Daily Mail

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Recently, the Mail reads like propaganda from France just before the Revolution:

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Car beeps at cyclist. Before the car has time to move on down the street the cyclist gets off his bike, drops his dacks, craps in his own hand and manages to throw it at the car, hitting the front windscreen. I can't see how you could do all that in under 10 seconds even if you were ready to drop a load. A car travelling at 20 mpg would have covered nearly 100 yards in that time. Even if he broke world records and dismounted, disrobed, turded and threw in half that time and the car was only doing 10 mph that would still require a turd lob of nearly 25 yards.

Something smells pun fully intended

Jippy

Staff
Bizarre and inappropriate, even by DM standards.

Most women will know the scene in the film When Harry Met Sally, in which Meg Ryan simulates physical pleasure. Whereupon an older broad on an adjoining table turns to the waiter and says huskily: ‘I’ll have what she’s having.’

Without wishing to be indelicate about our Prime Minister, the same thought must have been racing through the minds of her political rivals this week as they watched her seize the agenda and announce the June 8 General Election.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4426650/QUENTIN-LETTS-Mrs-enjoying-power-time.html

Nogbadthebad

WTF.

I mean, surely we are at the point they are actually parodying their readers, because no sane person could write that otherwise.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Because the image is so big I just saw the top half of it and thought "yes, it's sexist but nothing that shocking by Mail standards."

Then I scrolled down and saw Meg Ryan. wtf

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I’ll have what he's having.

Jippy

Staff
I don't even...

Although those comments come from a phenomenon that interests me. There's a weird conflation between right wing politics and conspiracy theory nut-jobs that I don't fully understand. What's the common ground?
Not sure- maybe the 'people have had enough of experts' line summed it up.

The 'Soros-funded protest' is becoming almost as staple as 'snowflake'.

EDIT: Most of the comments seem to be from the US. Are some of them oil-funded trolls working out of some nondescript Russian office?