Cricket

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Jesus man, Rahane you fecking moron.

KM

60/40 Australia I'd say. If we can get 300 then it'd be good.

AshRK

Just saw the highlights of the game. Rahane has probably cost India the game. And then to get out himself was just shocking.

Pritvi shaw is one of the most overhyped kids to play the game. His technique looks so out of sorts. He really needs to work on it or else his career could go up in smokes. Probably controversial but if he wasn't from Maharashtra he wouldn't be in the side. Having him over Gill says everything about this team management.

KM

Still has PTSD from so many debutants scoring against India.

NM

Come on! I can just see the aussie tail wagging against us though

YAMS49

Shami is awesome, great bowling this. As is Ashwin. Two very strong bowling attacks. Love quality Test cricket, so watchable.

zing

Zingle balls
Shami is awesome, great bowling this.
Truly - this spell has been on the money and its a shame he doesnt have a wicket to show for it.

The line, length and the movement has been outstanding.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Swlf depreciating aussies are rare to find
Nobody rates Langer's sections here.

He still thinks it is the late 90s' or early 2000's with batting talent out the arse.

He cares more about "being a good bloke in the squad" or "backing him in" over current form.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Brilliant bowling. I've a lot more faith in our team now after that showing. Kohli will be a massive loss though.

ColvaleGoa

Shaw Gone. I think that should be it for his international career in Tests. Just not good enough technically for this level.

AshRK

Shaw Gone. I think that should be it for his international career in Tests. Just not good enough technically for this level.
Always felt the same. Look at his footwork. Even Bumrah has better defense than shaw.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Like others are saying, Shaw isn’t good enough technically. Horrible footwork and poor shot selection lead to his dismissal over and over in the IPL. Never seemed that’s he working to correct his mistakes so him opening in test cricket against a high class attack is poor management.

Di Maria's angel

Lets not rule him out, guys. Hes 19/20, he'll improve. Its been a tough year for him but he looked the part 2 years ago.

That said, Shubman is better than him and I'd hope to see both him and Pant in the team next game.

zing

Zingle balls
Lets not rule him out, guys. Hes 19/20, he'll improve. Its been a tough year for him but he looked the part 2 years ago.

That said, Shubman is better than him and I'd hope to see both him and Pant in the team next game.
I remember he had a habit of doing this in the u-19 wc:
That said - like Sehwag - he has great hand-eye, and I hope he can improve. He clearly must have immense skill to get to this level playing that way.

Di Maria's angel

I remember he had a habit of doing this in the u-19 wc:
That said - like Sehwag - he has great hand-eye, and I hope he can improve. He clearly must have immense skill to get to this level playing that way.
The Sehwag comparison is fitting - and we all know how he turned out. He needs time and I reckon we'll give him that.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
How much of a lead do India need? 250? From a neutral perspective we do need India to win this first Test.