Croatia vs England

Fergies Formula

Cmon England. A game where we must deliver against a good side. Time for the players to show some balls and produce the goods. I want to see Rooney play like he does for us instead of being anonymous.

We Hate Setanta!
agreed,

i want this rooney for england, these memories give me such good feelings that have faded of late :(

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
See what I mean :lol:
Last 6 matches:

Croatia

3 - 0 Kazakhstan
3 - 2 Slovenia
1 - 1 Turkey
1 - 0 Poland
2 - 1 Germany
1 - 0 Austria

England

2 - 0 Andorra
2 - 2 Czech Republic
2 - 0 USA
0 - 1 France
2 - 1 Switzerland
2 - 3 Croatia

Fergies Formula

i hope more than anything your right, he needs to start believing in himself again and actually put himself in the situation where he tries to take it round a man and size up for his lashes, he has the force the issue and not hide from it, which he looks to be doing at the moment, all too predictable(mostly)

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I want to kick my telly in every time that cnut John Terry comes on.

robertsoncrusoe

Thinks the mods have too much power..
Here's my line-up

...................................not James

..................Lescott...........Rio.................Terry

Wes..................................................................... Bridge

..............Bullard.............Lampard...............Cole

............................Rooney
..................................................Heskey

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
But you don't as he scares you, even on telly :smirk:
He cried like a bitch when we won the European Cup, when he missed the penalty, after he called Tevez an "Argie cnut", before we became European Champions... again, he cried like a bitch then he did.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
THE world could be blown up at 8.30 this morning.
But far worse than that, if we survive, England’s World Cup hopes could disappear into a black hole if they lose in Croatia tonight.

In Switzerland, scientists are recreating the Big Bang in a massive £4.4billion experiment underground.

Some experts fear that could spell the end of the world if it goes badly wrong.

But every analyst agrees if England lose — again — to Croatia tonight, it could end our World Cup dreams.

Croatia have not lost at home for 35 games and crushed our Euro 2008 qualifying hopes by beating us 2-0 there and 3-2 at Wembley.

And last night England boss Fabio Capello admitted: “This is a very important game for us — it’s a big game for the future.”

Scientists are throwing the switch on the Large Hadron Collider — and we’re not talking John Terry.

Sun Spaceman PAUL SUTHERLAND writes: Scientists hope to recreate conditions in the first BILLIONTH of a second after the universe came into existence.

Boffins are due to send bits of atoms racing at unimaginable speeds around a tunnel 17 miles long.

That is equivalent to going round London Underground’s Circle Line more than 11,000 times a SECOND!

prateik

croatia are a better side and at home .. is a game for them to lose

atleast england wont have robinson or carson in goal .. it'll be calamity james

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Its a sad state of affairs when its so difficult to see England winning this match. A draw is the most likely result I think.

The big question is whether Capello takes a chance and plays two up front.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
I think this will be a draw, can't see any other result with the way England are playing. Just not enough creativity in the team to break down an organised side like Croatia away from home, judging by recent performances.

Lets hope for a spark from Rooney or Joe Cole and a different approach by the team and Capello.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
This could be the game that turns it around for England. Or is could be the game that makes everyone realize that the England national team is not going to be world beaters any time soon.

For too long the press and fans have hyped up this "golden" generation of players and actually expected success which means winning things. It's so difficult in international football and although i admit that England have good players i honestly can't remember the last time i watched a performance.

Still if Croatia get complacent and teams stop looking at England as a scalp then you'll do alright. I still can't see England not at least getting 2nd place in that group.

ralphie88

Croatia 3 England 0
Rio red card 1 minute in
Terry broken leg
Rooney booed so much he retires from International Football
Capello insists he will see out his contract

Job's a good un. :cool:

Slevin

England 2 - Croatia 0

Rooney, Cole.

Everyone says we played shit football and were lucky to win.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Here's my line-up

...................................not James

..................Lescott...........Rio.................Terry

Wes..................................................................... Bridge

..............Bullard.............Lampard...............Cole

............................Rooney
..................................................Heskey
Awful!

Rahul

feckING SETANTA AGAIN !!!

This grinds my gear. I can see England to get a draw out of this one. Last time we played Croats here we lost 2-0. Theyr'e a much better side than before and England aren't looking much better with Capello.

None theless alot of grinding and set-piece moments will get England some goals.

Colly

2-0 to Croatia. I'm Irish so I don't really care one way or the other, but it is interesting to see so many English fans are now totally fed up with the national side - and don't care whether they win or lose. We went thru the same thing when with the whole FAI/Staunton debacle, but fans are slowly coming to love the team again under Trap.

Out of interest I was just wondering for all English fans out there. Do you really hate the national team ? Why ? What happened to make people so disinterested and what can be done to bring you back ?

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Well anyway if it were up to me, we'd go with:

james

brown ferdinand terry cole

beckham lampard barry cole

rooney walcott​

Ive got a sneeky feeling england are gonna win actually.

Red Norse

Is this match aired in any Scandinavian channels?

[***Censored due to insanity***]

Edit: Sorry for the 1st drunken effort, the 2nd edit isn't much better I'm afraid.

Edit2: The 3d edit worked.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
James
Brown
Terry
Ferdinand
A Cole
Walcott
Lampard
Barry
J Cole
Rooney
Heskey

4-4-2

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Well anyway if it were up to me, we'd go with:

james

brown ferdinand terry cole

beckham lampard barry cole

rooney walcott​

Ive got a sneeky feeling england are gonna win actually.
Two midgets up front? :wenger:

Rather we see heskey patnering rooney and walcott down right wing.

Rahul

Yeh England are very overrated. Just look at all the people who are saying England are going to hammer Croatia :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Croatia have never lost a competitive game at their own home stadium. They lost a friendly once to France back in 2000. Hardly overrated

Its not an Anti-England thing, its fact. They are a good team and 5th best in the world atm. England have it up against them.

ch7

Niko Kranjcar's injury means Ivan Rakitic of Schalke is likely to start. Definitely a player to watch tonight and in the future.

Addict

Croatia have never lost a competitive game at their own home stadium. They lost a friendly once to France back in 2000. Hardly overrated

Its not an Anti-England thing, its fact. They are a good team and 5th best in the world atm. England have it up against them.
Croatia average at best. England to beat them tonight 100%