Dallas Cup

gooDevil

Worst scout ever

Cevno

I don't have sound at the moment, which even though it's just the sound of wind and the odd "feckING TACKLE HIM", it's quite strange not having anything :(

Ahhh it's back :D
Tell me about it. :(

Daehli took on like 4 players together.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Have to say the Americans are turning into Latin Americans with all their whinging and moaning at the ref...

Not a lot of 'fair play' going on...

Fornasier injured in 50:50 tackle...then Texan players surround ref and wave cards....????

Ref gives free-kick to United.

58 mins and still 1-1

Cevno

Atleast this ref is better than the one yesterday.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Yes, really bad. And this is the case game after game.
He's probably more suited to the LB role.
His touch and control, balance and dribbling are all very good. He generally looks comfortable in possession, just doesn't seem to be able to pass very well at all. His concentration has improved but still isn't great.

SkeppyRed

We've let them back into the game here. Passing sloppy again.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Which number is he? I'm so lost since all the changes I don't know who is who, plus the stream doesn't come off so well on my tv.

Also, no one seems to be able to strike the ball well at all today.

EDogen

His touch and control, balance and dribbling are all very good. He generally looks comfortable in possession, just doesn't seem to be able to pass very well at all. His concentration has improved but still isn't great.
Agree with that, talent is there for sure. If he can improve in the areas you are mention he can become a good player.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
A good period there of nice football from us. Januzaj showing some skills to pay the bills in the box.

Genius Me!

Incredible.
I'm telling you, Wilson is going to be a good player. From what I've read about him, he's always played 2 years above his level and if the older lads go on loan next year then I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the front line for the u21s next season.

Brightonian

Better move there. Januzaj's belief in his own ability is astonishing, great composure for a youngster. Daehli is so wasted out there as an old-fashioned winger though. He probably has the best close control on the team but he's barely getting the ball, and if he tries to come inside Joyce yells at him to go wide again.

SkeppyRed

Rothwell is class. Just a shame we haven't seen more of him this year.

Genius Me!

Better move there. Januzaj's belief in his own ability is astonishing, great composure for a youngster. Daehli is so wasted out there as an old-fashioned winger though. He probably has the best close control on the team but he's barely getting the ball, and if he tries to come inside Joyce yells at him to go wide again.
Certain players need a level of freedom to express themselves. Daehli is one of these. I understand the need to be disciplined but they need to be able to roam a little as well.

Nice shot there, easily the cleanest strike all game.