Cop in America doing a bad job, again

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Would not surprise me if the NYPD find the other car at fault for turning left into their cruiser's lane despite the cruiser driving at a reckless speed without flashing lights. No clue if that's a turn lane the cruiser veers into from the start. Probably getting a handy from hooker or subordinate.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Would not surprise me if the NYPD find the other car at fault for turning left into their cruiser's lane despite the cruiser driving at a reckless speed without flashing lights. No clue if that's a turn lane the cruiser veers into from the start. Probably getting a handy from hooker or subordinate.
I honestly think the police car does have flashing lights. You can see them after it comes to a rest. Think the ambient light and the low quality video just makes it invisible to us until that moment.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Their initial explanation was something like, a car crashed into them which then caused this crash. Then the video...

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

watch to the end. sickos, less than human.
I don't mean to be facetious but the cops are doing this more and more to clearly white Americans. They just don't discriminate with their violence, and I don't mean that as a back handed complement.

What are 'they' planning for the US? This isn't just a series of random catastrophies. Judge Dredd today. The Purge tomorrow? :nervous:

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Cops really didn't want to be filmed. Can't see any reason they ever needed to engage with the father, let along put the initial driver in cuffs either.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not a bad thing done by police, but we don't have a general police thread so I put this here to acknowledge this. This is horrible. fecking AR-15 again.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Actually can see both sides to this, but think the push back is a bit suspect…