Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Superpolfcb

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I saw a lady on the train today that looked extremely similar to our Daley except she had breasticles. Let's just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

RuudTom83

Another thing I like about Blind is...he is not afraid to pass it to a player who is currently being marked.

By trusting his teammates control and ability in the centre of the pitch, he has stopped the constant easy pass out wide! which has become the norm over the last few seasons.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Another thing I like about Blind is...he is not afraid to pass it to a player who is currently being marked.

By trusting his teammates control and ability in the centre of the pitch, he has stopped the constant easy pass out wide! which has become the norm over the last few seasons.
Yes! I feel that he adds a little bit of guts on our midfield. He might be a defender, but he has some guts in making the move forward happen.

Man City 1:0 Man Utd

Bloxy

Why does it always rain on me?
This typical that nobody is saying anything about him, because somehow is missing in this game. He really needs to get out of jog mode for the next 45 minutes.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Not based on today, but I'm yet to be convinced by this guy.

footballgirl07

Blind wasn't in the game for me today. Fellaini was a lot more involved on and off the ball and I don't if Blind's first half booking affected his performance. Definitely needs to improve and hopefully will the more he plays in PL.

Kag

He kept the ball very well in some tight spots today. His job is to start attacks and break up play and he manages that effectively. No issue with him whatsoever.

ZDwyr

Blind wasn't in the game for me today. Fellaini was a lot more involved on and off the ball and I don't if Blind's first half booking affected his performance. Definitely needs to improve and hopefully will the more he plays in PL.
You would probably think a fit Carrick moves Blind to the bench. So he'll be rotated more and have less pressure on him and can develop.

Skills

Snitch
Thought that was his best performance for us so far. Looked solid in extremely tough circumstances. Encouraging signs looking ahead.

Kostur

海尔的老板
He was fantastic today if you ask me. Kept the ball, done so much good in the first half when Rooney/ Januzaj / ADM were hell bent on losing the ball creating City counters, I'd say he was our best player untill that fecking red card that got everything upside down. He was good in the second half as well, he's new to the team, new to the league and you wouldn't say that if you didn't know it.

He's a great player to have, delighted with him.

Dobba

Don't think he did badly at all considering his game was limited by the softest yellow card imaginable and having to sit infront of a defence with as much experience as an amish virgin.

He kept the ball very well in some tight spots today. His job is to start attacks and break up play and he manages that effectively. No issue with him whatsoever.
Exactly. Some of his movement to get out of tight spots was brilliant today. Contrary to some i think he has really stepped up against Chelsea and City. He is exactly what have been lacking for a few years now.

footballgirl07

You would probably think a fit Carrick moves Blind to the bench. So he'll be rotated more and have less pressure on him and can develop.
I would agree but with our center halves unable to stay fit or getting suspended, looks like he may be needed at CB for a bit. Definitely needs some time for sure though.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Played a solid match IMO. Some good interceptions and solid on the ball as usual. Yellow card was harsh.

Irrational.

He's a very good player that does the simple things well. He's always available for a pass, too and almost plays like a third centre back at times. A lot of his work goes unnoticed.

The one thing he hasn't got in his game is that ability to truly boss a game, or the physical presence to command a midfield. But then again, you wouldn't really expect it of a player of Daley's calibre and stature.

I believe he'd be very good next to Herrera over a run of games. Someone who will take the ball off him and play forward.

Tarrou

A couple of years back our midfield would've gone into meltdown with 10 men against a team like city. Today we coped much better than I expected and I thought Blind was great.

Ironic that after all these years without a midfield, when we finally get one we don't have a defence.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Was watching the MUTV phone in after the game today, as if i wasn't depressed enough, some Scottish guy comes on and staright away has a go at Blind..
like what the actual... out of all the players on the pitch today? you pick on Blind? really?

Walters_19_MuFc

Was watching the MUTV phone in after the game today, as if i wasn't depressed enough, some Scottish guy comes on and staright away has a go at Blind..
like what the actual... out of all the players on the pitch today? you pick on Blind? really?
He must be Blind. Soz, just had to. :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was one of our best players today IMO. Looked very good early on especially when we were controlling most of the ball, but then later on had to be very defensive of course.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Did well today I thought, better than against Chelsea

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I think he's great and he's fast becoming a very important player for us. A steal at £13 million if he keeps this up.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Good performance today, for me in terms of £/talent he's been our best signing of the summer so far.

izec

thought that he was excellent today. He always seemed at the right places and his control under pressure was great.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Yea i'm really a big fan as well, you look at Erikson at Spuds, and obviously players like Suarez at Liverpool.. im trying hard to remember a player who came out of Ajax who's been a total dud in the PL?

Maldini's Hair

Agreed with the majority of people above - I'm not sure where any negativity about his performance comes from today. For me he was very good once again, absolute bargain.

Rafabio

I love Daley, he does his job well and is so damn cool and composed about it. Smooth as silk the lad.

Devil may care

People keep saying he's invisible but that is usually the case with players of his ilk, he's not a deep lying playmaker like Pirlo or Alonso, he's a screener, a holding CM that reads the game well and passes it off efficiently to the 2 CM's in front of him, I believe the modern term is recycler.

Personally I'd love to see him play with two top class box to box CM's in a midfield 3.