Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

Red Stone

At this rate he's going to shit all over the World Cup too. I can't wait to see how he goes in Russia. Started the season unusually late, so hopefully he actually maintains some sort of form through the summer. He's arguably better now than he was at his most ridiculous last season. Just a total freak of a player.

He's getting closer to being the actual GOAT with each passing game at the moment.

Deleted member 101472

Just saw the clip of him saying thank you to the Juve fans for applauding him.

He has undoubtedly became a more likeable guy this season IMO.

midnightmare

Phenom! Absolute legend and the GOAT for me. Also indisputable I believe as the (by miles) best CL player in history. What a beast!

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Just saw the clip of him saying thank you to the Juve fans for applauding him.

He has undoubtedly became a more likeable guy this season IMO.
Always been on the fence with him on a personal level. He's undoubtedly an arrogant bastard who loves himself, but then can't dispute the amount of good charitable work he's done as well. As always, multiple sides to people etc.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Who cares about that? Incredible goal. It will be a sad day for our country when he retires.
Unfortunately we don't play the football he deserved at a WC.

manunited1919

Wow. I hope the Glazers learned their lesson, never to sell the best players. Not that there will ever be another Ronaldo.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
An absolutely ridiculous goal, the height, connection with it... The stage and reaction from Juve fans just made it better.

Man is unbelievable, no words.

RedDevil5

Not just the best CL performer ever, I honestly think you can say the best athlete in a single competition ever for any sport.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Always been on the fence with him on a personal level. He's undoubtedly an arrogant bastard who loves himself, but then can't dispute the amount of good charitable work he's done as well. As always, multiple sides to people etc.
Plus people tend to be very different on a football pitch. I know plenty of lads who are lovely normally and turn into total pricks once they start kicking a ball. He is supposedly a really nice guy to his fans off the pitch.

Sterling Archer

Baffling post. Who could ever replace Ronaldo?
I think that’s the hardest thing to take in the end. Not only did we see him go, he then goes on to have nearly a decade of incredible performances for Madrid. I know his heart was there, but just a shame we couldn’t keep him a few seasons longer.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Plus people tend to be very different on a football pitch. I know plenty of lads who are lovely normally and turn into total pricks once they start kicking a ball. He is supposedly a really nice guy to his fans off the pitch.
Aye, plenty of players like that - recall Drogba being the same, prick on the pitch but by all accounts done a lot of good work off it. A lot of top players are obviously hyper-competitive and in an extreme environment they're sometimes maybe going to rub people up the wrong way.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOAT !

KING OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !

CR7 you are are truly out of this world. Wow

MiceOnMeth

As much as i detest Real i get a little happy feeling inside everytime Ronaldo scores.

Deleted member 101472

Disgusting miss for his hat trick he really should be finishing that.

Traub

I reckon he would’ve had a World Cup with a proper international team around him. He is a difference maker in the big matches.

DRM

Still makes me sad he left us! Undoubtedly the best player in the world! Just how many y more trophies would've we won with Ronnie banging in the goals!

Canagel

Ronaldo is the greatest player in the history of the CL. That goal will be remembered for a very long time. The reaction from Juventus fans says it all. I didn't like that he saw us as a stepping stone to Real Madrid but I'm very proud that he once played for our great club. I can only take my hat off to him. I don't like Real Madrid but part of me deep down is happy for Ronaldo when he plays good.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Happy to say we were able to have him for 6 years and played such a big part in his rise to the top, and that he won everything with us. The guy is phenomenal. Messi is the most talented player to have ever existed, but Ronaldo has done every little thing he possibly could do and has made himself possibly the biggest player ever. Even being able to be compared reasonably against Messi is ridiculous, and he's more then done that.