Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It’s simple. Ralf let him know he’s not in the XI. Cristiano decided he doesn’t want cameras on his sulking face on the bench in one of the biggest games of the season.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
IF he refused to be in the squad because he was dropped, he can feck right off now!

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I don't think Rangnick would cover for him tbh so I'll believe whatever Rangnick has to say on the matter.

(I don't think he's said anything yet)

Corridor of Uncertainty

Endless complaining.

I don't care if he's way past his best or not the right fit for us.

Just having him back in a red shirt for a season has been brilliant. To have one of the greatest of all time, after his history with us, return for a season, is such a rare and amazing thing.

Not everything in football has to be about efficiency and calculated decision making.

Just enjoy the experience of having him here. It may be a long time before we ever see a player of his stature, with this kind of club connection, play for us again.
No wonder this club is fecked if that's the expectations of our supporters.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Shame he’s injured. We need him as he’s one of the all time greats. I love seeing him in our shirt again and will miss that later.

r1z3mu

Let's be honest - CR is dropped. So-called injury is to protect his ego.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
100%. The club aren’t exactly going to say that he’s refused to be a part of the squad are they.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Crissy with a sore hip and Cavani with his tummy ache. Our poor auld strikers

DeGea’sFeet

If the news about Ronaldo not wanting to be part of the squad because he wasn’t starting is not true then shame on the journalist that broke it. If he has OT access he needs to be banned, also it’s actually a good sign because journalist only cause trouble with false stories when they see United are making progress.

If it’s true then Ronaldo is not bigger than the club and he should be shown the door. He is 37 and this is exactly the game where a manager with a tactical brain would put him on the bench.

Marwood

No wonder this club is fecked if that's the expectations of our supporters.
I've been a supporter throughout the greatest periods in the clubs history as well as the current struggles.

So I'm doubting your theory of me influencing the clubs trajectory.

It's as if the club can achieve and fail independent of what I think.

arnie_ni

100%. The club aren’t exactly going to say that he’s refused to be a part of the squad are they.
RR has done it twice already this season. If he benched him and he threw a fit there's no way RR covers that up with an injury I don't think

united for life

He is clearly the problem. He didn’t press, he didn’t run, he expected everyone to serve him, he didn’t track back, he is misfiring. He is the problem. Rangnick should drop him.

oh wait…

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That 2nd half should put to bed any argument that Ronaldo is the problem. He’s never been A problem, let alone THE problem.
Nobody really thinks he's THE problem. It's more a back and forth between whether he is one or not.

Matt851

Our team are pathetic and the level of debate on this forum is often pathetic. Reduced to petty squabbles between rival factions about which player is really to blame for the shambles we are

arnie_ni

The point scoring is needless and I'm someone that's defended him all season.

Irwin99

Hope he is genuinely injured and didn't sulk because that would suck if true.

If it is true that he said he wants to play with a strike partner then I'd like to see us play a 3-5-2 with someone closer to him.

Sylar

He didn't play vs Chelsea and didn't sulk
Guessing it is an injury

Doubt he would use this game as a method to make a protest knowing he would likely be first sub again

We've over used him and it's not a surprise.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It’s simple. Ralf let him know he’s not in the XI. Cristiano decided he doesn’t want cameras on his sulking face on the bench in one of the biggest games of the season.
He can feck off if he refused to be in squad or not.
Not in the squad?

Oh no. Anyway.
What a weird fanbase we have. Couldn't wait to direct your anger at some rumor. It's almost like you lot want it to be true that Ronaldo pisses all over this club. Maybe it's some masochistic fetish? It's so unreasonable to suggest he had an injury?

Nero

What a weird fanbase we have. Couldn't wait to direct your anger at some rumor. It's almost like you lot want it to be true that Ronaldo pisses all over this club. Maybe it's some masochistic fetish? It's so unreasonable to suggest he had an injury?
My comment was nothing to do with any rumours. I just didn't give a shit he wasn't in the squad.

Chairman Steve

I personally think he was dropped as Ralf knew he would be as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike against City.

MrEleson

Are we allowed to post this? Or only when it’s the other way round

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
That 2nd half should put to bed any argument that Ronaldo is the problem. He’s never been A problem, let alone THE problem.
He's obviously not The problem but he is A through no fault of his own. Look at the work our forwards put in during that first half, limiting Citys CMs from controlling the game . Ronaldo would of been a passenger which is why a 37 year old whose game doesn't revolve around pressing shouldn't be given the blame. Hopefully now that Eds gone we'll be staying away from these marquee, past their sell by dates type players and actually buy one for the now who can give us a good few years.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Are we allowed to post this? Or only when it’s the other way round

Reported.

It'll be fascinating to see the response of those that think he's our main problem. I'm thinking they'll go with some sort of dressing room toxicity angle.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Where have these rumours even come from? Even Keane didn’t buy the injury stuff.

I do think he’s injured though

BootsyCollins

What? I wrote that it was some non reliable rumors and then said i hoped it was not true.

To say that you would be sad/angry at a rumor if it was true is not the same as hoping it true.

Roux

You could have Mbappe or Haaland up front and the results/performances would be the same - its not Ronaldo, there's soo much more to it like that back 4 for a start.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
He should be starting for this type of game but the injury should be no surprise with how many games he has played this season. I think the criticism for him has been mostly ridiculous but there is a point about him, ideally, not playing more than 1 game a week in order to keep him fresh for the important matches like a derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.