Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
That's simply untrue. I'll refer you to a post by @Adnan which explains what actually happened: that Solskjaer was the major driver in Ronaldo's return, not Sir Alex.
First question tonight and the answer confirms Sir Alex Ferguson was the reason he came back to Man United - he told him "you can't go to City".

Oh this is scathing to say: United are behind on I.T. and nutrition advice. Ole had an iPad, I'm sure he did.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I actually worry for the guy once he has to hang them up for good. He doesn't strike me as a person who can take that well and just move on to other things.
We’ll have to see The Boys S3 to see how Homelander takes it. Ronaldo will follow suit

bakalhau

Exactly, he has a lot of qualities as a footballer and an athlete in general but charisma isn't at the top.
Charisma is honestly one of the reasons he has so many fans (and many of them looking up to him like a sort of god, for some reason).

Sherman Oaks

He's turning into the Donald Trump of soccer. Narcissism and pettiness to an unbelievable degree.
Exactly! that's what narcissists do when they don't get their way, they stomp their feet and badmouth everyone in sight.
Just like a little kid who didn't get their candy.

Real Name

I don't think many will change their opinion tonight after watching it, on the contrary, it seems its even worse than 1st thought.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Charisma is honestly one of the reasons he has so many fans (and many of them looking up to him like a sort of god, for some reason).
I never would have said he has good charisma.

Rolaholic

We're an even worse team with him in it...

Also would've avoided the playoffs if a certain someone could hit the side of a barn door

Tom Van Persie

No relation
First question tonight and the answer confirms Sir Alex Ferguson was the reason he came back to Man United - he told him "you can't go to City".

Oh this is scathing to say: United are behind on I.T. and nutrition advice. Ole had an iPad, I'm sure he did.
You've been making it out like SAF went behind United/Ole's back and signed Ronado which is complete nonsense. Fergie only got involved once United had already moved for Ronaldo. The deal was already underway, the club obviously knew he would be the deciding factor and asked him to make the phone call. It's no secret Fergie wanted to see Ronaldo return so he was more than happy to help.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Had to laugh on Twitter just now that self serving cnut Morgen saying that United is petty because the mural is being removed, the bellend doesnt seem to understand that the whole mural is coming down for the rugby world cup, no doubt he is after more clicks and wants to feed the sycophantic fanbois and give them something to masturbate over.
You can't really expect him to do his background research, he's not a serious journalist.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Tbh he's coming across fine, nothing he's said is a lie thus far. It's his comments on ten hag that are absolutely unacceptable.

the_cliff

Of course he'd love Ole, he was playing every game. As soon as Ralf/ETH came in then his starting position was in doubt.

Woodworm!

It's so refreshing to see that the general consensus amongst the fans here is that Ronaldo's a degenaritive narcissist.

Having had a look at some comments on social media it's crazy the lengths his fans go to, to justify his behaviour, no logic or nuance.

"They wouldn't let him leave"
"They disrespected him"
"He called out the glazers"

Laughable really, I genuinely find it hard to believe people can't see this as nothing more that a deflection tactic from him, for his shit form.

Personally I'd love to see him humbled by being made to train on his own for the remainder of his contract. Hopefully when he does evidently feck of, he takes these insufferable fans of his with him

Smores

If he wasn't a current player but left in the summer this interview would be a shrug so far.

Really nothing to it.

CloneMC16

He's pissed that the youth don't suck him off and won't do everything he tells them to do. It was quite clear when Greenwood was still playing that he couldn't stand him.

Of course he likes Dalot. He's his biggest fanboy :lol:

cyberman

Piers thinks his opinion is worth as much as Ronaldos.
It’s unbelievable watching this. It’s how not to conduct an interview

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Would you say that Messi is charismatic?

Leeuw

Supports
Sporting CP
Where can you watch that interview? Is there a link or a channel?

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
This is making the Oprah/Megan interview look like a Jeremy Paxton bloodbath.

He literally has not asked him one even slightly uncomfortable question.

Ive seen softball interviews but this is more melted marshmallow

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
He likes to lead by example!!! Is refusing to go onto the pitch when asked to by the manager leading by example to the younger players, who he seems to think don't listen. Or rather it goes in one ear and out the other.

But Dalot's Ok..... this is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.