Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcucumber

HELL IN A CELL MATCHUP: Amadeus and Poch vs. MrEleson and Cris Ronaldo. Oiled up and stripped to the waist edition.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pretty sure he doesn't run his social media, most likely Mendes trying to engineer a move now, that's what these super agents do.

One thing is for sure the club is rotten from the players all the way upto the owners.

bakalhau

Today I learned I should never believe whatever a person says about a situation they're going through, but should blindly take anything the media make up as the real deal.

Which 5 stories were right then?
That's all I want to know too :lol: That's all that's relevant

GinobiliTheGOAT

Instagram following rankings is interesting and should make you think for a minute. Who is second and do you think that she is actually close to be the second most famous person on the planet? You can do the same thing with the top 30.

PS: A substantial amount of those are fake.
Yes, there are a TON of bots on Instagram

HayabusaUtd

Which 5 stories were right then?
Probably the one about him asking to leave since Man Utd came out and said he's not for sale and ETH said he wants to keep Ronaldo.

Ronaldo did this shit last year. Rumours of him wanting to go and he came out and told people to shut up only to leave Juve in the last week.

I'm suspecting Ronaldo can say some of these stories are false but they don't just deal with him....other people are involved too.

I wonder if he'll do this "Interview" if he leaves United. My bet is he won't or it will be a minor one.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Which 5 were they then Ronnie? Because the only time you’ve made the news lately it’s been about wanting to leave, plotting against the manager or throwing your rattle around in training.
Probably the one about his colleagues not going for pudding is true

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
In two weeks, once the transfer window shuts, he can choreograph his message based on which club is paying his salary. That's the reason.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Because he was the cause of us not getting CL football & now he doesn’t want to be a part of the consequent season.

Brophs

The One and Only
Oh, so people are going to tie themselves in knots pretending his behaviour this summer was down to some sort of principled stand? Whatever gets you through, I guess.

Betson

In two weeks, once the transfer window shuts, he can choreograph his message based on which club is paying his salary. That's the reason.
Exactly , he is waiting to see where he ends up when the window closes so the narrative of what he will say will fit around that situation.

Bebestation

Nothing to do with the whole team being a bit shit generally?
Opinions and all that - but we played better as a team before Ronaldo became our main tactical output.

We were not playing as a 6th in the league level before Ronaldo came in to being our main player.

troylocker

If Chelsea took him, he would score a bag full. ETH and the club would look foolish, especially if the form we are showing doesn't not dramatically improve.
He would probably score a bag full or halffull, but he would not make them any better than they are. He would still have the worst pressing numbers in Europe, would probably stink up the place there too and they would probably struggle to get top 4.

I think it impossible for us not to improve on those last two performances, so yeah. That's an easy bet.

That changing room are a bunch of weak, softarse unfit serial losers. Most of them can walk the plank
Are you a Manchester United fan?

erikcred

Unless "the situation" is De Gea's nickname, he doesn't have to do any scruffing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Today I learned I should never believe whatever a person says about a situation they're going through, but should blindly take anything the media make up as the real deal.
Yep.
Some absolute no marks on the internet know more about what's gone on than Ronaldo himself.
The ones who get furious about what they don't actually know is the truth are the bizarre ones.

MrEleson

As for the bold part, this is just so untrue. Most? Come on. You know that's false. There's probably one or maybe two who have flat out said that he's the sole reason for our problems, and that is obviously not true. But to suggest most fans think that we'd magically transform into this title-winning team when he's gone is patently false.
Maybe you’re not reading the threads carefully. There tons of people that think he’s the sole cause.

Bebestation

:lol: I’m sure even you don’t believe this.
Well sure - everyone was talking about us competing for the title before the start of the season and soon as he came, no one started performing except him which led us to being number 6.

Sure do I think we would have won the title? No, but to be above 6? Yes.

We were a counterattacking team that had got built over 3 years & we panic bought Ronaldo because Juventus was a carbon copy of how our fan base are acting now over him

Ronaldo playing counter attacking football. If you think that makes sense then so be it dude!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.