Cricket

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
They did it!

One of the biggest upsets in test cricket history. They've trashed SA in the second test.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What an achievement by SL!! Don’t think anyone predicted these results, even the most ardent SL fan. Well done.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
England trash SL in SL.
WI trash England at home.
SL trash SA in SA.

The hell is going on?
Don't forget NZ beating Pakistan In UAE and India beating Aussie in Australia.

Lanka story is incredible they were trashed by Aussies just a month ago.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
England trash SL in SL.
WI trash England at home.
SL trash SA in SA.

The hell is going on?
Test cricket is as competitive as I ever remember it really. In the last few months we've had England win in SL, India win in Australia, New Zealand win in UAE, SL win in South Africa.

Cloud7

Chuffed for Sri Lanka, especially after the horror show that was their Australia tour.

zing

Zingle balls
What's been the best series in the last few years?

My vote is for India Australia in India.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Afghanistan smashed 278 in a T20 game v Ireland, Zazai hitting an unbeaten 162 in just 62 balls :eek:

Ireland only made it to 194 in their 20 overs!!!

Dudu

Afghanistan smashed 278 in a T20 game v Ireland, Zazai hitting an unbeaten 162 in just 62 balls :eek:

Ireland only made it to 194 in their 20 overs!!!
When I initially saw the score.. I just assumed it was an ODI. Insane batting.. were they playing on a slab of concrete?!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
When I initially saw the score.. I just assumed it was an ODI. Insane batting.. were they playing on a slab of concrete?!
The Afghans basically play with 11 Afridis. When it comes off it is proper spectacular.

Dudu

Caught the last few overs of Ind-Aus after the United match. Brilliant game.. last ball finish.

In other news, Rashid Khan took 4 wickets in 4 balls. :eek:

Cloud7

I was really looking forward to this third ODI. Fecking rain. Where’s some of that global warming when you need it.

Balljy

I was really looking forward to this third ODI. Fecking rain. Where’s some of that global warming when you need it.
Need to come over to the UK to play it rather than over there. First recorded winter day in history over 20 degrees over here.

TheGame

This is interesting and blow to SA cricket. Duanne Olivier who has been looking great in test matches has been signed up as a Kolpak player for Yorkshire and therefore cannot play international cricket during the period he plays for them.

ChrisNelson

As a Derbyshire fan it's a blow for us too! Presumably if he's signed for a team that play at a Test ground we couldn't offer him a high enough salary and he's gone elsewhere.

Cloud7

This is interesting and blow to SA cricket. Duanne Olivier who has been looking great in test matches has been signed up as a Kolpak player for Yorkshire and therefore cannot play international cricket during the period he plays for them.

They’ve lost a couple decent players to Kolpak contracts in the last few years haven’t they?

NinjaFletch

Slightly odd decision with Brexit looming and the Kolpak arrangement being dependent on our membership of the EU.

zing

Zingle balls
What do the South African cricketers earn? And how much would someone like Olivier earn on the county circuit?

Cloud7

Buttler and Morgan causing absolute carnage out here. This is a fecking mauling.

Braithwaite is such a waste of space on the team.

Djemba-Djemba

Buttler might be the 1st genuine genius I've seen play for England.

KP too actually could count.

But bloody hell, Buttler is just beyond words.

NinjaFletch

Buttler might be the 1st genuine genius I've seen play for England.

KP too actually could count.

But bloody hell, Buttler is just beyond words.
Crazy thing is that Joe Root's SR is comparable to Pietersen's (actually it's better) and he's the slowest batsman in this England side.