Cristiano Ronaldo - Performances (wums will be thread banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special_One

Thought he was fantastic tonight. Brilliant performance against a decent Hungary team.

Deleted member 101472

Who gives a feck. You're witnessing the arguably the greatest talent of this generation. If it was not for his nemesis that who is arguably the greatest of all time we'd all have to kneel and pay homage.

I think we are witnessing the greatest player and the greatest goalscorer that have ever played the game.
It's master vs master. I couldn't give a shit if one is gay. One is a polygamist or an alien. Watching them through their careers has been a pleasure and something I'll tell my son about.
Best post you've ever made on here Billy, well said

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yeah he was great. Close to forgiving his Real Madrid goal against us in the champions league.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
600 :eek: amazing considering his slow start. What a privilege to watch his career since the beggining. I remember watching him in our youth ranks. What a player he became. Best portuguese player ever, imo ofc.

sport2793

600 :eek: amazing considering his slow start. What a privilege to watch his career since the beggining. I remember watching him in our youth ranks. What a player he became. Best portuguese player ever, imo ofc.
I think that sentiment is widely held at this point, considering Cristiano will get onto many top 10, if not top 5 of all time footballer lists.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I think that sentiment is widely held at this point, considering Cristiano will get onto many top 10 of all time if not, top 5 of all time footballer lists.
Benfica fans still believe Eusébio was. Sporting/Porto fans go Ronaldo

BBer13

pretty incredible the sort of numbers he produces each season, wonder how long he can carry on going pretty much a goal a game like he had been doing for so long.

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
With his brace today against Hungary, Cristiano Ronaldo becomes just the 4th ever European player to score 70 international goals:

• 1. Ferenc Puskás (Hungary/Spain): 84 goals
  • 2. Sándor Kocsis (Hungary): 75 goals
  • 3. Miroslav Klose (Germany): 71 goals
  • 4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal): 70 goals

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Bleacher report might have jump the gun then. SirAF is an authority in Ronaldo matters
15 more, 15 less, who cares? He'll get there (wherever that is) anyway :D It just doesn't stop.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
With his brace today against Hungary, Cristiano Ronaldo becomes just the 4th ever European player to score 70 international goals:

6 or 7 more games until Puskas' record is gone then

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I remember the last match he did for Sporting when he was 18 against United in a friendly, poor John O'Shea, it was a painfull night to him, the face of Fergie on the bench said it all about Ronnie, just for curiosity, Fernando Santos was our coach.

Deleted member 101472

How long before his Real Madrid record drops below a goal a game?

MullerUtd

He is already currently the all time top goal scorer for active footballers, hope he can overtake Ali Daei's record of 109 goals to become the all-time international goal scorer. Would be an amazing feat.

Red Stone

He'll manage to finish the season with the 1.00 gpg ratio intact, but if he stays at Madrid for another season it'll go pretty quickly. A part of me hopes he leaves for PSG or something this summer, where he can play in a less physically intense league and keep winning trophies and scoring shitloads of goals for another couple of years, just so his incredible record for Real stays that way forever. Ronaldo finishing his Real Madrid career with 400 goals in less than 400 games is the type of freak statistic that will boggle minds of people for decades to come. Eusebio's record for Benfica and Müller and Kocsis' international records pale in comparison. If he allows it to drop below 1.00 gpg it becomes just a little bit less special, but still pretty unbelievable.

VanGaalEra

He'll break Puskas' record, no doubt.

Just hope he gets to 100 international goals.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
He is going to come back stronger than ever (Euro Hangover) and he'll have us looking like egg on our faces.

Ronaldo is one of the TBE.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Gelson´s trivela cross for his goal was great :drool:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
CR7 - EURO 2004 AT HOME - FINAL - GREECE WON

CR7 - EURO 2016 - FINAL - THE PRIDE OF A CHAMPION

Revan

Assumptionman

He will likely get the second place, but it will be difficult to surpass Puskas. He might decide to retire after the next World Cup to prolong his career.

Or knowing him, he might put a personal challenge to reach 100 goals in international football and reach that goal next year :keano:

SirAF

Ageist
He will likely get the second place, but it will be difficult to surpass Puskas. He might decide to retire after the next World Cup to prolong his career.

Or knowing him, he might put a personal challenge to reach 100 goals in international football and reach that goal next year :keano:
:devil:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:lol::lol: Amazing. I´ll see it in person soon since i´m going to Madeira island in a month. So awful it´s actually funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.