Cricket

Neutral

BTV
SL 267 all out

India require 257 to win and have ~105 overs to do it.

Meanwhile England vs Pakistan has started...

Pakistan won the toss and are batting

8/0

Neutral

BTV
no reason not to...Mendis and Samaraweera got out hitting out, otherwise neither looked like losing their wicket.

India simply need to hold their nerves, and they will win this without too much hassle.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Sehwag out, feck :(

Desperately need Dravid to play one of his trademark innings, the RR is not a problem here.

KM

Pakistan 12-3...Their batting really is awful.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Bloody hell, Pakistan already 30-4...

I feel sorry for them. Always had a soft spot for Pakistani cricket thanks to Wasim Akram. I hope they sort them selves out soon because cricket needs test side like Pakistan to be as strong as possible.

KM

Bloody hell, Pakistan already 30-4...

I feel sorry for them. Always had a soft spot for Pakistani cricket thanks to Wasim Akram. I hope they sort them selves out soon because cricket needs test side like Pakistan to be as strong as possible.
Their bowling is world class IMO, they just need two batsman in their middle order to make them a very good side again. Butt and Umar Akmal are good batsman but none of their batsman are good enough and they also need to throw Kamran Akmal out of the team for some considerable time as he has been really really awful these days.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Their bowling is world class IMO, they just need two batsman in their middle order to make them a very good side again. Butt and Umar Akmal are good batsman but none of their batsman are good enough and they also need to throw Kamran Akmal out of the team for some considerable time as he has been really really awful these days.
No it's not. Aamir is world class, Asif is decent and beyond that there's really nothing. It's just made to look good by the appalling incompetence in the batting and fielding.

KM

No it's not. Aamir is world class, Asif is decent and beyond that there's really nothing. It's just made to look good by the appalling incompetence in the batting and fielding.
Asif is much better than just "decent" while the likes of Umar Gul and Kaneria are very good bowlers. Their batting badly lets their bowling down.

Neutral

BTV
India 52-3 at close of play.

Not too good, but it's not as bad as........

Pakistan 36/6.

An absolute disaster, how with their weak batting, they decided batting 1st would be a good idea, I have no idea...

KM

Hoping for a Sachin Special tommorow

Rams

Pakistan 37-6 at lunch.
Should have appealed twice for lbw decisions but failed to do so. What’s the point of keeping your referrals for the tail enders? It’s a farce. Though you have to give the English bowling some credit, they look almost 80’s West-Indies-esque... and it’s not just because of the poor batting.

Zen

Pretty much destroyed their souls, this could be monstrously lopsided if England want to harsh. As long as Cook and KP get scores, I don't care really.

Rams

To get only 72 after winning the toss and putting yourself in...

England already at 23-0

I don't even think the pitch is that bad.

Neutral

BTV
I'm not advocating violence, and I'm not Pakistani, but how are the PCB officials still alive? There are bombings on a daily basis in Pakistan, why are the the real cause of this debacle not being torn apart?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another easy catch dropped by Pakistan. I feel bad for Asif and Aamer, only two who have tried to play anywhere near their potential and time after time they're let down by the batting or fielding. fecking ridiculous

wr8_utd

:'(
Hoping for a Sachin Special tommorow
It's time he delivered a special 4th innings total!

It's going to be really really hard. Can't see us chasing it down really. Dhoni, Sachin, Raina.

5th day on this bouncing track, Mendis and Randiv will cause all sorts of problems.

Needed Sehwag to have one of his big innings.

125-8 and we let them score 267 :(

wr8_utd

:'(
This England match will end n 3 days. Pakistan's batting is truly embarrassing. Even Bangladesh are better!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another catch dropped. It's like these feckers are afraid of the ball. Pathetic, they should be banned from Test cricket if they continue playing like this.

Neutral

BTV
What a joke...But I am not surprised pakistan is a poor side fielding.

Fielding is about professionalism, dedication, and routine. These are 3 attributes the pakistani players in the main lack.

They are all superstars...disgraceful losers.

At least our losers in Bangladesh try, not their fault they lack the talent, but these tossers are wasting their talent.

Neutral

BTV
India 131-4

they require another 126 to win. Looks like Tendulkar is playing one of those rare 4th innings match winnings innings.

KM

Not that I'm complaining but Sangakarra's captaincy has been very defensive. We''ve taken singles with ease.

zing

Zingle balls
Not that I'm complaining but Sangakarra's captaincy has been very defensive. We''ve taken singles with ease.
It's been rubbish.

Possibly the last session starting now. The last of India Sri Lanka tests for a long, long time..

only a few more ODIs to go.

KM

Take a bow, VVS Laxman.

Amazing innings.

KM

Amazing performance by our team in this match, without our two best bowlers, hell of a performance.

zing

Zingle balls
Laxman brilliant.

wtf was Raina thinking though the first few balls he faced, swinging his bat like that?

Sachin's 54 was important, won't be remembered, but he played really well at a crucial stage.

zing

Zingle balls
we won a test with Ishant, Mithun as our main seamers :lol:

Neutral

BTV
it was SL crumbling against the spin yesterday in the morning that made the difference, that Ishant and Mithun were your seam options ended up not being a factor.