Darren f*cking Fletcher

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
years ago I caught some virus that at first the doctors thought was glandular fever. Tests showed it wasnt that and we never got to the bottom of it. Took me close to 6 months to get over it. All the same symptoms of glandular fever but blood tests showed it wasnt that.

Seriously, why the club hasn't revealed the nature of his illness? I mean, what kind of virus could take so many months to heal? Anybody hear of anything?

MUFC07

Chicharito with a beard would look insansely awkward.

I would really really like to see a Fletcher-Cleverley midfield one of these days, not that Anderson is not doing quite well, though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So, erm... what's up with his face? He seems to have come back from this virus with an upside-down mouth and large cheekbones.

I'm pretty sure the virus killed him and we just picked up a lookalike from a crack den in Glasgow.

Name Changed

weso26
So, erm... what's up with his face? He seems to have come back from this virus with an upside-down mouth and large cheekbones.

I'm pretty sure the virus killed him and we just picked up a lookalike from a crack den in Glasgow.
:lol: