Dallas Cup

Cevno

Apparently they put in some sort of Restriction outside of certain regions it seems FFS. Using a Proxy and now it's working for me.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Warren Joyce takes far too much criticism on this site. Fergie clearly rates him and convinced him to stay when he was being courted by Hull City.

People moan about his starting XI, but most of the times he doesn't even have a consistent starting XI.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
You can tell Daehli and Januzaj love to play football together. Can't wait til next seasons u21s, assuming Januzaj doesn't go on loan.

Cevno

Kashiwa Reysol smacking Club America apparently.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Half Time:

Manchester United 1 Dallas Texans 1

United had most of play and should really be in the lead. Expect we will ramp it up in second half.

Daehli, Januzaj, Harrop and James all impressing...Weir not seen much of ball down right.

Van Velzen has shown good glimpses of hold up play...

Genius Me!

Is that James number 17? Which ones Weir?

Cevno

We are clearly the better team. Just need a few attacks to click better.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
We're a far better side than they are when the ball is on the ground. Shame it took 35 minutes of long balls to work that out.

The pitch is a bit slow which doesn't help, but the wind isn't a problem if you keep the ball on the ground.

Brightonian

No Pearson then? Dropped, rotated or injured, do we think? He wasn't as good as he usually is on the ball yesterday, but was a typically excellent ball-winner in the middle, particularly in the second half. Did take a knock and get subbed off though, so it could be that.

Genius Me!

Yes, and Weir has 7.
Cheers, and on that note I should know who's who now. Yeah James has looked good, can't say I've really known about him before. Does he play regularly? I'm surprised that I don't know him.

EDogen

No Pearson then? Dropped, rotated or injured, do we think? He wasn't as good as he usually is on the ball yesterday, but was a typically excellent ball-winner in the middle, particularly in the second half. Did take a knock and get subbed off though, so it could be that.
Not dropped I would say for sure, good for Harrop to get a start also.

Cheers, and on that note I should know who's who now. Yeah James has looked good, can't say I've really known about him before. Does he play regularly? I'm surprised that I don't know him.
I have never been as impressed by him earlier when I have seen him play like this two matches. Must admit I have not seen that much of him earlier either, just the odd game.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I don't have sound at the moment, which even though it's just the sound of wind and the odd "feckING TACKLE HIM", it's quite strange not having anything :(

Ahhh it's back :D