Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

Good luck in Turin Ronnie, I am sure he'll tear it up for another 3 seasons in Serie A.

Great deal for everyone.
Real sign best player in the world at 23, scored 450 goals and sell him at 33 for a profit. Incredible transfer.
Makes you fecking sick, insane what Real Madrid have pulled off here, Ronaldo is without doubt the single greatest buy they have ever made, in fact it was the greaterst deal any club has ever made.

Shimo

For some reason I always thought he would return for a stint here. Ugh, can't believe he's gone to Italy.

Aloysius's Back 3

Not saying it's at all related but it won't be long until Zidane goes to manage Juventus too.

I look forward to it - apart from the fraudulent football; I miss the pure intelligence & grit of the Italian teams when they were at the top.

Spanish football is on the down. PL on the up & hopefully Italy can rise back again slowly.

gr3yham3

They’ll sell 2-3 players I reckon.
Who though? Can't see them selling their key players like Dybala or Pjanic, while the "unimportant" players most probably won't be able to fetch high prices.

Trizy

There is only one thing he has to do to become a legend with us - break that curse and win the CL.
Consider it done.

Let's just hope Juventus don't see all their best players now to afford Ronaldo.

Nedved

They’ll sell 2-3 players I reckon.
Probably Rugani, Sturaro and Higuain, i.e. players who have already been more than adequately replaced. A lot of younger and loaned out talents like Mandragora and Cerri are being sold too for decent money.

VP

Pity. He could've come back to us and cemented his place as a genuine United legend .

Good news for the forum, though. Given the relative lack of interest in Italian football, I'm hopeful his fanboys feck off with him.

Castia

Who though? Can't see them selling their key players like Dybala or Pjanic, while the "unimportant" players most probably won't be able to fetch high prices.

Alex Sandro will fetch 40-50m and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Higuain leave now.

Sterling Archer

Wow. Amazing transfer.

What a trophy cabinet he will have:
Premier League title and CL
La Liga title and CL
Serie A title and maybe a CL
European Championship, Portugal's first ever

If he wins the CL with Juve :eek:

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
This is a big statement from Juventus. I didn't think this move would happen at the beginning but clearly Ronaldo doesn't see eye to eye with Perez and I have to applaud him for making this move and testing himself in another league. Juventus are a top team and this is a very good move for him. They win Serie A every year and perhaps this time they can win the CL too. Still it'll be weird to see him in a different shirt because we've all become so accustomed to seeing him in white. Almost 10 years. It's been a very long time.
Id say this transfer will help soften the blow of his tax woes in Spain also.

Kapardin

Ronaldo proving it in 4 different leagues in his career is certainly something extraordinary. Not a comfort zone player.

Zlatattack

Boo.....United should have went in for him. Will rip up Serie A, smart by Juve and player. I can see it working well there, god forbidding a bad injury.
I'd say there is going to be some serious movement in this transfer window now, who are Juve selling. Who are Real buying?
Good luck to him. I'm pissed we didn't try and sign him. He's the best player in the world, he'd have won us the league.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Like I said in the other thread, €105m is mental for a 33 year old, but he'll STILL bang in 40+ goals next season for Juve. Actually the more I think about it, Juve can probably get a good 4 years out of him.

Ban

I never thought he will leave Madrid and if he did that it will happen like this.

fergosaurus

Wow. Amazing transfer.

What a trophy cabinet he will have:
Premier League title and CL
La Liga title and CL
Serie A title and maybe a CL
European Championship, Portugal's first ever

If he wins the CL with Juve :eek:
It would be amazing if he won the CL, only Clarence Seedorf has won it with three different clubs.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Didn't expect this transfer to actually happen. :eek:

First and foremost it's an excellent deal for Real Madrid at this point. They got all the prime years out of him and now they are getting a huge fee for him at age 33. Not to mention getting his astronomical wages off the books. They will be able to replace him with a couple of great players.

Time will tell if it's also a great deal for Juventus. He doesn't seem to decline like most footballers and is still in absolutely fantastic shape. Lost a bit of pace but still rapid. Who knows how many seasons he can keep it up for though.

We need an rvn

This is the shocking transfer I think I've ever seen. Beats the Neymar to PSG for me, absolutely absurd.
shocking in what sense? Real letting the world player of the year leave for just £100m given the transfer market (and how much money Juve will earn from it) or that Juve are paying £100m for a 33 year old?

I can easily argue both that are shocking to be honest.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Since he left don't care much about him and not his biggest fan tbh.

But, if he somehow manages to win a CL with Juventus, bloody hell, his legacy will be scary. Good move for all sides imo.

Rake

I distinctively remember Mourinho saying that everyone would like a player like Ronaldo but such players can't be bought. Now we had a chance to sign him but decided to turn it down. Hmm...

Great transfer for Juve. This pretty much guarantees their domination in Italy for the next 2 seasons at least. And Ronaldo should do great in Italy as well. After conquering Spain and England, he should find it easier there.

Status
Not open for further replies.