Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

Deleted member 101472

even though he's been nigh on unstoppable for so long, I still prefer watching this to the highlights of almost any game at madrid in the last five years.

19 years old here, and a man down for a large portion of the game.

Sing you a song

I find negative comments about Ronaldo hilarious, what on earth is wrong with people, the man is a legend Manchester United's best ever players has dived a few times my god what forward hasn't,
He's a big head !! This guy set out to become the best player in the world and with bloody hard work he achieved it instead of looking for reasons to hate him remember how lucky we are to have seen him in a United shirt.
Even at his age now I would welcome him back with open arms there is no one to touch him in the prem and only messi in the world gets close .

Last edited:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I find negative comments about Ronaldo hilarious, what on earth is wrong with people, the man is a legend Manchester United's best ever players has dived a few times my god what forward hasn't,
He's a big head !! This guy set out to become the best player in the world and with bloody hard work he achieved it instead of looking for reasons to hate him remember how lucky we are to have seen him in a United shirt.
Even at his age now I would welcome him back with open arms there is no one to touch him in the prem and only messi in the world gets close .
Spot on.

We as United fans should be thanking our lucky stars to have had the top 2 greatest of all time, played for us. The best player United has ever had in our history.

Deleted member 101472

I don’t know if this makes sense, but he’s not Manchester Uniteds greatest ever player, but definitely the best player ever that has man united on their resume.

Javi

I‘m really curious how the end of Ronaldo‘s career is going to play out. Will he be able to recognize when he is past it or will he be deluded?

MalcolmTucker

even though he's been nigh on unstoppable for so long, I still prefer watching this to the highlights of almost any game at madrid in the last five years.

19 years old here, and a man down for a large portion of the game.

I miss this United. Listen to the atmosphere. How exciting it was every time Ronaldo picked up the ball. Look at how many players are rushing into the box for the 2nd goal at 5m49 despite having 10 men - just wouldn't happen these days.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don’t know if this makes sense, but he’s not Manchester Uniteds greatest ever player, but definitely the best player ever that has man united on their resume.
Agree.
I can't even put him in my top 10 Man Utd legends.
My favourite ever player but him spending his best years elsewhere does it for me.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Not the best player but not even Messi finishes like him.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Not the best player but not even Messi finishes like him.
They're both ridiculously clinical in their own way. I can't separate them. Maybe you could argue that Ronaldo has better movement in the box and that Messi has better placement from distance.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Different beast in the CL.

His current numbers for the last 5 CL's:
9 apps 13 goals*
13 apps 12 goals
12 apps 16 goals
11 apps 17 goals
12 apps 12 goals

Deleted member 101472

The team definitely Doesn’t play through him, he’s not the one making them tick.

It’s like this scenario;

There’s an absolute stunner at the club, and Modric buys her a few drinks keeping her thirst quenched. Kroos takes her for a dance so she can have fun, and then Isco takes her home and makes sure she’s safe. Then you notice that Ronaldo’s in the back seat and he takes her inside then seals the deal in bed :lol:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
They're both ridiculously clinical in their own way. I can't separate them. Maybe you could argue that Ronaldo has better movement in the box and that Messi has better placement from distance.
Yup, you explained it better than me. :)

GeorgieBoy

Slightly off-topic! Inspired by Ronaldo just losing the ball in a dangerous area just now. Who was it against when he did that for us and the other team went onto score. Arsenal or Chelsea having a debate with my mate.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 118 career goals in the UEFA Champions League. Only 9 CLUBS have scored more goals that in in the #UCL era and would tie him with Lyon for 10th if he were a club unto himself.

Deleted member 101472

Slightly off-topic! Inspired by Ronaldo just losing the ball in a dangerous area just now. Who was it against when he did that for us and the other team went onto score. Arsenal or Chelsea having a debate with my mate.
Think it was arsenal

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Both I think. That was before he went supernova and was still a very frustrating player.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Wasn't it against Villa?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Arsenal at OT in 2006.

Play from 1:30

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Cristiano Ronaldo scores in record 10th straight Champions League match

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo scored in his 10th straight Champions League match on Tuesday, breaking the record previously held by Ruud van Nistelrooy.