Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Incredible record in the CL last few seasons, not even surprised he's scores anymore in these games.

Baxter

They should rename the trophy after him :lol:

His record in the Champions League is ridiculous.

GazTheLegend

That’s the best goal I’ve ever seen.

How is any footballer ever going to compare with him

Donnie Brasco

Thank you Glazers and Fergie, absolutely disgusts me seeing him in the CL year after year. Not replacing him should of costed Fergie his head.

LoneStar

When the whole Juventus stadium applauded him for that, you know it was something special. What is with this guy and the CL? Ridiculous.

Patrick08

I still get annoyed of the fact that David Gill agreed to sell Ronaldo for a super discounted price of 80m.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I hope they get the winner of the City Liverpool tie and Ronaldo absolutely marmalises them beyond all recognition.

Bwuk

Big game player. Unbelievable goal.

2 goals and an assist in Turin.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ronnieeeeeeeee :drool::drool: you fecking beautiful man. He’s the GOAT for me, I adore him. What a beautiful brilliant goal. I actually merked out and I’m not even ashamed.

Deleted member 101472

That overhead kick isn’t just Ronaldo’s best ever goal, it’s one of the best in the history of the sport. The height he hit that at and the connection he got is absolutely absurd. And in a CL quarter final in a tight game where the opposition had come into it.

Raw

Feck me. Thought he was done for at the start of the season.

Nope. Still on top of his game. What a fecking legend.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't think it's the best goal I've "ever" seen, but there was something so aesthetically beautiful about that goal.

I guess it was the way he ran away from goal and the height he jumps at, then just absolutely leathers it top bins. Perfect.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's not even 'hard' for him anymore. Dude scores 2 goals away to Juve and barely looks like he broke a sweat. For any other player except Messi it'd be a career highlight.

Eddy_JukeZ

I don't think it's the best goal I've "ever" seen, but there was something so aesthetically beautiful about that goal.

I guess it was the way he ran away from goal and the height he jumps at, then just absolutely leathers it top bins. Perfect.
IMO, his best ever goal and that's saying something.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Thank you Glazers and Fergie, absolutely disgusts me seeing him in the CL year after year. Not replacing him should of costed Fergie his head.
Replace him with who? Who matches up to this guy? :lol:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
When the whole Juventus stadium applauded him for that, you know it was something special. What is with this guy and the CL? Ridiculous.
They have done it with Eusebio in the old Delle Allpi too.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Classy from the Juve fans it must be said.

Sometimes you've just gotta sit back and appreciate.

Nikelesh Reddy

Exactly...It was just so easy to "replace" Ronaldo....There were dozens of players like him waiting to be plucked off a tree...