Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kps88

I was quite disappointed the day I realised Successful was just winding everyone up. I really wanted him to be genuine.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Why do you lot even take what Successful posts seriously.
If successful was on another forum he'd probably be loved. There was a poster on 606 named Barry Smith who was quite the poster, he'd probably not get much love here though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The lad was probably holding his wrist up calling him a wanker anyway, serves him right.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
How does that work then... would you end up with a 28-year-old baby?
Nope. His DNA will have a lot of mutations by now. You'd get a severely deformed baby that'd die of diseases in no time.

Whenever a DNA is copied there will be a few errors in copying. By 28 his DNA will have mutations that'd just make it unsuitable for a one year old kid.

Verminator

Nope. His DNA will have a lot of mutations by now. You'd get a severely deformed baby that'd die of diseases in no time.

Whenever a DNA is copied there will be a few errors in copying. By 28 his DNA will have mutations that'd just make it unsuitable for a one year old kid.
Bill did say "when technology allows", so you may know a bit of science, but your comprehension is abysmal! ;)

ciderman9000000

Dolly the Sheep was cloned from an adult. It may take a fair few attempts but theoretically cloning Ronaldo is quite possible.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
2 weeks away lads, keep your muppet eyes on the date. The 8th is when it all happens according to the Sun, wrote it in my diary the day they reported it...

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
2 weeks away lads, keep your muppet eyes on the date. The 8th is when it all happens according to the Sun, wrote it in my diary the day they reported it...

feck sake :(.

Is anyone actually holding out hope this might happen? I wish I could retain some semblance of hope but it seems like there's too much going against this transfer.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
15% of my optimum hope. It was at around 60% when this all came out, but has died away ever so slowly. Hoping for Moysey and Toy Story Woody to come out in the last couple of days with a sensational coup of the world's greatest winger. It's nice to hope anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.