Cricket

NM

With Smith and Warner... Without half our team. This will go down as a legendary series win.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
As for aus... it’s the bowling really that has to be examined. Cummins aside, it’s been rubbish almost all series.
Its the whole team that needs to be examined.

Burns got selected with zero form because Langer likes him
Wade opened when he is not an opener
The team needs Smith and Labs to get runs or else small totals
Starc is out of form
Lyon is close to being done
Panie has probably had the worst series by an Aussie captain in a long time
Bowling plans have been crap.

its frustrating to see as an Australian has they never bothered to make changes.

zing

Zingle balls
Greatest ever. In a daze. Can’t believe what we’ve seen. So many days waking up at 5am.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
With the notable exception of one asshole in here... congrats to you Indian fans. A quite unbelievable win against a near full strength Aus outfit. Pretty disappointing for us here but I love that India had the guts to go for it. Pretty courageous given a draw would have amounted to the same as a win.

As for aus... it’s the bowling really that has to be examined. Cummins aside, it’s been rubbish almost all series.
That's why I enjoy beating you lot, cos you're such a shit bloke.

Go and cry :lol:

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Full credit must go to India though, fantastic depth and never gave up.

Would Rahane get the Test captaincy gig full time?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
India are going to smash us in India but that series in England should be a cracker.

prateik

An Indian win was the least likely outcome at the start of day today.. Aus managed the game very poorly. let this inexperienced Indian batting control the pace.. Pujara did his bit holding an end down.. Gill, Pant .. timed it beautifully.

NM

Full credit must go to India though, fantastic depth and never gave up.

Would Rahane get the Test captaincy gig full time?
Will never happen even though he's a better captain than Kohli (and so is Rohit in ODIs). We are a country of hero worshippers

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
There was 1% chace given for Indian win. Warne was going about crack for two days. Take that..

zing

Zingle balls
I though we would get white washed after the first test and Kohli leaving.
My sport watching life has peaked. What a moment. 15 years of watching test cricket. Nothing like this. There is a few here who’ve been watching as long or longer and posting, would know what it feels like.

jungledrums

That's why I enjoy beating you lot, cos you're such a shit bloke.

Go and cry :lol:
Shock, the scum bag appears after a win. Have you no grace?

See, the difference is you genuinely are a shit bloke. Aggressive, smarmy, sanctimonious, yet frustratingly not smart enough to offer anything approaching an insightful opinion. It’s entirely you I’ve got a vendetta against, not a cricket team.

KM

See, the difference is you genuinely are a shit bloke. Aggressive, smarmy, sanctimonious, yet frustratingly not smart enough to offer anything approaching an insightful opinion. It’s entirely you I’ve got a vendetta against, not a cricket team.

It's genuinely going to get okay mate.

freeurmind

weak willed
Incredible win for India! Pant what an innings.
Paine should be sacked as Aussie captain.

jungledrums

Its the whole team that needs to be examined.

Burns got selected with zero form because Langer likes him
Wade opened when he is not an opener
The team needs Smith and Labs to get runs or else small totals
Starc is out of form
Lyon is close to being done
Panie has probably had the worst series by an Aussie captain in a long time
Bowling plans have been crap.

its frustrating to see as an Australian has they never bothered to make changes.
Yeah, agree with all points. I’m hopeful that Pucovski can address the hole in our top order, but I’m not sure Green is good enough with the ball to cement his place. It’s a fecking shame, as this team has great potential

bleedred

Just hope Pujara's contribution to the chase is appreciated more. He tired the shit out of their bowlers

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Yeah, agree with all points. I’m hopeful that Pucovski can address the hole in our top order, but I’m not sure Green is good enough with the ball to cement his place. It’s a fecking shame, as this team has great potential
Green is still on load management until his back is 100%

But Pucovski will be the opener that we have been crying out for, Need to drop Starc for Pattinson or Jye Richardson.

jungledrums

It's genuinely going to get okay mate.
Do you think I’m so fickle as to be irked by this? We lost to a better team, I’m actually quite delighted there was a result - any result. I’m as impressed by India this test as I am certain that you’re a graceless feckwit. If that constitutes crying then I assure you, buddy, that I am in hysterics.

mav_9me

There was 1% chace given for Indian win. Warne was going about crack for two days. Take that..
Haha. Very true. He couldn't get himself to acknowledge that the 3rd string Indian bowling attack was able to swing the ball better than the aussies.

jungledrums

Green is still on load management until his back is 100%

But Pucovski will be the opener that we have been crying out for, Need to drop Starc for Pattinson or Jye Richardson.
Yeah, couldn’t agree more re Pattinson and Richardson.
The next issue is replacing Lyon...

KM

Do you think I’m so fickle as to be irked by this? We lost to a better team, I’m actually quite delighted there was a result - any result. I’m as impressed by India this test as I am certain that you’re a graceless feckwit. If that constitutes crying then I assure you, buddy, that I am in hysterics.
All of your last five-six posts have been continously abusing me. You genuinely should calm down.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy

Look, you're both shit blokes. Leave it out of the thread.

NM

Just hope Pujara's contribution to the chase is appreciated more. He tired the shit out of their bowlers
It should be, but it won't. Without Pujara quite likely we lose this series 2-1.

TheGame

Yeah, couldn’t agree more re Pattinson and Richardson.
The next issue is replacing Lyon...
The problem is that the Aussies don’t have a 5th bowler who can take on workload to give other bowlers a test. Green did well with the bat but no great with the ball. If they had a 5th bowlers, the others could be rested and come back with sharper spells.