Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara125

I don’t think piers Morgan is in any kind of particular awe of Ronaldo like you guys do. This is just to spite united. ‘Enemy of an enemy is a friend’ kind of thing that’s how it seems to me.

Greck

Piers is egging him on so so hard and his ego can't see it. I can't believe he took that bait to trash the younger players so easily. Said they won't experience longevity.

estel_manutd

If I didn't know what was coming (e.g., the stuff re: ETH), the interview so far has been pretty good. I agree with almost everything he has said.

Sviken

Tbh he's coming across fine, nothing he's said is a lie thus far. It's his comments on ten hag that are absolutely unacceptable.
Also doing this interview in the middle of a season is simply attention we don't need right now. I mean we all know the Glazers are shit and the club has been stagnant for more than 10 years. Even under Sir Alex we were lagging behind on many technological improvements. This isn't something new.

Fooza

Boring interview so far

When I heard explosive, I thought it'd be full on, it's more like a fart. Hope it gets interesting

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

We're an even worse team with him in it...

Also would've avoided the playoffs if a certain someone could hit the side of a barn door
This is such an infuriatingly dim thing for someone to say, as it has zero context.

For starters, the manager is about 4months into his time here, and can't change not being in the champions league.
Secondly we're 4 points off 3rd, with a game in hand.
Having well defeated Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham already, a big improvement on last season, this early.

The signs are very promising from a manager who has only been able to field his first choice forward Martial about twice so far.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's pissed that the youth don't suck him off and won't do everything he tells them to do. It was quite clear when Greenwood was still playing that he couldn't stand him.

Of course he likes Dalot. He's his biggest fanboy :lol:
Yep, imagine not getting on with Greenwood! He seems such a lovely young boy.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Good interview.

As expected, zero news.

-United stopped developing under Glazers.

-Kids today are lazy.

-Ronaldo had issues with Ralf’s gegenpress style.

I won’t get into the personal stuff. Heartbreaking and I of course feel for the person, the father.

But as for “revelations” or “truths” — nothing.

Real Name

This is such an infuriatingly dim thing for someone to say, as it has zero context.

For starters, the manager is about 4months into his time here, and can't change not being in the champions league.
Secondly we're 4 points off 3rd, with a game in hand.
Having well defeated Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham already, a big improvement on last season, this early.

The signs are very promising from a manager who has only been able to field his first choice forward Martial about twice so far.
Arsenal is also playing in Europa league, but not that the cnut will mention it.

CloneMC16

I don’t think piers Morgan is in any kind of particular awe of Ronaldo like you guys do. This is just to spite united. ‘Enemy of an enemy is a friend’ kind of thing that’s how it seems to me.
Piers sucks up to anybody that can get him attention. He did it to Trump and now he's doing it to Ronaldo. I don't think it has anything to do with United.

Real Name

Good interview.

As expected, zero news.

-Kids today are lazy.

I won’t get into the personal stuff. Heartbreaking and I of course feel for the person, the father.

Good evening fanboy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arsenal is also playing in Europa league, but not that the cnut will mention it.
Yep, good point.
It will make their inevitable mid to late season drop all the more pleasurable imagining him getting all excited thinking that they're "back", and then not being.
Then overtaken when Ten Hag, Newcastle and Chelsea all get going properly. Not to mention Liverpool overtaking them again.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Good interview.

As expected, zero news.

-Kids today are lazy.

The kids one is asinine. Young athletes today are in professional setups sooner and are expected to mature and develop at a much faster pace.

Real Name

Yep, good point.
It will make their inevitable mid to late season drop all the more pleasurable imagining him getting all excited thinking that they're "back", and then not being.
Then overtaken when Ten Hag, Newcastle and Chelsea all get going properly. Not to mention Liverpool overtaking them again.
And all this gloating will spectaculary come back into his head.

cyberman

The kids one is asinine. Young athletes today are in professional setups sooner and are expected to mature and develop at a much faster pace.
Every generation thinks the next generation has it easy.
The man joined Manchester United at 18, hard road indeed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And all this gloating will spectaculary come back into his head.
Yep, the first lesson anyone with any sense learns in life is "pride comes before a fall".

When you're getting boastful about something you can't even control it's even more daft giving it lips.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Precisely. Also he would not dare say anything against Ole. He might be a rubbish manager, but he is a club legend as a player.
Well his main focus was on Ole as a human being, which I dont think anyone in sane mind can disagree with.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Every generation thinks the next generation has it easy.
The man joined Manchester United at 18, hard road indeed.
That's true but sports have evolved in such a way that no one can seriously claim that young athletes are generally lazy. That's wrong and an insult to the work and also the increased scrutiny that they have to face. The only perk that they have and it's a good one, is that they get paid sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.