands of guns and a shit load of other stuff that would be impossible. To later taking on urban survival by forming a circle of chainsaw protection ring. Finally, after thinking it through and realizing the errors of the past, he settled with finding safety and solace in the sea, where he would float and outlast the zombies. Liam would have drowned before night had come.

You can get a car Liam. Cars, like everything else, do not evaporate. You don't have to own the car, or register insurance. It's yours to steal, no-one will care. Why? Because they are zombies.
One problem though. This is the trip he is planning which is approximately 1300km through the densely populated northern India. He will be finding it difficult to travel out of Delhi itself, which as one knows is the capital hence thickly populated.

well where i live
There's a 4 way Road which connects to national highway, almost on my doorsteps

And i doubt zombies would be driving cars.

Plus the road is very broad

To hectic even though there may be debri i'm sure the road is wide enough for me to go avoiding everything

Its not like what people have image of here.

Most traffic is on crossings because of redlight(I'm talking about the place i live although there are other places where traffic always is the problem mostly because of the roads being 2 way)
And i think most of the people would be hiding so i doubt there would be too much traffic plus i'm sure i would be able to drive past them

TheBest

SPNTBP
How on earth do you think you will survive in vaishnodevi, TB!? It should be covered in zombies by the time you get there!!
feck feck feck

feck feck
i need a gif to describe my situation

Don't try to mentally obliterate me

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Why would you not stop before you reach vaishnodevi? If it's so populated as people say, then surely you would be better off if you tried to reach another city? Or even stop before you get to vaishnodevi?

TheBest

SPNTBP
Why would you not stop before you reach vaishnodevi? If it's so populated as people say, then surely you would be better off if you tried to reach another city? Or even stop before you get to vaishnodevi?
Its populated only around vaishnodevi

I'm going to be very far from there.

I'm not going to be in anyother city because i haven't been to a place which i think could be very safe and i'm sure this place could be very safe

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Its populated only around vaishnodevi

I'm going to be very far from there.

I'm not going to be in anyother city because i haven't been to a place which i think could be very safe and i'm sure this place could be very safe
Ok, we've already established that. So why are you planning on going there if there is a zombie-invasion?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
AdZz next, and then I think it was Jake. If you like you can have the question after Jakes?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i reckon i could find a good question for them too if needed.

Marlboro Red

You take the one after Jake, Rimaldo. I'll try and think of one for after you.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
rimaldo is after Jake then, MR can go after you if he desires.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I think he's 18. nnot sure though.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Sorry I'm late for the question. But I have a good one.

You are trapped in the desert, you were stripped naked, you have little water, just enough water to get to the nearest civilisation without dieing from dehydration or sun-stroke. You can get to this village because you have a map on a piece of cloth. However, you also have a very, very bad cut on your knee, it is bleeding badly. Infact, if you don't immediately cover it from the sand it will get worse, the bleeding will continue, infection will set in and you will be immobile. If you place the cloth on the wound, the blood will wash away the faint ink. What do you do?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i think it's only fair to point out to laim that the amount of water he has will not be enough for him to swim in for hours upon end whilst he awaits rescue.

Adzzz

Staff
That is important Rimaldo - Laim there isn't enough for water for you to get hypothermia from or swim to the nearest beach. There is enough sand already, it's a desert.

steeeb

Sorry I'm late for the question. But I have a good one.

You are trapped in the desert, you were stripped naked, you have little water, just enough water to get to the nearest civilisation without dieing from dehydration or sun-stroke. You can get to this village because you have a map on a piece of cloth. However, you also have a very, very bad cut on your knee, it is bleeding badly. Infact, if you don't immediately cover it from the sand it will get worse, the bleeding will continue, infection will set in and you will be immobile. If you place the cloth on the wound, the blood will wash away the faint ink. What do you do?
Look at the map as you apply it.

Or, cover with your hand whilst you read the map and then use the cloth.

Either way, it's pointless since you don't have a fecking compass!

Say Goodbye

i think it's only fair to point out to laim that the amount of water he has will not be enough for him to swim in for hours upon end whilst he awaits rescue.
:lol::lol::lol: Liam's first plan ws awful. Let's see if he can survive this then!

Member 60376

This time TB has to answer first I think. Good question AdZz.

TB - before you make any Indian desert region specific references, note that I will be providing maps here as required so everyone can better understand your plans or find flaws in them.

I expect someone from the UK to do similar for Liam if required.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Look at the map as you apply it.

Or, cover with your hand whilst you read the map and then use the cloth.

Either way, it's pointless since you don't have a fecking compass!
If you have a huge fecking sun soaring over you, then it's not pointless without a compass..;)

Say Goodbye

I only read the OP and it didn't really make sense - The thread is 18 pages long - If I read them all, it may well have done so. So, I just thought I'd "get involved"
Only Liam and TheBest get to answer, after that we mock them and provide insight!

Lastwolf

This time TB has to answer first I think. Good question AdZz.

TB - before you make any Indian desert region specific references, note that I will be providing maps here as required so everyone can better understand your plans or find flaws in them.

I expect someone from the UK to do similar for Liam if required.
I would do, but we're kind of short on deserts.

Adzzz

Staff
Imagine the Sahara desert, because that was along the lines I was thinking. Of course it isn't about what desert, but what the individual does.

Say Goodbye

Ahh, fair play.

Sorry for answering, and if I spoilt the question somewhat. But I'm probably just as wrong and as stupid as Liam anyway, so no harm done. :D
I think your idea was fairly bad. I'm sure Liam will outdo you though!

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Ahh, fair play.

Sorry for answering, and if I spoilt the question somewhat. But I'm probably just as wrong and as stupid as Liam anyway, so no harm done. :D
I dont think you give yourself enough credit, if you compare yourself with Liam