Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Strong speculation about Ronaldo wanting to leave for one of the biggest clubs in the world is ended by him signing a new contract, but he looks unhappy when he plays and his general performance levels appear to have dropped. Sounds familiar, right? It's never been more on.

/off

Comsmit

Finally. Hopefully everyone can stop pining for him in pathetic, sentimental fashion. He's got unfinished business at Real and Bale's arrival will motivate him even more.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
:lol:

I told you all through the summer. Feckin muppets. :

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Any word on what his release clause is going to be? I imagine he'll have a £25m release clause put into his contract in case United come in for him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
:lol: can the wank fest over him finally stop now? He's more loved & supported by our own fans then majority if our own players ffs.

Final note: sorry iSparky! Drop me a pm if you need a shoulder ;)

wr8_utd

:'(
Any word on what his release clause is going to be? I imagine he'll have a £25m release clause put into his contract in case United come in for him.
We'd send 20m and 3 lawyers/imposters to try sign him.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
There is blatantly a 'if Manchester United..' clause in there.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Ronaldo using us to get a new mega-deal at Madrid.... well I never.....

How could he! :mad:

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Just signing a new contract to secure Real some money next summer. They promised they'd let him go if he signed a new contract, this is so fecking rON

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
So is this going to be a live contract signing wwe style? Wouldn't surprise me actually

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Told you guys. :lol:

All those theories about Nike/Chevrolet/Mr Potato buying us a player were hilarious.

Shark

@NotShark
It was inevitable, but it's still great news for Madrid. He's just a ridiculous player, and has clearly gone beyond the level he was at when they signed him for 80m.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm still waiting for August 8th.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Him explicitly mentioning Manchester United almost makes me think this was planned all along and he was just using us to get more money.

Ofcourse he was using us. As every other player uses other clubs to get new contracts.

All those comments about being "sad" etc. were always about getting more money and becoming the best paid player on the planet (weather he got those terms who knows).

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
17 million net apparently. More than Messi. I think its fair to say that's what he really wanted all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.