Daniel James | Officially Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande

After seeing the usual clips, hearing what Swans supporters, Giggsy and youth coaches say about him, I’m excited about what he can bring as a squad option the coming seasons. His speed, work rate and application is great to watch, and he’ll fit Ole’s football ideas much better than current options like Mata and Lingard. Hope he can make the step up in quality as well.

In a few years time, Rashford and James up top may allow us the luxury of Martial, if they can develop play together.

Obviously we’ll need to strengthen further as well.

Wheato

I agree with most of that but Grealish? I would rather be shot with balls of my own sh!te
Have I missed something on Grealish? Has he been mugging grannies or something? Lots of people seem to dislike him? I think he is better than Mata, McTomminay, Pereira, Fred. He will end up at Spurs or Arsenal and we'll be kicking ourselves.

dove

Yeah, that was the plan. Player asked for 25K a week and just because we have more money, we said "feck it you will be paid 67K per week".
That's probably what happened with Ole as well. We made him 2nd highest earner in the league (£7m) when he would have been happy getting twice less considering he was earning £500k at Molde. It's just how we work, we are a goldmine.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That's probably what happened with Ole as well. We made him 2nd highest earner in the league (£7m) when he would have been happy getting twice less considering he was earning £500k at Molde. It's just how we work, we are a goldmine.
Klopp, Poch, Pellegrini took pay cut?

World Game

Need a right winger, sign another left winger :confused:. I guess Martial, Rashford, Sanchez and Lingard weren't enough cover at LW.

roonster09

Scout
They did not.
Then how come 7 million for Ole makes him second highest earner?

France Football published the list which says Klopp and Poch earns around 12 and 8 million, also Pellegrini earns around 10 million going by Telegraph/Independent.

gajender

France Football published the list which says Klopp and Poch earns around 12 and 8 million, also Pellegrini earns around 10 million going by Telegraph/Independent.
Nah don't you know these things are only true when it comes to United otherwise they are debatable.

SteveW

Have I missed something on Grealish? Has he been mugging grannies or something? Lots of people seem to dislike him? I think he is better than Mata, McTomminay, Pereira, Fred. He will end up at Spurs or Arsenal and we'll be kicking ourselves.
I dislike him because he used Irelands under age teams for experience before switching to England at senior level. Cant speak for others but I'd prefer not be reminded of that every week.

dove

You should check your sources again. According to your named source Telegraph Pellegrini earns £5m base, up to £7m with bonuses. Anyway, no point discussing it further with you :lol:

romufc

You do realise Klopp earns £7.5mill and Poch £8.5mill?

roonster09

Scout
You should check your sources again. According to your named source Telegraph Pellegrini earns £5m base, up to £7m with bonuses. Anyway, no point discussing it further with you :lol:
I wasn't sure whether it was Telegraph or Independent, so used '/'.

Independent says he earns 10 million per year.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...act-confirmation-club-statement-a8362726.html

There is nothing to discuss when you get everything so wrong. Tried one more usual dig at Ole :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.