Television Dark - Netflix TV series

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Contemplating starting this tonight, but not sure if it is something I'll enjoy.

@Dirty Schwein , @pauldyson1uk - You two have a very sophisticated taste in entertainment, just like me, have you seen it?
Damn right! Nah mate, I want to see it so bad, heard it's amazing but the missus can't stand sub-titles :(

Just seen The Sinner (average) and watching Mindhunter (great so far).

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I dont mind subs but the other half wears glasses/contacts and only wants to relax when consuming television, especially a series so I understand her point of view.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
It's a brilliant show for anyone who's thinking of watching.

I actually have some questions, because it genuinely bends my brain trying to figure everything about this show out.

Xcited

Might add this to my to watch list.

Don't think I've seen much negative feedback.

Will be using subtitles, cant stand audio dubs.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
All the best shows , leave the viewers with questions.
Couldn't agree more, the time travel element of this one just adds an extra layer of confusion plus i'm sure we might be missing out on contextual German clues perhaps.

izec

It is great. Cant wait for season 2. Was skeptical when i saw German production, since most stuff isnt great with the same actors popping up, but this show was really surprising.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm having this issue with Netflix series' where I completely forget what happens in season 1 so never watch season 2. It happened with Sinner and OITNB. It's happened for me with this also.

Loublaze

ATLien
I'm having this issue with Netflix series' where I completely forget what happens in season 1 so never watch season 2. It happened with Sinner and OITNB. It's happened for me with this also.
Er, why not rewatch season one? That's what most people do. There was a lot of GoT binge watching going on before season 8 came out for instance. Or you could just watch the long recaps at the beginning of new seasons that most shows have.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Er, why not rewatch season one? That's what most people do. There was a lot of GoT binge watching going on before season 8 came out for instance. Or you could just watch the long recaps at the beginning of new seasons that most shows have.
I can't sit through rewatching any show, especially one that takes so much thinking (kept getting confused with the characters). Maybe I'll watch a recap video on YouTube.

RedFish

Can't believe I left it this late to watch this. 2 episodes to go and this some of the finest television I have ever seen. The soundtrack, like the show is totally addictive. Don't want this to end.

LonelyFire

Can't believe I left it this late to watch this. 2 episodes to go and this some of the finest television I have ever seen. The soundtrack, like the show is totally addictive. Don't want this to end.
Criminally underrated show. Can’t wait for Season 2

Kapardin

Have to rewatch season 1. I had a perfect grasp of all the timelines and have forgotten them all. Don't think I can watch season 2 without recollecting season 1.

Soap & Skin OST was great in season 1. Hope the soundtrack is good for the upcoming season.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'll give it a rewatch, I remember thinking it was excellent first time round. Not entirely sure Season 2 will be as good, the future setting might not work imo. At least they haven't rushed it though, that is a promising sign.

Charlie Foley

titty sprinkles

izec

For Sinner you dont have to rewatch season 1, it is a new story and i think only the main character and his ex wife are in season 2.

izec

Oh really?
Yeah, it is a new case, so the protagonists of season 1, like Jessica Biel, are not in it, except for the detective. The story picks up after the happenings of season 1, it is not like it didnt exist, but they rarely reference (a few times) what happened there, so you can pretty much watch it without knowing well what happened in season 1.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeah, it is a new case, so the protagonists of season 1, like Jessica Biel, are not in it, except for the detective. The story picks up after the happenings of season 1, it is not like it didnt exist, but they rarely reference (a few times) what happened there, so you can pretty much watch it without knowing well what happened in season 1.
:lol: I think you're talking about a different show. Jessica Biel???

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Really? I thought it is about The Sinner, with Bill Pullmann. Not sure i know of the existence of another show called sinner.
This thread is about a Netflix show called Dark (It's a German TV Show). It's fecking brilliant btw.

Oh wait, I think I read your post out of context. :lol:

izec

This thread is about a Netflix show called Dark (It's a German TV Show). It's fecking brilliant btw.

Oh wait, I think I read your post out of context. :lol:
:lol:

Yeah i know, but i replied to a poster saying that he didnt bother to watch season 2 of Sinner, because he didnt want to rewatch season 1 to know what happened. With Dark, of course everything what happened is important for season 2. I will rewatch it again sometime in June.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Is there a decent recap video for this for Season 1? I don't really have the time to watch Season 1 again before the new season starts but I have forgotten a lot of the key plot points!