Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Head says we shouldnt be in for him..
Heart.. feck me .. its Ronaldo... the best player I have seen play for us..

littlepeasoup

Genuinely don't know how I feel about this. Hated the idea of City getting him, but not sure how much I really want him with us either. I haven't watched him in the last few years so I don't know how his game is now, but I'm pretty worried that he would be a horrible fit this time around
Centre forward with plenty aerial ability, strength and plenty of fitness. Just see him as a Cavani replacement.

Red Stone

Can we... can we still pretend Ronaldo signed for City when we play them and boo them louder than ever?

RedDevilRoshi

Stone's tweets have just sent me into a frenzy. This is such an unnecessary transfer in terms of squad building, but...it's Ronaldo.
Not really as Cavani is going to be hardly available this season with his commitment to the Uruguayan NT. We will need to literally rely so heavily on Mason Greenwood as our only number 9.

Dudu

Its hard to overstate how much football romanticism is in this particular homecoming.

This is the type of move where I'm more than happy to forget that I'm a responsible adult with my own business, a house, people who depend on me and a woman who has to be seen in public with me occasionally, and absolutely lose my fecking shit in pure joy.

Ronaldo coming home to the Theatre of Dreams to round of his career is what should have happened with Leo at Barca. It's hard to overstate just how much this means to me as a lifelong fan of this club.
Beautifully put.

Ixion

Our Champions League group probably swung it thinking about the goals he could get ahead of Messi

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I have no idea how this will work. Bruno should stay on pens. What number will he wear? :eek:

Spoony

The People's President
From the sound of it.. we've been communicating with Ronaldo for a few days and it's basically up to him. Ole looks excited, he's coming back but Norwich have thrown their hat in the ring (?)

tidraKS

It’s weird how all the news, info and tweets came out after Ole’s press.

I guess he’s coming home. We shouldn’t have extended with Cavani then.

AneRu

If he signs and we also get a midfielder then I'll be delighted.

The fact that he might've even been considering City was going to burn some bridges for me but I'll wait til the facts come out.
I've been thinking about this a lot since the unthinkable appeared imminent. We definitely won't afford a midfielder after Ronaldo but I think we could use Lindelof as a makeshift DM alongside Pogba and Bruno, ¾ of the league won't overrun us in midfield and we'd have the power to outscored the rest.

Loan out Cavani and Martial then use Greenwood as Ronald's cover. Promote a young CB from the reserves as Jones and Bailey can't be trusted with fitness but then Maguire has an excellent fitness record. Do it Ole!

cyberman

No shit Sherlock. That’s why I said he is trying to do that with City. And if he does it only adds to his legacy of taking a team to win Europe when they haven’t done so before.
Now, here’s the thing…

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This would be the muppetiest thing that ever happened.

Unfortunately, the previous one was probably Sanchez. :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.