Cop in America doing a bad job, again

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
He told the cop he is a club owner and people are always trying to rob him. Last time I checked, personal protection is a valid reason to own a gun in the US. There's only one factor at play here and it's the homeowner's skin colour.
Put yourself in the cop's shoes and tell me what you would have done.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Put yourself in the cop's shoes and tell me what you would have done.
Not long into that video, it's obvious it is the guy's house. Most of my gripe is with that superior officer that insisted on humiliating that guy.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Not long into that video, it's obvious it is the guy's house. Most of my gripe is with that superior officer that insisted on humiliating that guy.
Indeed, because criminals never lie to cops. The cop had a duty to check everything out and the homeowner did nothing to reassure him or help him. You have to accept that some cop is armed and jumpy and then tailor your own behaviour to that scenario. That's just reality.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

I feel like this has been posted before? Or i'm getting confused with the amount of cops planting evidence

Cloud7

I feel like this has been posted before? Or i'm getting confused with the amount of cops planting evidence
Just look at that stupid looking fat lump. He just looks like the kind of person to be involved in this sort of thing doesn’t he?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Bent coppers should get twice the sentence a member of the public would get for the same offence and bent judges should be hanged.

Tarrou

WTF. Is this real life? It's like something out of a movie.
I’m not sure but is this the result of cops being posted at schools after school shootings? If not I can’t think of any other way a 6 year old could end up being arrested for throwing a tantrum at school.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
No longer a chief. But good riddance anyway what a cnut.

in other news not sure if i posted this video before but board of police commissioners deemed this a bad shooting and out-of-policy.

i don’t believe the chief has taken a stance yet but rumor is that he will set a precedence and go against the commission’s findings and not punish the involved officers despite their tactics being bad.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
How is police even allowed to deal with children below 14 ?
More than 30,000 children under age 10 have been arrested in the US since 2013: FBI
ABC said:
Stunning annual crime statistics compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) show that between 2013 and 2018 (the most recent year for which complete data is available), at least 30,467 children under the age of 10 were arrested in the United States. And the numbers skyrocket for children between the ages of 10 to 12 with 266,321 arrested during the same six-year time span, according to the data.
The number has been declining year on year, but that sure does seem like a lot of kids.