Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevil@84

Oh my!! Morgan baited him again and again, and he took it every time. I am guessing Morgan fed him some outright lies saying they were media speculation and he (doesn't matter consciously or unconsciously) nodded for them all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Every generation thinks the next generation has it easy.
You can see it both ways really though.

The generation below me has it a hell of a lot easier in many ways. The extra technology is unreal.

But on the other hand, imagine being a 20 something joining a company and trying to build a reputation with all this work from home business. Much harder. Not to mention trying to afford a house before you're 50, unless you live in some northern or midland waste ground!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I thought they had a lot in common. Strange they didn’t get on
Joking aside, their situations are totally different. Hence one being on a year's pure limbo before an inevitable 20 year sentence, and one being free as a bird.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Just as well Ronaldo has plenty of dough as I cant see him making a fortune on the after dinner speaking circuit.
He is like a fecking robot :lol:

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
Also doing this interview in the middle of a season is simply attention we don't need right now. I mean we all know the Glazers are shit and the club has been stagnant for more than 10 years. Even under Sir Alex we were lagging behind on many technological improvements. This isn't something new.
I respectfully disagree. I'm glad its on tonight and tomorrow as there is no Carabou Cup or European football to follow. The match day thread is fun tonight too.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
You guys are commenting on shit that I've not heard at all. I can't tell if I'm ahead of it, or I've passed these negative comments about the club. May have checked in too late.

He's talking about the Summer tragedy and his family at the moment.

Sara125

Piers sucks up to anybody that can get him attention. He did it to Trump and now he's doing it to Ronaldo. I don't think it has anything to do with United.
Trump as well? So does Piers only interview egotistical cretins then?

CloneMC16

Trump as well? So does Piers only interview egotistical cretins then?
Pretty much. He did two interviews with Trump that he hyped up like this one. I think the 2nd one pissed Trump off and he lost the 'privilege' of interviewing him.

the_cliff

So I just put the interview on, Piers is clever, seems he put all the juicy quotes up already to get people to tune in.

C'est Moi Cantona

This is such an infuriatingly dim thing for someone to say, as it has zero context.

For starters, the manager is about 4months into his time here, and can't change not being in the champions league.
Secondly we're 4 points off 3rd, with a game in hand.
Having well defeated Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham already, a big improvement on last season, this early.

The signs are very promising from a manager who has only been able to field his first choice forward Martial about twice so far.

I'm not even sure Piers follows football that much, so will spout this crap thinking what he's saying is right without looking at any of the context, if he had his way Ronaldo would go to Arsenal, and wreck the best thing they've had going for years, yet he's an Arsenal fan apparently.

Any United fan with even low intelligence knows ETH has the club going in the best direction it has been since SAF retired, and that Ronaldo has been a hinderance to the speed of the progress, not anymore though hopefully.

BorisManUtd

You could say Ole did a good job until Europa League final (although worrying signs were there of course). But the way it everything gone catastrophically wrong last autumn left no dilemma that Ole could not continue. Not surprised that Ronaldo liked him because he played all the time and was scoring goals back then, even though we were facing embarassing defeats almost every week at that point.

sirAlexsglasses

This entire interview is Piers directing and baiting, and CR7 seems to fall for every bit of it, so far nothing newsworthy tbh, hardly explosive.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Who could Ronaldo be referring to when he said he felt some people didn’t want him here, he said not just this year but last year aswell?

saivet

You know right now he's shitting on Sancho. :lol:
What did he say?

I know there was some talk about Greenwood not giving a shit about Ronaldo's status, so even if he's not mentioned I doubt Ronaldo was fond of him.

RedDevil@84

Isn't it an outright lie that everyone was blaming Cristiano for the 25 goals in last season? Maguire got hundred times of what Ronaldo got.

Fridge chutney

Erm, ok - but the fact is, Ronaldo may still have preferred to go to City (he would have had a better chance of boosting his stats there would he not) if it hadn't been for the personal intervention of Sir Alex Ferguson.
So not a fact then...

CloneMC16

"I don't like to read".

What happened to all of the articles you saved and 95% of them were lies?

BarstoolProphet

Why are you putting truth in italics like everything he's said thus far isn't true :lol:

As someone else said, the timing of it regardless of truth is stupid.
It's mainly biased and self-centred stuff seen through the eyes of a giant narcissist. I bet there's a bunch of his claims that could be refuted, but it would require other persons involved or the club itself to engage in this shitshow which hopefully they refuse to do.

Regardless, validating his claims in isolation is completely missing the point of why this is a fecked up thing to do from Ronaldo.

CloneMC16

Isn't it an outright lie that everyone was blaming Cristiano for the 25 goals in last season? Maguire got hundred times of what Ronaldo got.
100%. Maguire got most of the abuse by far. Rashford also got a lot of abuse. Fred and McTominay, too.

A large amount of people kept saying Ronaldo and De Gea were 'saving' us.

Sara125

Pretty much. He did two interviews with Trump that he hyped up like this one. I think the 2nd one pissed Trump off and he lost the 'privilege' of interviewing him.
Oh okay. Tbh I stopped paying attention to Piers ages ago when he was always winding any and everyone up on twitter.

Devil81

How many times has Piers reminded him he's the most followed person on Instagram in the world.

So fecking what!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.