Cricket Draft - Tests

NM

Perhaps by sheer co-incidence, I feel like I’ve landed up with the best batsman and bowler in the draft.

Trying to claim Lara is better than Sachin during his retirement week is a lost cause RI. Good luck!

Red-Indian

Perhaps I should clarify by saying best test batsman and bowler...Sachin was clearly the better ODI batsman and there were probably better ODI bowlers than Marshall - Akram comes to mind in particular.

NM

Perhaps I should clarify by saying best test batsman and bowler...Sachin was clearly the better ODI batsman and there were probably better ODI bowlers than Marshall - Akram comes to mind in particular.

I think IL makes the point. Trying to say "mine are the best" in this draft is useless. There are too many damn good players.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Which is why crappy's logic of 'he can win matches on his own lolz' is rather bewildering too.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Which is why crappy's logic of 'he can win matches on his own lolz' is rather bewildering too.
It really is not. For example, even if Sachin is/was a better test batsmen than Lara, the latter clearly won more matches on his own. There is no question about it.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
It is against MJJ only.

Please PM or post your write up here
Ya, definitely. I will post or PM my write up today fo sho. Was going to do yesterday but slept off. Will work on it as and when I get chance in office and complete in evening and send across, in time before my game :)

Moby

Dick
It really is not. For example, even if Sachin is/was a better test batsmen than Lara, the latter clearly won more matches on his own. There is no question about it.
We shouldn't forget that he had the likes of Ambrose (one of the best all of all time) and Walsh (leading test wicket taker at one time) to defend his scores while Sachin had the like of Avishkar Salvi :lol:

crappycraperson

Scout
We shouldn't forget that he had the likes of Ambrose (one of the best all of all time) and Walsh (leading test wicket taker at one time) to defend his scores while Sachin had the like of Avishkar Salvi :lol:
Only once upon a time. He did it after they retired as well

Varun

Staff
Sunil Gavaskar: One of the greatest opening batsmen of all time and someone who possessed immaculate technique, an impregnable defence and amazing concentration levels. Plied his trade in the fearsome era of the 70s and the 80s and racked up the numbers. 34 centuries, 45 half centuries and an average of 50+ in that era. Comfortably the best opening batsman in the draft.

Kepler Wessels: Completing my solid opening partnership is the left handed Kepler Wessels. Another solid opener who was capable of holding his own vs the best of attacks and scored a superb 162 on debut. An average of 41 in the 80s with 6 centuries and 15 half centuries. Was among the few batsmen at the time who could stand up and score vs the fearsome West Indian attack.

David Gower: One of the classiest and most elegant batsmen to have graced the game, David Gower completes a very strong top 3 for my side. Someone of his quality cannot be judged by numbers alone, he was simply beautiful to watch and very effective. Scored 18 centuries, 39 half centuries and had an average of 44+.

Larry Gomes: Coming in at number 4 is the solid Larry Gomes. Wisden Cricketer of the year 1985, Gomes was a unique West Indian. Classy, elegant and great to watch as most left handers are, he was unique in his approach to batting. He lent that fearsome West Indian batting line up much needed solidity in the middle. One of the toughest batsmen to get out in his time. An average of close to 40 to go with 9 centuries and 15 half centuries.

VVS Laxman: Very very special Laxman. Elegant, classy and just a treat to watch, VVS is one of the best middle order test batsmen the game has seen. A superb strokemaker who was equally strong defensively, Laxman was someone who scored big runs and was equally adept at playing with the top order as he was with the tail enders. Average of close to 46 with 17 centuries and 56 half centuries, he’s an impeccable test player.

Damien Martyn: Another batsman who made batting look very simple, Damien Martyn was one of the classiest, elegant and attractive batsmen of modern times. An average of over 46 and 13 centuries to go with 23 half centuries, Martyn completes my superb top 6.

Rod Marsh: 355 test dismissals tell their own story. Marsh remains one of the most respected wicket keepers of all time. He combined his near flawless glove work with a dogged approach to batting. An average of 26+ along with 3 centuries and 16 half tons, Marsh was no mug with the bat. He’ll be the much needed class behind the wickets to keep to the likes of Thomson and Murali.

Paul Reiffel: A very good seam bowler who had impeccable accuracy, Reiffel was very hard to get away and troubled batsmen with his seam movement. Reiffel was also a very handy bat and someone bowlers found very hard to get rid of. A batting average of 26+, he can hold his own late on and give support to other batsmen around him. A bowling average of 26, he acted as the perfect foil to his much more illustrious bowling partners when all he had was to feed off scraps left behind for him.

Jason Gillespie: A career destroyed by injuries, Gillespie is still remembered for the way he swung the ball and made it talk at his best. Over 250 wickets at an average of 26, he forged one of the most formidable opening bowling partnerships alongside Glenn Mcgrath. Also a solid defensive batsman who has a double century to his name, he was a tough nut to crack.

Jeff Thomson: My strike fast bowler is one of the fastest and most fearsome pacers to have graced the game. With speeds exceeding 160 kmph at times, he struck fear into the hearts of opposition batsmen. The likes of Clive Llyod have commented on how fearsome and fast Thomson was. He didn’t just have great pace but matched that with accurate seam and spin bowling and a bouncer that could rip heads off. He was a terror to face. His aggressive, fast bowling struck fear into opposition batsmen and was known to hit their bodies before he hit their stumps.

Murali: 800 test wickets at a miserly average of 22, this man could spin the ball in space. The nature of the pitch had no effect on Murali, he spun the ball at will. Known for bowling marathon spells, he picked wickets by the truckloads. An astonishing 112 4 wicket + halls in test cricket, the man was a machine and will be my go to man along with Jeff Thomson whenever I need a wicket.

Key points in the match up:

Murali vs Sachin: If there’s one man who always had the upper hand vs Sachin, it was Murali. Murali has dismissed him 6 times in 14 innings and Sachin averages 32 runs per dismissal vs Murali. That’s a huge advantage to my side given the importance of Sachin to his team.

My top 4 vs his pacers: My top 4 plied their trade and stocked the runs vs the best quicks of all time. Their adversaries here include Heath Streak and Damien Fleming, an absolutely huge mismatch there. The likes of Gavaskar, Wessels, Gower, Gomes vs Streak and Fleming is going to be a huge mismatch. His only hope is Pollock and even that is unlikely to be enough vs my batting line up.

5 batsmen vs Murali and Thomson: Going into a match vs Murali and Jeff Thomson is very risky imo. Thomson was fearsome and I genuinely believe his openers wont be upto the task. Atherton struggled vs the like of Donald and Mcgrath, imagine him standing upto Jeff Thomson.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Gary Kirsten: An opening batsman with great temperament, loads of concentration and determination, he has to be one of the best batsmen to have played for South Africa since their comeback. Always willing to work on his weakness and make great use of his strengths, he is the kind of batsman who will hold fort against better bowling attacks and has ability to wear them down. 7289 runs, 21 centuries, 34 fifties with a healthy average of 45.27.

Mudassar Nazar: Again, someone who made most of what he had, he was another batsman who won’t mind grinding it out in the middle. 4114 runs with a respectable average of 38.09, 10 centuries and 17 fifties. Could bowl occasionally if needed. Took 66 wickets in all.

David Boon: Again, someone, who had a knack of occupying crease and accumulating runs. One of the mainstays and key player for Australia during 80’s and early 90’s. His courage to stand up to the best and take attack to them when needed is what he is in my team for. 7422 runs, average of 43.65, with 21 centuries and 32 fifties.

Jacques Kallis: The star player in my batting line up. Might not be the favourite of all or rated among greats by everyone but he has every shot in book in his armour. Cricinfo rightly describes him in saying, “No batsman prizes his wicket more highly, and no wicket in all of cricket is more highly prized. Few players who belong to the modern age are a better fit for the notion of the classical cricketer.” Rock solid technique and zen-like approach are his key attributes, but he can be a forceful batsman and take attack to opposition when needed. A bowler with genuine pace, swing and bounce in his early days, he is every bit worthy of being ranked among all time great allrounders even though he had to adjust a bit in bowling in later years. Add to that him being a great fielder, he is one of the key assets in my team. 13140 runs at an average of 55.44, with 44 centuries and 58 fifties. 288 wickets at an average of 32.61 with strike rate of 69.3

Graham Thorpe: A fierce competitor and counter attacking batsman, with ability to both attack and defend. Equally adequate vs. Pace and spin, he was one of the key players for England during his playing days. 6744 runs at healthy average of 44.66 with 16 centuries and 39 fifties.

Dilip Vegsarkar: The colonel. A talented and elegant batsman, who was among the very best batsmen in world during his peak days and was a key batsman for India for more than a decade. 6868 runs at an average of 42.13 with 17 centuries and 35 fifties.

Brian McMillan: Big Mac. South Africa’s ‘go-to’ guy in their initial years after comeback into cricket. Was one of the best allrounders in the world in 90’s. He could trouble the finest with his bowling and had a great technique as a batsman. Add to that, he was a great fielder. 1968 runs at an average of 39.36 with 3 centuries and 13 fifties. 75 wickets at an average of 33.82.

Kiran More: One of India’s finest keepers in my opinion. Full of guts and ready to take on any challenge offered to him. Very much needed in my team especially when Kumble will be bowling. His fighting ability meant he was a reliable batsman and had a respectable average of 25.7 for his position with 7 fifties. 110 catches and 20 stumpings.

Craig Mcdermott: Australia’s premier strike bowler in 90’s. A out-swing bowler with classic side-on action, he was very much capable of troubling the best. 291 wickets at average of 28.63 and and strike rate of 56.9 underlines his capabilities. Will be perfect partner to Courtney Walsh.

Anil Kumble: What is there to say? India’s great spinner and most probably greatest bowler as well. One of the hardest triers in the game, he had his own way of leg spin which brought him rich reward. 619 test wickets at average of 29.65 and strike rate of 65.9. Could bat around a bit as well if needed.

Courtney Walsh (C): Again, the record and achievements and ability and skills. Everything is out in open and known to all. A physiological phenomenon, Courtney Walsh probably bowled faster for longer than any man in history. His action was never as intimidating as Ambrose, but it did the trick more often than not. 519 wickets at a great average of 24.44 with economy rate of 57.8. Will be my captain. Aye and he can score runs for my team if needed! Kidding :D

Iqbal Qasim: I will copy paste from Cricinfo to describe this man as some of you might not know much about him:With a steady, angular approach between umpire and stumps, and a low trajectory that pushed the ball through, Iqbal Qasim was a miserly but penetrative left-arm spinner. A short man, he was more concerned with accuracy than flight, rarely going for much more than two an over, but he was a regular for over a decade.” 171 wickets at an average of 28.11 and strike rate of 76.1.

Team Composition: Iqbal Qasim will sit out of Lord’s test. Brian McMillan will sit out at Kolkata and Sydney. (Given all our player have made debut after 70’s, I will definitely assume we are playing on a Sydney pitch post 1970 and it has been a spinner’s paradise since.)

Why my team will win: I like to divide team in 6 segments. Top order. Middle order-Middle lower order, All rounder, pace bowling, spin bowling and wicketkeeping.
For first 3 segments, that is batting related, my team is comfortably stronger than MJJ’s. Almost double the number of hundreds (133 in total compared to MJJ’s 77 odd) and at comfortably better average (45.something comapred to 39.something)

Wicketkeeping: I think More and Latif are comparable and I would much rather have Kiran More when Anil will be one of the bowlers.

Pace bowling: MJJ’s pace bowling is better, although, fear factor of Lee and Akhtar aside, they never went on to be great bowlers. My batting has enough grit, skill, patience and determination to outlast these quickies. That said, I will concede his pace bowling is marginally better.

Spin bowling: Anil kumble+Qasim > Saqlain without a doubt. Saqlain never went on to be a great bowler and MJJ doesn’t have a proper backup to support Saqlain when 2 out of 3 pitches will help spinners.

Why MJJ’s team won’t win: As per MJJ’s own admission in his game vs IL, which is quite true, is that his team is full of players ‘who could have been.’ Sadly for him, none of them had career severely cut short by injury or anything, it is just that they couldn’t make the cut. If I look at that batting lineup of his, my bowling is very much capable of getting through them twice. My team’s aggregate bowling average is almost equal to his. My superior batting will end up as deciding factor.

TL;DR: My batting is comfortably superior, my spin bowling is superior and pace bowling I lag a bit to MJJ. Given the batting strength of mine and spin bowling strength, I expect to win Kolkata and Sydney tests and thus win series.

Red-Indian

1. Mark Taylor (c)
2. Marvan Atapattu
3. Nasser Hussain
4. Brian Lara
5. Steve Waugh
6. Ravi Shastri
7. Ian Healy
8. Chaminda Vaas
9. Malcolm Marshall
10. Colin Croft
11. Patrick Patterson

Perhaps by sheer co-incidence, I feel like I’ve landed up with the best batsman and bowler in the draft. As a consequence, I think I’ve put together a superb team. Perfectly balanced between batting and bowling. The one weakness is the lack of a top class spinner but I’ve made up for that with probably the best sub-continent quick after Kapil plus Ravi Shastri who has 150 wickets and was probably the torch bearer for Indian spin through the dark days of the eighties. What’s interesting is that each of the top 6 has been captain of their country for a while…all used to the responsibility of standing up for their team.

Batting
35 centuries between my openers. Both captains of their county - solid and tested in all conditions. They’ll provide a clean base for the superstars coming in after them. At 3 is another man who doesn’t sell his wicket cheap - Nasser Hussain. Then comes the deluge…the ultimate matchwinner in Brian Lara – the man who always stands up when the chips are down. Steve Waugh – the one man who most people would trust to bat for their life. If by some chance there’s a collapse, I have the very sticky Shastri and Healy to stop the rot. It doesn’t stop there – both Vaas and Marshall are no mugs with the bat. Vaas has a century and 13 fifties. Marshall’s got 10 fifties and an average of 19 in a difficult era.

Bowling
"Crofty," a West Indian team-mate once said, "would bounce his grandmother if he thought there was a wicket in it. He’ll rattle them and then they’ll come up against who I regard as the greatest bowler of all time – Malcolm fecking Marshall – Average of 20, strike rate of bloody 47 and that over 81 tests. The second line of bowling is high quality – Vaas has 355 wickets and understands the subcontinent like few others. Patrick Patterson (Average of 31, strike rate of 52) whether you remember him or not was aggression personified for a relatively brief career. They’re backed up by Steve Waugh and Shastri – 250 wickets between them.

Tactics
Donado's opening partnership is big name but is heavily suspect against quality pace (and what's more quality than Marshall and Croft charging in together?). Hayden has an average of 34.5 in England and 34.6 in South Africa. SLog sweeping the spinners is how he made his runs and he's not going to get to do that against me. Langer struggled in South Africa as well. It's on Dravid to pile the runs so that's the wicket i've got to get. Quality bowling which i'm not going to criticise too much but I believe I have enough in middle order to handle it.

Varun

Staff
I've PM'd the write up to crappy. I'l be high in an hour or so but will try my best to stay involved. :D

NM

Saeed Anwar (LHB): Top class opener, and was absolutely brilliant to watch. He was a very good stroke player. His career was shorter than it should have been because he took time away from the game due to a family tragedy, and he wasn't the same player after it. Averaged 45.5, scored 4000 runs, made 11 hundreds @ a strike rate of 55.

Alec Stewart (RHB) (WK): Stewart is a solid opener who was especially good against the quicks. It is hard to judge his average – it drops when he keeps, and rises substantially when he opens. I’ll just leave his career stats here. Averaged 39.54, scored 8500 runs, made 15 hundreds @ a strike rate of 48.66

Alvin Kallicharran (LHB): Another little master. Standing at only 5 foot 5He was considered among the best in the world in the 70s, and was still in his prime when dropped due to him taking part in a rebel tour. His West Indies career was cut short when he took part in a rebel tour to South Africa. He continued playing club cricket though – and fared very well against his former teammates (see below article). Averaged 44.43 (in the 70s and 80s!), scored 4400 runs, and made 12 100s (No strike rate available)
Here is an article written about him by his son: http://www.alloutcricket.com/blogs/comment/alvin-kallicharan-west-indies-63

Greg Chappell (RHB) (VC): One of the premier batsmen of the 70s and early 80s. He did not average below 45 against any opponent. He made a century in his first and final Tests and 22 more in between. However, the most outstanding batting of his career left no trace on the record-books, his 621 runs at 69 in five unauthorized World Series Cricket "SuperTests" in the Caribbean in 1979, off a West Indian attack of unprecedented hostility. Averaged 53.86 (in the 70s and 80s!), scored 7100 runs and made 24 100s (No strike rate available). Got 47 wickets with his part-time medium pace.

Inzamam-ul-Haq (RHB): Inzy is one of my personal favorite players. He played from the early 90s thru 2007 – so he faced some very good bowling in the first 10 odd years of his career. He was (IMO) among the top middle order batsmen of the last 20 odd years. I don’t think I need to talk too much about him. I’ll only say that he has been promised free food for life if he doesn’t run any of his teammates out! Averaged 49.60, scored 8800 runs and made 25 100s @ a strike rate of 54.02

Jimmy Adams (LHB): Jimmy will complement the stroke-makers above him in the order. He is naturally defensive, and will be able to anchor the innings while the others above (and below!) him play their shots. He is also a useful part-time spin option. Averaged 41.26, scored 3000 runs, and made 6 100s @ a strike rate of 37.57. Got 27 wickets with his part-time spin.

Imran Khan (RHB) (RMF) (Captain): I’m not going to say much – Probably the best all-rounder after Sobers. He will lead my team by example and inspire them to dominate with bat and ball – just like him. In his last 10 years of international cricket he played 51 Tests, averaging a sensational 50 with the bat and 19 with the ball.Averaged 22.81, and took 362 wickets @ a strike rate of 53
Averaged 37.69, scored 3800 runs and made 6 100s (no strike rate available)

Bruce Yardley (RHB) (OFF-SPIN): He is (along with Mallett) one of the two best off spinners Australia have ever had. He was also an exceptional fielder, and a useful batsman – he averages nearly 20. He will bowl alongside MacGill, and they will form a very good off-spin/leg-spin combo. Averaged 31.63, took 126 wickets @ a strike rate of 70.

Javagal Srinath (RHB) (RF): India’s work-horse of the 90s. Srinath will be a very useful 3rd bowler, and will also be very useful at the Eden Gardens – he averages 26 in India. Throughout his career, his was THE main strike bowler. Being 3rd option will take that pressure off him, and bowling with a GREAT fast bowler at the other end can only help him. IMO, he is a much better bowler than the stats suggest. He had no support, and was often a 1 man pace attack (Venkatesh Prasad doesn’t fecking count!). Averaged 30.49, took 236 wickets @ a strike rate of 64.

Joel Garner (RHB) (RF): The “Big Bird”. One of the great West Indian quicks – there’s not much I should have to say about him – one of the best fast bowlers ever – he can bounce you out, break your leg (or stump!) or get you caught in the slips. Averaged 20.97, took 259 wickets @ a strike rate of 50.8

Stuart MacGill (RHB) (Leg-Spin): Australia’s second best spinner of the past 20 years. He will always be compared unfavorably with Warne, but his record is nothing to sniff at. He has a brilliant strike rate, and will bowl well under pressure – every time he played, his performance was scrutinized and compared to Warne. Averaged 29.02, took 208 wickets @ a strike rate of 54.

Jeremy Coney: 12th man (not used) – Right handed batsmen and medium pacer. I will decide whether to play him at one of the grounds later.

Averaged 37.57, scored 2660 runs and 3 100s. Averaged 36, took 27 wickets with the ball.

Thoughts on the game:

Batting: Out of the four openners on show, I have the best one – Anwar. I’d also argue (could be wrong here) that Stewart faced harder bowling that Vaughan – but that’s up for debate. Personally, I think I have better openers.
Middle Order: Kallicharran > Smith. Crappy will talk about similar averages, but scoring runs in the 70s and early 80s was harder than late 80s and 90s IMO. Chappell and Miandad are very close – Chappell edges it for me. I do NOT rate Jayawardene so will say Inzy is clearly better than him. Adams is of course a lesser batsman than Gilchrist. However, Imran is a much better batsman than Astle or Matthews (Huge mismatch right there!). I’d say my middle order is better.
Bowling:
Imran, Garner and Srinath > Ntini, Holding and Lawson. Imran is the best bowler, followed by one of Holding or Garner. Then there is a huge gap to Ntini, Srinath and Lawson. I comfortably have the better quicks.
My spinners are also pretty darn good – MacGill averages less than Qadir, and so does Yardley. They also took more wickets (combined) than him. How good is Qadir really? If Crappy questioned Kapil, you have to question Qadir. Poor average (for his time). I don’t rate Astle as a bowler, while I will admit that Matthews will be useful in the Eden Gardens.

I reckon I win the bowling easily, and am about equal in the batting stakes. That should equal a win for me. Crappy will struggle to take 20 wickets.

Moby

Dick
I reckon I have gone through from my group. I will pick Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin Tendulkar.

That leaves me with :

Gavaskar
Jayasuriya
Ponting
Tendulkar
Crowe
Lehmann/Hughes/Raja
Boucher
Warne
Merv Hughes
Bishop
McGrath

NM

I reckon I have gone through from my group. I will pick Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin Tendulkar.

That leaves me with :

Gavaskar
Jayasuriya
Ponting
Tendulkar
Crowe
Lehmann/Hughes/Raja
Boucher
Warne
Merv Hughes
Bishop
McGrath

Think you are too batting heavy tbh. Should have gone with Murali or Pollock!

Moby

Dick
Think you are too batting heavy tbh. Should have gone with Murali or Pollock!
Really? I thought you said I needed improvements in batting in my game thread. :D

Yeah I thought about that option but I already have Warne so didn't see the point of going for Murali. More than anything I thought my batting was the weaker area in the original team so it was a bit of an easy decision with the likes of God and Sunny available.

NM

Really? I thought you said I needed improvements in batting in my game thread. :D

Yeah I thought about that option but I already have Warne so didn't see the point of going for Murali. More than anything I thought my batting was the weaker area in the original team so it was a bit of an easy decision with the likes of God and Sunny available.

Its subjective. You will be up against improved bowling attacks, and Hughes and Bishop will be looked at as weak links rather than strengths compared to the others.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I'm going to go with the following team

Matthew HAYDEN
Justin LANGER
Rahul DRAVID
Brian LARA
Aravinda DE SILVA
Hansie CRONJE
Jeff DUJON
Daniel VETTORI
Richard HADLEE
Malcolm MARSHALL
Andy ROBERTS

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I meant to bring this up in my match against akash..why does Aravinda get such short (no pun intended) shrift here? He was a top quality batter with all the shots in the book. A real matchwinner for a maturing Lankan team playing against teams and players of a better standard than theirs at the time. He's real quality, I don't see him as a weakness at all, in fact quite the opposite.

Also, what you refer to as a weakness is a natural occurrence in a Test side. Every single of your players need not be world beaters or matchwinners. It's a team which makes the difference. Which is why someone like a Gillespie, Martyn, Katich etc are vital parts of the great Aussie team despite not being as talented as the stars. Gomes, Murray, Logie, Rowe etc for the Windies.

crappycraperson

Scout
I will do the semi final draw today.

BTW winner of the semi final will be allowed to pick one player from his opposing team

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Matches over the weekend? I'll be in Hyderabad over the weekend for a wedding and won't be online much.

Interval

Level
I meant to bring this up in my match against akash..why does Aravinda get such short (no pun intended) shrift here? He was a top quality batter with all the shots in the book. A real matchwinner for a maturing Lankan team playing against teams and players of a better standard than theirs at the time. He's real quality, I don't see him as a weakness at all, in fact quite the opposite.

Also, what you refer to as a weakness is a natural occurrence in a Test side. Every single of your players need not be world beaters or matchwinners. It's a team which makes the difference. Which is why someone like a Gillespie, Martyn, Katich etc are vital parts of the great Aussie team despite not being as talented as the stars. Gomes, Murray, Logie, Rowe etc for the Windies.
Admittedly. Hence I said only weaknesses that someone can harp on. Aravinda was ne of my favourites( I used ot have stickers of him, Azhar (bastard) and Tendulkar on my writing table. But he couldn't cut it against the short ball or Donald type fearsome bowling. I think part of the problem was to do with his bat. IIRC, he used to have a monstrously heavy bat.

Varun

Staff
Donaldo's team is fantastic. Imagine him drawing and beating aldo in the semis. the final wont even be a contest

Moby

Dick
Any comments on my team, lads? I know it's nowhere near as good as DD's so you can give some fake compliments to make me feel better on this depressing rainy morning :(

Varun

Staff
Any comments on my team, lads? I know it's nowhere near as good as DD's so you can give some fake compliments to make me feel better on this depressing rainy morning :(

Its a good team mate. You chose well when it came to your 2 picks. You'l need a good semi draw though.