Daglish Predictably Gets A Three Year Contract

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Good stuff, hopefully expectations will continue to rise uncontrollably.

MarkC

It's been coming hasn't it. Well deserved he has done well with expectations at there lowest lets see how he does when the pressure is on to win things.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Tempted to say it will go all tits up, but you never know. With a few signings they should certainly be a contender for 4th, and I guess thall be good enough for them next season

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Some opinions from Scousers...

They are sure of top four next season and "will fight for the title".

MUFCgal

He's done well since he's came in. The players clearly want to play for him, but unfortunately they didn't for Roy Hodgson.

He may get them back into the top 4, but the title? I'm not that sure.

DocRockter

He'll be out in 2 but just because he's Kenny, the board will let him go back to coach the Reseves and all will be well.. IT'S ON!!

mufcwarm92

He deserves the contract, but he'll now be crippled by the ridiculous, unrealistic expectations placed on his shoulders. It'll all go to shit within a year or two and he'll fail to see out his contract.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
With City buying Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka and Zidane I just cant see who Liverpool will push out of the current top 4 standing. Arsenal should be the only option, but Wenger having a bit more pressure on him for next season to spend, I cant see it happen

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
I don't think this is the right move for Liverpool. Dalglish did a good steady the ship act but more is needed going forward.
Not sure I get this. He's done a bit more than steady the ship to be fair.

Skywarden

I cannot bring meself to dislkie this fella. I truly respect him work, i like the fact that he gives youngsters a chance, they play attractive, eye-catching football. I hate to admit but they might be track to regaining their CL spot.
I share your sentiments. He did not have much to lose when he was appointed and did gamble. It payed off to a certain extent - letting young players through and playing a more direct style - has put them in a very good position for the next season. Will be interesting to see if he continues this path or if he adheres to the boom-bust cycle of Liverpool FC.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Just saw a Liverpool supporter on SSN claim that they would have won the title this season had Kenny been in charge at the start of the season had
:lol:

Longsden_7

It's a fecking joke really. The disrespect the Liverpool players showed Hodgson is disgusting. Funny how they turn it on when there is nothing to play for, they were always going to get into Europe.

Sweep stake on "health problems?"

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I was gonna share my opinion, but then the lunatics broke in again and threw shit all over the place. Think I'll leave your lot to your opinions on Dalglish.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
can't say he doesnt deserve it. It's been night and day and he's got a buzz about the place. If they can actually have a good season it should be a real cracker next season with the continuing rise of City, the reguvination of Liverpool, the dominance of United, the Chelsea backlash and the never ending "can arsenal win something" joys of Arsenal.

Rolll on 2011/2012!

DevilsOwn

Great expectations aside, this is good news for liverpool.

Their team's seems to be enjoying playing together, something that wasn't their during Roy's time or last year or so of Rafa.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Am I reading some of the comments right on here? What the feck is going on?

Aporkalypse - give your head a wobble ffs

DevilsOwn - get a grip.

FrankyVulgar - go and have a wank over Messi or Hibernian or whoever the feck you support

Sunny Jim - How can you not dislike him? He's a grade a cnut. An utter fecking shit stain of a man

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
fecking hell B9, I've only stayed logged on to hear what you have to say. Don't spit the dummy out la
I know and my heart weeps for my disciples. But... thou shalt not throw pearls before swine. Nor suffer a witch to live.